Air conditioners or ACs are electronic devices used in sweltering hot summers to keep our hoses cool and away from the sweaty atmosphere. As we are moving forward in technological developments, this device is used by many people in houses and offices alike. Air conditioners are available in various setups and sizes and are very portable, but not all people can afford ACs. They also come in handy in a humid atmosphere, and it removes the hot air from your room and keeps it cool. Also, it helps to regulate the temperature.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Hitachi Window Ac, Panasonic Ac’s, 2 Ton Ac’s, Haier Ac’s, Carrier Ac’s, Godrej Ac’s, AC Stands, Air Cooler, Window Coolers, Symphony Air Coolers, Voltas Air coolers, Crompton air coolers, Bajaj Air coolers, Usha Air Coolers, Blue Star Air Cooler, Havells Air Coolers, Orient air coolers, Wine Cooler, Stand Fans, Mini Fridges, Single Door Fridges, Godrej Refrigerator, Deep Freezers, Samsung Refrigerator, Whirlpool Refrigerator, Ice Buckets, Ice Boxes & Wine Coolers in India
Top 10 Best Window AC Brands in India
Features of Window AC
- Since an air conditioner is an electronic device and is not that cheap, there are various features that it should possess to work efficiently and last longer.
- First and foremost, a thermostat is an important feature and helps regulate the cooling effect and output of the AC.
- Next, it should have a remote control for easy access and usage.
- Another essential feature has an adjustable fan speed to optimize the cooling.
Types of Window AC
- Air conditioners are available in various types, such as split AC, portable AC, and window AC.
- In the category of window ACs, there are subcategories. They are
- casement windows ac ideal for people living in houses with narrow windows. It is very efficient and does not affect the overall performance of the ac.
- Saddle over ac have their entire weight parallel to the window, and only the upper part is next to the window.
- Lastly, low-profile window conditioners have a quiet and light profile of up to 80%.
How to use Window AC?
- The usage of air conditioners is not very complex. It becomes even more manageable with remote control.
- ACS is a little challenging to install, but there are not many buttons on the remote.
- Through those, you switch on and off the ac.
- Along with this, you can increase or decrease the fan’s temperature and speed to optimize the cooling effect.
- It is very adjustable and can be quickly done according to your personal needs.
Buyer’s guide for Window AC
- Before buying a window air conditioner, one should note the following factors and conclude.
- It should be energy efficient, consume the minimum potential energy, and provide good performance simultaneously.
- They should preferably have a thermostat to control the cooling effect and adjustable fan speed and they also are budget-friendly.
- They should be easy to install to be easily accessible and not create problems after buying.
- The air conditioner should also have a programmable timer.
List of Top 10 Best Window ACs in India-Buyers Guide
1. Voltas 1 Ton 3 Star Window AC
This Voltas AC is economical and is easy to install. It comes with many features such as an antibacterial filter, dehumidifier, and many more functions.
- The AC has a remote control
- The AC has an excellent and good quality material and functioning
- They have many features and are budget-friendly at the same time
- Much of the noise comes from the compressor, disturbing the overall experience
- Abysmal and unprofessional customer service.
2. Blue Star 0.75 Ton 3 Star Window AC
This Blue star Ac is an average AC and is lightweight has an antibacterial coating with a copper condenser coil.
- Perfect for small or medium-sized rooms
- The AC provides excellent cooling and cools your room fast
- It is beautiful and classy due to its fine finish
- The display on the AC shows room temperature instead of the set temperature
- It Makes noise, and the customer service provided by the company is very feeble
3. LG 1.5 Ton Inverter Window AC
This LG AC is beautiful and stylish. It has an inverter compressor, top air discharge, clean filter indication, and low gas detection.
- This AC produces comparatively less noise than other ACs
- They have a compact body that provides perfect cooling despite the size
- The stylish and attractive body design
- The black ocean coating is present only on the left side and gets damaged easily after some use
- It is suitable for small areas and may not work properly in larger rooms
4. Voltas 0.75 Ton 2 Star Window AC
This Voltas AC is suitable for small rooms. It has no depletive ozone potential. The unique features of the AC are the copper condenser and dust filter, and dehumidifier.
