The hot summer season is here, and you want an air cooler. The best air cooler keeps you cool in the hot weather and comes with many features. However, you might be thinking about the air cooler rate. The air cooler price in India is affordable for most households. You will want to read a review about the top products that you can look at online.
That is why we have the best review with pros and cons for each product. If you know about the tips and features of the coolers, you will benefit. Most of these air-cooling machines come in a rust-free body. Also, these are economical because they consume less electricity than an air conditioner.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Symphony Air Coolers, Crompton Air Cooler, Blue Star Air Cooler, Bajaj Air coolers, Volta’s air coolers, Kenstar air coolers, Orient Air coolers, Havells air coolers, Usha air coolers, Hindware coolers, Window coolers, Samsung air conditioners, Haier Ac’s, O General Window Ac’s, Carrier Ac’s, Volta’s window Ac’s, Window AC’s, LG Window Ac’s, Mitsubishi AC’s, Godrej Ac, Haier Ac’s, Panasonic Ac’s, 1 Ton Ac’s, 2 Ton Ac’s, 1 Ton Window AC’s, 1.5 Ton AC’s, Standing Ac’s, Hitachi Window AC’s, Onida Ac’s, Sanyo Ac’s, Hitachi Ac’s, AC Stands, Table Fans, Rechargeable Table Fans, Luker Fans, Stand Fans, Ceiling fans, Exhaust Fans, Tower fans, pedestal Fans, cooler motors, Mini Fridges, Single Door Fridges, Godrej Refrigerator, Deep Freezers, Samsung Refrigerator, Voltas water coolers, Whirlpool Refrigerator, Ice Buckets, Ice Boxes, Wine Coolers, voltage stabilizers in India
Top 12 Best Air Cooler Brands in India
Features of Air Cooler
- The features of desert air coolers vary with many good brands in India.
- People in India face hot temperatures and want air-cooling solutions.
- It is why the air coolers’ online prices come with many discount offers.
- Also, the coolers come with features like a rust-free body.
- The best air coolers in India come with a separate ice chamber.
- Some of these can run on the inverter to further lower utility bills.
- So, the ice-cooling airflow and lower utility costs make these a must-buy product.
- Other features are the cooling wood wool pads and other materials that keep air flow cool.
- The air cooling machines come with different-capacity water tanks.
Types of Air Coolers
There are many types of air coolers to use in summer in India.
- These come with different capacity water tanks and features.
- Some use wood cooling pads, ice chambers, fast airflow systems, and other features.
- Some coolers use inverters to lower your utility expenses.
- The body of the cooler also plays a vital role in its performance.
- Thus, some have rust-free and durable frames and body structures.
- However, there are coolers with lightweight plastic and stainless steel frames.
- But these are less popular than the hard plastic body ones.
- It is because these are portable and easy to move around.
Buyers Guide for Air Cooler
- Buying it in hot summers can be confusing. The reason is there are so many good coolers with different features.
- So, you can select the best one using some tips. The first tip is to look at its capacity and compare it with the size of the room.
- It will chill the bedroom or dining room according to its water tank capacity and its fan size.
- If you buy an air cooler with a large-size fan, it can chill large and spacious rooms. You need to buy an air chiller with a rust-free body because it lasts longer.
- Therefore, it is better to avoid the ones that can catch rust. These use water to chill the air.
- Thus, it is easy for these air chillers to get rusty. Hence, buy one that will not rust and work for many years to come.
- Also, you can purchase coolers that use an inverter. The inverter utilizes less electricity. Thus, it lowers your utility bills.
- Some coolers come with ice chambers that let you use ice for chilling air. You can use these to enjoy AC-like chilled air.
How to use an air cooler?
- The best air coolers in India come with many features and different-capacity water tanks.
- The size of the fan varies according to the size of the cooler.
- So, when you buy one and want to use it, you need to check the size of the room. If you have a large size room, use an air chiller with high capacity water tank.
- Also, the size of the fan must be large-size for better airflow. These require a power source and a water supply.
- You can connect a water pipe with the cooler’s inlet and the water tap. Always fill the water tank. Do not overfill it.
- When the water tank is full, plug in the cooler and turn it on. There are two or three modes for using it.
- You can use fast airflow, slow airflow, and economy mode. Most of the portable air coolers are easy to move around.
- So, the desert air cooler chills the room and is easy to move around.
List of Top 12 Best Air Coolers in India-Buyers Guide
1. Crompton Ozone 75-Litre Inverter Compatible Desert Air Cooler with Honeycomb Pads for Home and Commercial
The Crompton’s cooler uses wood wool cooling pads with a 3-way speed setting. It has a 75-liter capacity tank. You can run it on an inverter because of the 190W power rating.
- It can run on an inverter.
- The Crompton air cooler is portable.
- There is an ice chamber.
- It is best for medium-sized rooms.
