This Kenstar Air cooler is the need of every house, especially in hot climate areas. Everyone search for the best possible solution according to their budget to get rid of it. People use fans, room coolers, air coolers, air conditioners, and ACs to overcome the hot weather. If we talk about air coolers, many families prefer to buy them.
It is because they are not very expensive and are suitable for a middle-class family. Kenstar is a company that is manufacturing air coolers for the last half-century. They are manufacturing number one quality air coolers having good efficiency and designs, perfect for your choice. In this article, we will tell you the best options for air coolers from Kenstar.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Air Cooler, Window Coolers, Symphony Air Coolers, Voltas Air coolers, Crompton air coolers, Bajaj Air coolers, Usha Air Coolers, Blue Star Air Cooler, Havells Air Coolers, Orient air coolers, Panasonic Ac’s, 2 Ton Ac’s, Wine Cooler, Haier Ac’s, Carrier Ac’s, Godrej Ac’s, Stand Fans, Mini Fridges, Single Door Fridges, Godrej Refrigerator, Deep Freezers, Samsung Refrigerator, Whirlpool Refrigerator, Ice Buckets, Ice Boxes & Wine Coolers in India
Top 12 Best Kenstar air cooler Varieties in India
Types Kenstar air cooler
Generally, these two types of air coolers are present that we are discussing below.
Desert air coolers
- These air coolers are for extremely hot and dry weather areas.
- Desert coolers are large, having a water capacity of about 30 to 70 liters, and are suitable for large rooms, halls, and offices.
- It is better to place these air coolers in the windows to trap the air and cool it.
- These air coolers have fans to disperse the air in the room.
- Desert coolers are expensive and consume more energy.
Room coolers or personal air coolers
- These are small air coolers for personal or small area use.
- These have a water capacity of 20 to 50 liters.
- Room air coolers are mostly suitable for moist climates.
- They have blowers to spread cold air so their range is less.
- Room air coolers are inexpensive and consume less electricity.
- It is just like a personal air cooler but its design is vertical, just like a tower.
- Its water capacity is 20 to 3 liters.
- Tower coolers and personal coolers produce more noise as compared to desert air coolers.
Buyers’ guide for Kenstar air cooler
- Different air coolers have different water capacities. If the tank is large, it will store more water so need to refill after many hours. It will also determine the size of the air cooler, so first, know about your need.
- Cooling pads are used in air coolers to cool the air and they are of two types. The honeycomb cooling pads and wood wool pads. The wood wool pads will last for about 1 to 2 years, while, the others will last for about 4 to 5 years but will be slightly expensive. So, it depends on your need and budget that you want to buy which type.
- The thickness of cooling pads is also important. Thick pads will absorb more moisture, so will cool the air more than the thin pads.
- Some air coolers have fans while some have blowers to disperse the air. The blowers have less range of air dispersion as compared to fans. So, you will choose them according to our room size.
- What is the size of your air cooler and what is its air throw range are also very important? You can check the air displacement rate for your room by using the formula.
Air delivery = Area of room in square feet x-height of your room / 2
This will tell the air delivery per minute, but many air coolers brand use air displacement rate in hours. So for converting the answer into an hour, multiply the answer by 1.699. The answer will show the requirement of air displacement for your room, so you can buy the cooler according to that.
- It must have a water level indicator to indicate the decrease of water.
- The air cooler must have different speed control options.
- If the air cooler has wheels, it will be a plus point. It is because you can easily move it to the other room.
- Some air coolers have ice cube trays to store the ice. It will be good in decreasing the temperature of the air to few degrees. So better to buy an air cooler with an ice cube tray.
- It is better to buy an air cooler compatible with an inverter.
How Kenstar air cooler works?
- An air cooler works on the principle of evaporation method to col the air.
- Here is a water reservoir in the cooler and a pump and pipes that supply water to the cooling pads present on the 3 sides of the body.
- The pump captures the air and presses it over the cooling pads.
- The moist pads absorb the heat and do the process of evaporation and cool the air.
- The cool air then disperses in the room with the help of a fan.
- For an air cooler to work, a continuous supply of water and the proper water level is very important.
- If the water level is not enough, it will not cool the air.
- Many air coolers also have ice chambers to enhance the cooling ability of coolers.
List of Top 12 Best Kenstar air coolers in India-Buyers Guide
1. Kenstar Double Cool Dx 50-Litre Air Cooler without Trolley (White)
This is the first option of Kenstar air cooler on our top list. It is suitable for a small room of 20 square meters area. It has 3 options of speed and can throw 1750 m3/hour air from 35 feet. This air cooler Kenstar needs proper ventilation, otherwise, it will not work properly. The cooler has wood wool evaporative cooling pads.
- It gives uniform cooling because of a 4-ways deflection system.
- It is a durable product because the body, motor, and fan are corrosion-free.
- This air cooler consumes less energy.
- The cooler comes without a trolley so it is not portable.
2. Kenstar Little Dx 12-Litre Air Cooler (White/Grey)
Kenstar coolers are very affordable air cooler for a small room of 20 square meters area. It has honeycomb cooling pads and has 3-speed settings. The cooler has a 4-way deflection mechanism and 35 feet air throw range. The cooler also has dust filters to purify the air and a water level indicator. This Kenstar air cooler price is just 4000 to 4500 rupees.
- It has dust filters that are very beneficial for air purification.
- The water level indicator is present that is helps know the level of water.
- It doesn’t have an ice cube chamber.
- It is not a remote control item.