- The AC is cost-effective and is very budget-friendly
- Vey efficient in cooling the room quickly and reattaining the temperature for long durations
- The AC makes comparatively less noise compared to other ACs
- Poor customer service and very high installation charges
- They are not energy efficient and consume a good amount of electrical energy
5. Carrier 3 Star Window AC-1 Ton
The Carrier AC is suitable for medium-sized rooms. It helps to filter the air from dust particles. The air pane opens in the counterclockwise direction.
- Have a very professional and good customer service
- The Carrier Window AC is very durable, and the material is made to last long
- It produces less amount of noise and is not disturbing
- The compressor is made of low-quality material and gets damaged easily
- No display on the remote, which makes it difficult to operate at the night
6. Panasonic 1 Ton 3 Star Window AC
This Panasonic window AC is made with a premium Japanese design equipped with powerful and dry mode for different cooling needs. They also have a dust filter, antibacterial coating, and dehumidifier.
- Are perfect for cooling a room of medium size
- The AC has a smart and compact body which makes it easy to install and use
- It is energy efficient and saves energy
- The company provides a very poor customer service
- The company charges extreme charges for installation
7. Godrej 1.5 Ton 3 Star Window AC
This Godrej AC is a 1.5-ton AC that is suitable for medium-sized rooms. They have special features like R32 green AC, copper condenser with anticorrosive blue fins, hydrophilic blue fin evaporator, and dust filter.
- Less amount of electricity usage and provides energy efficiency
- The AC provides powerful cooling at a good and affordable cost
- Value for money
- The front grill is delicate and prone to getting damaged
- The material of the AC is not durable
8. Blue Star 1 Ton 5 Star Window AC
This Bluestar AC is very stylish and elegant. It has an elegant cleanable panel along with sleep mode, a metal enclosure for PCB, hydrophilic blue fins, and an anti-freeze thermostat.
- The Blue star AC has a low noise level and does not produce excess noise
- It is made of good quality material, does not get affected by much usage, and is durable
- Good cooling performance
- It has a bulky body which makes installation, and usage a little difficult, and moving it is also difficult
- The energy consumption of this AC is more, and it is not energy efficient
9. Lloyd 1.5 Ton 3 Star Window AC
Lloyd Window AC is a non-inverter compressor AC . the AC has a bluefin evaporator and condenser coils to ensure better cooling performance. Its special features include a clean air filter, LED display, self-diagnosis, auto-restart, and many more.
- The quality of the AC is very good, and the material is durable
- Value for money
- It provides good cooling and cools the area quickly and efficiently
- The brand installation team are very unprofessional and do not have the required skills
- The dimension of the product mentioned in the description is wrong
10. Whirlpool 1 Ton 3 Star Window AC
They are very stylish and elegant ACs that are suitable for small rooms. Its special features include cooling at even 60 degrees Celsius, turbo cooler, dehumidifier. The refrigerant gas is R22. It comes along with remote control as well.
- Whirlpool Ac’s are perfect for small rooms and suit smaller cooling areas
- The AC provides efficient cooling in less amount of time
- The customer service provided by the company is very good
- The remote does not contain a backlit keyboard which makes it operating at night difficult
- The remote does not have a display
In conclusion, an AC should have value for money. They should provide maximum output at a minimum price. Another important aspect is that the customer service provided by the company should be good. The technicians sent by the company should be professional and knowledgeable about what they are doing.
Apart from this, they should be high quality and durable to last long. In this way, they will be value for money and all the additional features.
What is the best window AC?
The best window ACs are the ones that have high energy efficiency and use less amount of electricity to provide maximum cooling. It should also have a remote control with a display and lit keyboard to make it easy to operate at night. Along with all these features, they should preferably also have special features such as dust filters, air purifiers, dehumidifiers, copper compressors, and budget-friendly.
What is the price of the window AC?
The window ACs start from 21000 and can go on and on. But for small budgets, they are available from 20-30 thousand.