Mitsubishi AC is an old Japanese brand that is famous all over India due to its high-quality electronics. They have introduced new technologies in their products and their products can compete with any brand o the world. If we talk about Mitsubishi air conditioners, they are amazing. They have a huge variety of air conditioners for houses, hotels, offices, and much more. They have added a lot of new technologies to the ACs to improve their performance and quality.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Window Ac’s, 1.5 Ton Ac’s, 2 Ton Ac’s, Hitachi AC’s, Hitachi window ACs, Onida Ac’s, Panasonic Ac’s, Haier Ac’s, Carrier Ac’s, Godrej Ac’s, AC Stands, Air Cooler, Window Coolers, Symphony Air Coolers, Voltas Air coolers, Crompton air coolers, Bajaj Air coolers, Usha Air Coolers, Blue Star Air Cooler, Havells Air Coolers, Orient air coolers, Wine Cooler, Stand Fans, Mini Fridges, Single Door Fridges, Godrej Refrigerator, Deep Freezers, Samsung Refrigerator, Whirlpool Refrigerator, Ice Buckets, Ice Boxes & Wine Coolers in India
Top 10 Best Mitsubishi ACs in India
Features of Mitsubishi AC
- Mitsubishi AC can be of different sizes and types.
- The performance level of each AC is different.
- The number of filters and types of filters is also different in air conditioners.
- Some ACs have specific modes and features.
- Many companies also have introduced new technologies to the ACs to improve their performance.
Buyer’s guide for Mitsubishi AC
- Always buy an AC according to the size of your room, otherwise, you will waste your money.
- As the air conditioners have different types, so have different prices. So, first, make sure which one AC you want to buy.
- Check for extra features in your AC.
- For a humid climate, an AC with a dehumidifier is compulsory.
- Some ACs can perform in extremely hot weather while some cannot. So check the capacity of the AC and then buy.
- The AC must have eco-friendly and easily-available gas.
- Always go for a genuine and original product.
- Don’t compromise on the quality and features.
- It is better to buy an AC that has an auto turn-off function to save electricity.
- Go for the AC whose noise production level is low to avoid restlessness at night.
- Always remain within your budget. First, check the prices at different places, and then buy it.
- Read carefully about the features and also check the reviews about the product.
List of Top 10 Best Mitsubishi ACs in India-Buyers Guide
1. Mitsubishi AC Heavy Industries (SRK20CSS-S6, White)
This is a 1.-tons Mitsubishi AC that has a non-inverter model. It will best suit a medium room. It has got a 3-stars rating for its energy consumption. This AC has a heavy and high-duty compressor and a big condenser for good performance. It has Jet air technology because of which its blow range is high. Its air distribution angle is 180 degrees.
- It can quickly cool the room.
- The AC is good for saving energy and it automatically turns off after reaching the required temperature.
- It is a slightly expensive product.
2. Mitsubishi Heavy Duty 2.2 Ton 3 Star Non-Inverter Split AC (SRK25CSS, White)
It is a heavy-duty AC of 2.2 tons that is very good for a big room, hall, sitting area, or living room. This non-inverter AC has got 3-stars for energy consumption. If you are searching for an AC that quickly cools the large room then this can be a good option. The AC contains features such as sleep mode, auto restart, turbo mode, and dust filters.
- Its air blow is amazing.
- The condenser is made from very good quality and pure copper.
- They don’t provide a free installation service.
3. MITSUBISHI HEAVY DUTY SRK18CS 1.5 Ton 1 Star Split Air Conditioner (White)
This is a 1.5-tons AC for a medium-sized room that is non-inverter and got a 1-star rating. This design is simple and good and the color is white that will match well in your room. Its special features are auto-restart, turbo mode, sleep mode, and dust filters. Its air blow range is 108 degrees.
- Its compressor is powerful.
- The blow range and cooling time are amazing.
- The built-in quality of the AC is also very good.
- The customer is very bad.
4. MITSUBISHI HEAVY DUTY SRK20CSS 1.6 Ton 3 Star Split Air Conditioner (White)
It is a 1.6-ton split AC having a 3-star energy rating. High-quality material is used in its making and the condenser has pure copper. The copper condenser provides quick cooling and is very easy to maintain. Its performance is also good because it contains all the features that make the AC a good product.
- Its performance is very good.
- The powerful condenser instantly makes the room cold.
- The remote’s screen doesn’t have light.
5. Mitsubishi Heavy Duty SRK12CRS Split 1 Star 1 Ton Air Conditioner
This is another Mitsubishi AC of 1.5 tons and a 1-star rating. The AC comes with remote control and has very good quality. It also has the basic features that other Mitsubishi ACs contain. Overall the performance and the cooling capacity are good and time taken is also very less.
- The air deflection of the AC is good.
- Its price is very reasonable.
- It is not a very durable AC.
6. MITSUBISHI HEAVY DUTY SRK13YL-S 1.1 Ton 5 Star Split Inverter Air Conditioner (White)
This 5-star inverter AC will be a very good choice if you buy it. Its general features are auto-restart, turbo mode, sleep mode, and dust filters.
- Its working capacity is very good.
- The AC doesn’t consume extra energy.
- Some customers faced the problem of gas leakage.
7. Mitsubishi Heavy Duty SRK13CRS Split 3 Star 1.1 Ton Air Conditioner
It is also a small Mitsubishi AC of 1.1tons weightage and a 3-star rating. Its design is very simple but decent. Its special features make it a part of our top list. If you are searching for an economical and high-performance AC, then this is a good option.
- Its price is very affordable.
- The function of this AC is very quiet.
- It utilizes very few electric units.
- They charge extra money for the product’s installation.
8. Mitsubishi Heavy Duty 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split AC (SRK50ZS-S6, White)
This is a 5-star Mitsubishi AC suitable for a medium room of up to 155 square feet. The energy-efficiency ratio of the AC is 4.7. It has a very simple design and you cannot get your eyes off from it. Its energy-saving quality is at its peak and can be a good choice for you.
- This is an inverter AC so you can also heat your room with it.
- Its performance speed is very good.
- The air-blow angle must be increased.
9. Mitsubishi 1 Ton 5 Star Split AC MSGK13VA
It is a small, 1-ton Mitsubishi AC having a 5-star rating. Its cooling capacity is 3.6KW. The AC also has a fan mode to save energy in moderate temperatures. It has outlet van swings to spread cold air evenly. It also has a dehumidifier to reduce the humidity in the air.
- It has many good and beneficial features.
- The price range is also affordable.
- The built-in quality must be improved.
10. Mitsubishi 1.5 Ton 2 Star (DXK50CL-6) AC
This is a 2-star, 1.5 tons Mitsubishi AC that you will surely like. Its noise production level is 45dB and is very good at energy saving. This is a non-inverter AC with so many good features. It has a dehumidifier and air-purifier to purify the air. The dust filter filters the air and protects you from any dust allergies.
- The eco-friendly refrigerant gas is used in it.
- It works very well even in very hot weather.
- The sales service is very bad.
- The seller doesn’t give much information about the product.
In the article, we have the best Mitsubishi AC that you can buy. Just go through the lost, check features, and buy one for your home.
Which is the best Mitsubishi ac?
There is not any specific “best” product if we talk about the air conditioners. Everyone is good according to the features and properties. So, if you have made a checklist for the best product, search for those qualities in the list above, and find the best AC.
What is the price range of Mitsubishi ac?
Their price starts from 2 thousand rupees. The price increases as the size, model, features, and type change.