Usha air coolers are products that use water and electricity to provide cool air. They are made of advanced technology that ensures that your area of use is well-cooled. During hot weather in summer, these are a must-have in your home. To find out which are the best Usha air coolers, keep reading
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Blue Star Air Cooler, Godrej Ac, Symphony Air Coolers, Air coolers, Bajaj Air coolers, Volta’s air coolers, Kenstar air coolers, Orient Air coolers, Havells air coolers, Crompton air coolers, Hindware coolers, Window coolers, Volta’s window Ac’s, LG Window Ac’s, Mitsubishi AC’s, Haier Ac’s, Onida Ac’s, Sanyo Ac’s, Hitachi Ac’s, Carrier Ac’s, AC Stands, Table Fans, Rechargeable Table Fans, Luker Fans, Stand Fans, Ceiling fans, Exhaust Fans, cooler motors, Samsung Air conditioners, Panasonic Ac’s, 1 Ton Ac’s, 2 Ton Ac’s, Window AC’s, 1 Ton Window AC’s, 1.5 Ton AC’s, Standing Ac’s, Hitachi Window AC’s, O General Window Ac’s, Mini Fridges, Single Door Fridges, Godrej Refrigerator, Deep Freezers, Samsung Refrigerator, Whirlpool Refrigerator, Ice Buckets, Ice Boxes & Wine Coolers in India
Top 10 Best Usha Air Cooler Models in India
Features of Usha Air Cooler
The main features of Usha coolers are:
- They are available in different sizes to suit different needs.
- Usha air coolers range from a 9-liter water capacity for use in small rooms to a 100-liter water capacity for use in large rooms or outdoor spaces.
- The main technology used in making Usha coolers is thermoplastic which when heated is plastic and hardens when cooled.
- Responsible for delivering cool air in rooms when rotating.
Types of Usha Air Coolers
- Their water capacity is below 20 liters and is ideal for use in small rooms.
- They use blowers for cooling and are best for humid areas.
- These are slimmer and have a sleek design.
- They require very little space and are easily portable.
- These types of coolers are mostly used in areas that experience dry weather.
- They have a large water capacity and are ideal for large rooms as well as outdoor spaces.
Buyer’s Guide for Usha Cooler
When buying a Usha air cooler, look out for the following:
- Room size. A small room can be serviced by an air cooler of low water capacity as opposed to large rooms that require big cooler sizes.
- Cooling element. Some coolers use fans while others use blowers. Dry areas will use different coolers than areas whose weather is humid.
- Will you be using your Usha cooler in small rooms or outdoors? The answer to this question determines the size and type of cooler you buy.
How to use a Usha Cooler?
Using an air cooler is quite easy.
- Make sure that your cooler is placed in a well-ventilated room.
- Fill it up with water.
- Plug it in a power source.
- Adjust the temperature to where you want it.
- Switch on the power source and enjoy the cooler air.
List of Top 10 Best Usha Air Coolers in India-Buyers Guide
1. Usha Maxx Air 70MD1 70-Litre Desert Cooler
Usha Air Coolers are Available in both white and black colors. It suits all the cooling preferences that you can regulate with three buttons. It has a capacity of 70 liters
- 1-year warranty on the product
- The capacity of 70 liters
- Small and compact design
- The fan has a lot of noise
- Water leak tendencies through the honeycombs
2. Usha Dynamo 50DD1 50-Litre Desert Cooler
This Usha cooler has wheels attached at the bottom for easier portability. Consumer low power with just 190 wattages and has a capacity of 50 liters.
- The fans have powerful air delivery
- 50 liters capacity
- Consumes low power
- Leakage problems with the tank
- The louvers tend to jam
3. USHA 70SD1 Desert Cooler
Usha Deser Cooler With a 70-liter water capacity, this desert cooler has fast airflow across the whole room you place it in. Power consumption is low and the vertical louvers are motorized.
- Vertical louvers are motorized
- Tall design
- The fan sizes are big
- The copper-binding on the motors can rust overtime
- Draining water during cleaning is not easy
4. USHA 100SD1 Desert Cooler
Usha cooler has a large water capacity of 100 liters. The cooler is lightweight, weighing only 17kgs. It comes with a 1-year warranty on the product from the day of purchase.
- 1-year warranty from day of purchase
- Large water capacity of 100liters
- It doesn’t have an ice chamber
- No in-built air purifier
5. Usha Frost 35FT1 35-Litre Tower Cooler
This Usha air cooler has a low capacity of 35 liters and is ideal for small rooms. It’s very lightweight compared to other Usha coolers weighing only 16.6kgs.
- Fitted with dust fillers made of carbon
- An automatic fill tank
- 1-year warranty on the product
- It has a low water capacity
- Produces vibrational noise
6. Usha Azzuro 50AW1 50-Litre Window Cooler
Although this product doesn’t have a return option, it has a 10-day replacement against all manufacturing defects. Uniform air cooling because of the fitted vertical automatic swing.
- Water capacity of 50 liters
- Throws air up to 20 feet
- 200 power wattage
- You need to place it on a tabletop to elevate it
- It is quite noisy
7. Usha Buddy 45 BD1 45-Litre Desert Cooler
This Usha Cooler Weighing just 4.9 kgs, this cooler has a capacity of 45 liters and comes with a tray for easy movement. The tray is foldable to save space.
- Weighs just 4.9 kgs
- Foldable tray for easier movement
- Autofill tank that minimizes water waste
- Tendencies of water rising
8. Usha Tornado 19TT1 Personal Cooler 19L Room Cooler
This Usha Cooler has a capacity of 19 liters ideal for use in very small rooms. Fitted with vertical louvers that ensure uniform cooling throughout the room. Consumes low power with only 130 watts
- Low power consumption
- Vertical louvers for uniform room cooling
- Warranty on the product
- Low water capacity
- Quite expensive
9. Usha Quanta 50QW1 50-Litre Window Cooler
This Usha cooler is fitted with thermal protection against overheating on the motors thus enhancing safety. Other than a 1-year warranty and a capacity of 50 liters, this Usha cooler also has a rotatable water inlet to the front.
- Rotatable water inlet
- Thermal protection on the motor for enhanced safety
- 50-liter capacity
- Requires a tabletop or window frame for placement
- Tendencies of water leakage
10. Usha Atomaria 9AP1 9-Litre Personal Air Cooler
Usha Atomaria Cooler Fitted with dust fillers that ensure no dust enters the cooler. It has a water capacity of 9 liters and has a water level indicator so you can know when the water level goes down.
- Water level indicator
- Fitted with dust filters
- Weighs just 2900 grams
- It only has a capacity of 9 liters
- Amazon customers complained the fan speed was very low.
Usha air coolers are available in a wide range. Depending on individual use and needs, there is a Usha cooler for everyone. With the above guide, you can now grab your Usha air cooler and enjoy cooler days.
What is the price of the Usha cooler?
Prices of Usha air coolers range from 3,000INR to 10,000INR depending on size and capacity.
How do I clean my Usha air cooler?
To clean your Usha air cooler, switch off the power and unplug from a socket. Unscrew the back and remove the fan. Clean it using a brush and clean water. Return the fan in and screw the back on. You don’t need to let it dry and can use it immediately after cleaning.
Which cooler is best under 5000?
The best Usha cooler under 5,000 is Usha Atomaria
How do I stop my air cooler from smelling?
To stop your cooler from smelling, clean it with soapy water and rinse it with a solution of baking soda mixed with water. You can also wipe the inside using a solution of lemon juice mixed with water.