3. Kenstar Icecool Re (Kciirf1H-Fma) Honeycomb Air Cooler with Remote
Kenstar coolers are remote control air coolers having a water capacity of 60 liters. It is a heavy air cooler suitable for an area of 100 square feet. It comes with a trolley so you can easily move it from one room to the other. The cooler has honeycomb cooling pads that ensure prolong air cooling.
- The cooling efficacy of the cooler is great. It can even cool more than one room in a small apartment
- It produces a little noise.
- The tires of the trolley are weak.
- The quality of the body is also not very awesome.
4. Kenstar Cyclone-12 50-Litre Air Cooler (White)
Kenstar coolers are fiber-made air Kenstar air cooler suitable for a 75 square meter area. The air displacement of the cooler is 45 feet. It has 4-way air deflection and 3-speed modes. The cooler has wine wood wool cooling pads that ensure efficient and uniform cooling of the room.
- It is an affordable air cooler that consumes less power.
- It has a large 6-blades fan that targets a huge area.
- The water tank is large so you can use it continuously for 8 to 10 hours in one fill.
- It’s a bit noisy cooler.
- The air-flow control knob is of cheap quality.
5. Kenstar Auster XW 50-Litre Air Cooler (White)
Kenstar coolers are 50-liters capacity air cooler Kenstar for 20 square meter room. It requires proper ventilation, otherwise, it will not cool the room properly. It throws 1750m3/hour air to 45 feet distance. The cooling pads that are present in the cooler are wine wood wool evaporator pads.
- The cooler is very efficient in dry hot summers.
- Its design is good and is economically affordable.
- It’s not a very long-lasting air cooler.
6. Kenstar Glam 35R Personal Cooler White
Kenstar coolers are an amazing combination of an air cooler and a tower fan by Kenstar. It is a 35 liters capacity air cooler that is suitable for a small room. It throws 1150m3/hour air to 20 to 25 feet distance. This has all other features too including 3-speed modes, 4-ways deflection, and a timer.
- It has honeycomb cooling pads that are long-lasting.
- The cooler consumes less energy of 175 watts.
- The cooler also has tires for easy movement.
- The air pressure and the range are too low.
7. Kenstar Icecool RE 60 Litres Honeycomb Air Cooler
Kenstar coolers are good quality and a good design air cooler by Kenstar. It is a heavy cooler of about 20kg weight and can drop the temperature to about 5 degrees. The cooler has honeycomb cooling pads that are removable for easy cleaning. It also has dust and insect filters and water level indicators as extra beneficial points.
- It traps all the dust particles and insects to purify the air.
- The tank is large and doesn’t need to refill again and again.
- The cooling efficacy of the cooler is not very good.
8. Kenstar Wonder Cool 40-Litre Air Cooler (White)
This is an air cooler for 20 square feet area room and has a good air displacement. The cooler can throw 2550m3/hour air to 35 feet. It also has 4-ways air deflection and louver movement. The cooling pads in this air cooler are wood wool evaporative pads.
- It is a very power-efficient air cooler.
- The air displacement and its range are quite good.
- It is not good for moist weather.
- The cooler doesn’t have remote control features.
9. Kenstar 123456 55 Litre Kenstar Snowcool Desert Cooler
Kenstar coolers are also an amazing air cooler having a water capacity of 5 liters. It has 3-speed settings and the fan is large up to 18 inches having a maximum speed of 1400rpm. It is suitable for a large room and has an air throw capacity of 42 feet.
- The performance of the cooler is very good.
- It works best in the very hot summer season and can cool a big room within no time.
- It is a bit noisy.
- The plastic body is not very good.
10. Kenstar Hercules (Kcihcf1H-Ect) Air Cooler – 80 Litres
It is an 80 liters capacity air cooler having many prominent features. This is a big Kenstar air cooler of about 16 kg weight. It has honeycomb cooling pads. The good thing about the cooler is that it is compatible with an inverter.
- The water tank is large enough to store the water for long time use.
- The look of the cooler is good, as well as, the performance is also very awesome.
- There is not a proper water pouring area so water pouring is a difficult task.
11. Kenstar Turbo Cool Super 60-Litre Air Cooler
Kenstar coolers are also large-size air coolers for an area of 60 square meters. This model of air cooler has wine wood wool pads as a cooling media and the air throw range is 40 feet. It can throw 2450m3 air in an hour.
- It is an economic and good quality air cooler having many features.
- The cooler also has a 1-year warranty.
- We didn’t find anything bad about the product.
12. Kenstar LittleDX Personal Air Cooler
Kenstar coolers are small size, 14-liter capacity personal air cooler by Kenstar. The cooler is suitable for 20 square meter area and has 900m3/hour air displacement.
- It is a very affordable personal air cooler for a small area.
- It is suitable for both dry and moist climates.
- It doesn’t have a water indicator.
- As it is suitable for a small area so can be very noisy for that.
This article is all about the best kenstar air cooler that is available at the best price. You can choose the most suitable one for you from our “top 12 list”. Otherwise, you also can visit the market or their online page to buy a kenstar air cooler.
What is the price of a kenstar cooler?
Kenstar air cooler price range is different from model to model. You can buy a small, personal air cooler kenstar from 4500 rupees to the advanced model of 15000.
How can I make my air cooler colder?
Place your air cooler in a properly ventilated room will make it colder. If you want to get the cold breeze from it, you can add ice cubes to cool the water and make the air cold.
Is a metal fan better than a plastic one?
Many people prefer metal fans but so many prefer plastic ones too. Both have different features, pros, and cons. So people buy them according to their choice and feasibility. So it is difficult to say that which one is good and which one is bad.
Which motor is used in the cooler?
In coolers, induction motors, fan motors, and compressor motors are used. Their models depend upon the size and capacity of the coolers.