A voltage stabilizer is one of the most common things that you can find with many home appliances. Whether it is an air conditioner, refrigerators, music systems, various types of washing machines, or even a micro-oven, a voltage refrigerator can be used for any of them. The most important function of a voltage stabilizer is to protect appliances from voltage fluctuations. It is used to support electrical appliances that can go below or above their defined voltage. This can cause great damage to appliances and make their function poor.
Also check the buyers guide for the best Godrej refrigerators, single door fridges & Deep freezers in India
Top 10 Best Voltage Stabilizers in India- Buyers Guide
Features of Voltage Stabilizer
- The most important feature of the voltage stabilizers is to change the magnitude of voltage.
- It works in two situations.
- The first is under voltage and the second one is overvoltage.
- So, whenever the specific voltage of equipment rises above or below the steady voltage range, the voltage stabilizer starts its work! If your equipment goes through a sudden voltage drop then the voltage stabilizer senses that issue.
- Then, with the help of a transformer, it compensates for that specific voltage by adding up more voltage.
- On the other hand, if the voltage stabilizer senses the voltage more than normal or stable value then it uses an electromagnetic ray.
Types of Voltage Stabilizer
- Various companies offer different types of voltage stabilizers.
- These voltage stabilizers come with all types of voltage ranges.
- It comes with a specific KVA rating which is helpful for appliances with normal as well as a wide range.
- Where some other more powerful stabilizers can be used for home appliances at once, such as LCD or CED TV, refrigerators, different types of air conditioners, and many more.
- Also, stabilizers come in different forms like a single-phase or three-phase.
Buyer’s guide for Voltage Stabilizer
- Voltage stabilizer’s main work revolves around the voltage that is why it is important to check the voltage, power rating, and current of the product.
- While buying the product, do not forget to look out for the features like its mounting, time-delay systems, indicators, overload protection, etc.
- Do not forget to consider the surge current which is going to flow once you switch the devices on.
- Note down the small details of the stabilizer.
- As every voltage stabilizer comes with wide ranges, it is important to examine and choose the one that is suitable for your appliance.
How to use a Voltage Stabilizer?
- The most important step is first to check the different parts of the voltage stabilizers, that is, switches, buttons, wires, etc.
- Once you connect the voltage stabilizers to the switchboard, the next step is to ensure safety by installing a good fuse.
- The next step is to connect your equipment to the output terminal of the voltage stabilizer.
- Remember, while using voltage stabilizers, it should not be overloaded.
List of Top 10 Best Voltage Stabilizers in India Buyers Guide
1. Microtek EM4160+ Automatic Voltage Stabilizer for AC
This comes with a mounted wall and digital display. The product has a three-core wire and all these wires can be connected to the power-to-power source.
- It comes within range-160V of 285V
- Gives you perfect overload protection
- Can decide the plug type
- Available in one color only.
- Does not have cooling fans
2. TV Voltage Stabilizer for Smart TV
This is 140 cm long and is useful to support TV and set-top boxes. It is a premium-looking black cabinet and it has an advanced IC technology design.
- It comes within range- 90V to 290V
- This comes with wall mounting
- It has built-in thermal
- Cannot return the product.
- Refund not available
3. Monitor (100% Copper) Voltage Stabilizer for Home Theater System
Made especially for smart tv and home theater systems. It gives you many advantages lie power saving, better power factor, and even a better conductor.
- It is very useful for home applications
- This has properties of good conductor
- It offers five years warranty
- It might cause chartered sound
- No quality control certification
4. ABS body Voltage Stabilizer for Single Door Refrigerator by Everest
The is specially made for a single-door refrigerator and it can support up to 290 Liters. It comes in grey color and is comparatively cheap in price.
- It comes within range- 130V to 290V
- Gives advantage of low and high voltage cut off
- It contains a wide voltage range
- The model cannot be replaced
- The fridge can go out of condition.
5. Candes Crystal 4kVA Voltage Stabilizer with Wide Working Range
This is the best for inverter and Split AC. It comes with a compact design; it is cost-effective and has built-in surge protection and an initial time-delay system.
- Gives a very powerful protection
- Low and high voltage cut-off protection
- It is cost-effective
- Better for low voltage area
- No extended warranty
6. APC LSW1200 ?? 600 Watt, 230V Voltage Stabilizer with Range 160V-285V
It is suitable for large refrigerators or home appliances. It has the ability to automatically step up low voltage and step down high voltage to levels.
- It comes within range- 160V to 285V
- This comes with a power fluctuation efficiency.
- It can be set automatically
- The switch at the back can be quite wobbly
- Contains medium build quality
7. Digital Voltage Stabilizer with Range 150V-280V by AULTEN
This is useful for ACs of 0.8 to 1.5 tons. It comes with a one-year replacement warranty and many other advantages like cutting-edge technology and auto start.
- It comes within range- 130V to 280V
- Gives a sleek compact design
- Comes with the advantages of a one-year replacement
- Wire can be a little loose
- Voltage area can cause issues
8. TV Voltage Stabilizer with Range 120V-290V by BLUECHIP
It comes in a stylish design with royal-blue color.
- High voltage cut off with the automatic reset
- Complete volt protection
- 95% efficiency
- Unfitting wire
- Sound problem
9. JAYADURGA ENTERPRISES Automatic Voltage Stabilizer for Refrigerator Up to 310 Liters
This comes with automatic voltage stabilizer quality. It is a very compatible product and comes to you with automatic reset, circuit breaker, and many more parts.
- It comes with a digital display
- It is an automatic setup
- Perfect for 310 Liters of a refrigerator
- Works for no other home appliances
- Possibility of bad packaging
10. SYSPRO Computer Shield Voltage Stabilizer and Tabletop Stabilizer of Range 170V-290 V
This comes with a long two years of warranty. It comes with advantages like high and low voltage cut off which means it can protect equipment efficiently.
- It comes within range- 170 V to 290 V
- Great protection if the voltage drops below 170 V or Rises above 275V
- It comes with primary switching
- It has no return policy
- Quality needs improvement
Voltage stabilizers are a necessity for home appliances. Especially when they do not have a stable voltage for a long time.
What is a voltage stabilizer and how does it work?
A voltage stabilizer works by controlling the unbalanced voltage of the appliance.
Which is the best voltage stabilizer?
The best stabilizer can always be chosen by considering your appliances’ properties and details.
What is the price of the voltage stabilizer?
Voltage stabilizer normally comes between the range of Rs.1000 to Rs.3000.