- The tank needs filling when empty.
2. Orient Electric Smartcool-DX CP1601H 16-Litre Personal Air Cooler
This chiller uses DensenestTM Honeycomb pads for the best cooling results. It has a shockproof ABS plastic body.
- Orient Air cooler can cool up to 150 sqft rooms.
- There is a shockproof plastic body.
- It has a 3-speed airflow control.
- You can use it for a medium-size room.
- Sometimes is out of stock.
3. Bajaj DC2016 67-litres Desert Air Cooler
The Bajaj air cooler uses wood wool cooling pads and Turbo Fan Technology. It has a 67-liter water tank. Also, it has an ice chamber.
- It has an ice chamber.
- There is a 67-liter water tank.
- You can use its MaxCool Technology.
- It is best for medium-sized rooms.
- You need to refill its water tank when empty.
4. Usha Maxx Air 70MD1 70-Litre Desert Cooler
It comes with a 1-year warranty and requires cross ventilation. There is a 70-liter water tank.
- Usha Air cooler has 3-speed options.
- There is a 70-liter water tank.
- The cooler comes with a 1-year warranty.
- It needs cross ventilation.
- You can use it for medium-size rooms.
5. Cello Marvel+ 60 Ltrs Desert Air Coolers – with Remote Control
There is a 60-liter water tank for it. It has honeycomb cooling pads and comes with remoter control.
- You can control it using a remote.
- There is a 1-year warranty.
- Cello Air coolers has a 60-liter water tank.
- It is best for small or medium-size rooms.
- There is a need for cross ventilation.
6. Havells Celia I Desert Air Coolers – 55 Litres
It is a compact 55 liters capacity Havells air cooler. There are features like low noise and a unique fan design. Also, it comes with remote control.
- It has a remote control.
- The size is compact.
- There is a low noise feature.
- It is best for small rooms.
- The water tank requires refilling when empty.
7. Symphony Siesta 70 Ltrs Air Cooler
This air chiller uses a 16-inch fan with a 70 liters water tank capacity. It is ideal for rooms up to 370 square feet.
- Symphony Air coolers have a 16-inch fan.
- There are wheels for moving it around.
- It is best for rooms up to 370sqft.
- It requires cross-ventilation.
- There is some noise.
8. Usha Dynamo 50DD1 50-Litre Desert Cooler
This air cooling unit from Usha has a 5-blade air fan and a 190W low power rating. So, you can run it on an inverter.
- Usha Air coolers consume less power.
- There is a 5-blade fan.
- It has honeycomb wood wool pads.
- It is best for small or medium rooms.
- There is no ice chamber.
9. Voltas 4810083 Desert Coolers – 52L
The Voltas desert cooler comes with honeycomb cooling pads. It has a sleek and compact design.
- Voltas Cooler has a sleek and compact design.
- There is a Turbo Air Throw feature.
- It has a large fan size.
- It is a bit pricey.
- The cooler makes a little noise.
10. McCoy Plastic Major Air Coolers
This compact McCoy cooler uses 175W low power. So, you can run it using an inverter. It has a max operating distance of 1250 M³/Hr.
- McCoy air cooler is compact.
- It consumes low power.
- The price is budget-friendly.
- It is for small-size rooms.
- Sometimes makes a little noise.
11. Hindware 200 Snowcrest 85 H Desert CD-168501HLA 85-Litre Air Coolers
It uses honeycomb cooling pads and has a 3-speed control. The motorized vertical louver fan provides good air throw.
- There are honeycomb cooling pads.
- Hindware cooler has a 3-speed control.
- The fan has a 4-way air deflection.
- It is a bit pricey.
- Sometimes is out of stock.
12. KENSTAR A5X 50Litre Air Cooler with Honeycomb Cooling Pads
The KENSTAR cooler has a capacity of 50-liter and is compact. There are wheels to move it around, and all of the materials are durable.
- It is easy to use.
- There is a 50-liter water tank.
- You can move it because of the wheels.
- It makes a little noise.
- You can use it for small rooms.
The best air cooler in India comes with features like an ice chamber, a large fan size, and a rust-free body. You can afford most of these because the air cooler price in India is budget-friendly. The air cooler rate is economical because it consumes less electricity. It is best for the hot summers. Thus, the desert air cooler can help you enjoy chilled air in warm seasons. You can read our product review and buy the one you like.
Are air coolers better than AC?
It consumes less electricity than an AC. People who cannot afford an AC can use it.
Are air coolers effective?
If you use cross ventilation, the air coolers effectively chill a room.
What is the price of air coolers in India?
It is between 4,000 INR to 15,000 INR.
Do the air coolers consume more electricity?
The air cooler consumes less electricity than an AC.
How much temperature can the air coolers reduce?
It can reduce by four to ten degrees, depending on its air-chilling ability.