The lifestyle is becoming more and more hectic. Many of us live running back and forth and have almost no time to be home. So why have a huge fridge in the kitchen if we hardly use it? The best solution would be a single-door fridge. Contrary to what many may think, having a single-door fridge can have many advantages. It would make our lives easier from the first moment. Goodbye to having to clean the fridge for a long time! We can do the cleaning in the blink of an eye. We will also have all the food at hand easily.
Many of us have a small kitchen and therefore we need a small fridge that fits our space and lifestyle. Here, the one-door refrigerator is again the winning appliance! Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Refrigerator, Mini Fridges, Deep Freezers, Inverter, solar inverters, Iceboxes, Wine Coolers, Fridge covers in India.
On the market, there are many offers of single door refrigerators at very good prices and with almost all the features of a larger fridge. Single door refrigerators now also use Frost Free technology or have low energy consumption. Everything you need to make your life easier. In this article, we will describe the best offers on the market. As well as some suggestions on how to get the most out of a one-door fridge.
Top 9 Best Single-door fridge Brands in India
Types of Single door refrigerator?
Currently, on the market, there are two fundamental types of single-door refrigerators. let’s take a look at its main features:
Mini single door refrigerator
- They are refrigerators that perform the same functions as normal size, but on less scale, because they have a smaller size.
- They have enough space to keep a small amount of food fresh.
- Many of the mini single-door refrigerators have the characteristics of a regular refrigerator.
- Including a freezer and an ice machine, as well as snack shelves and space for drinks.
- Mini fridges are ideal for small spaces, not only in the kitchen but also in studios or even rooms.
- They can be found in a great variety on the market. Its weight can range from 7,000 to 9,000 rupees.
- The single-door refrigerator can be between 47 and 50 cm wide, with a depth of 53 centimeters.
- We can also find them up to 60 centimeters wide, the depth is usually 65 centimeters.
- They are the ideal solution for small families of up to three members and singles or students.
- They have enough space to store a week’s meal.
How to use a Single-door Refrigerator?
Having a one-door fridge can be a little awkward due to a lack of space. Here are some tricks so you can make the most of the space:
Maintain a stable temperature
- Try to open the doors as many times as possible and for as little time as possible.
- Never leave the door open! You should always check that you’ve closed it tightly.
- Do not overfill the refrigerator, as the cold will not be able to reach everywhere well and the products will spoil more easily.
- you must keep a logical order in the fridge.
- They usually have a spacious drawer downstairs to store fresh vegetables and fruits.
- The freezer should be used to store meat and fish, as it has the ideal temperature for this type of food.
- On the other hand, you should keep the shelves organized, if possible, place the food in lunchboxes separately.
- Keep the fridge and freezer clean.
- Avoid storing food in rotten foods.
- Check every little bit, what you can throw away and what can’t.
- Most freezers in single-door refrigerators already use Frost Free technology, making cleaning easier.
- If not, do not allow too much ice to accumulate, as the refrigerator will stop working properly.
Buyer’s guide for Single-door fridge
There are a few things to keep in mind when buying a one door fridge:
- You must measure the space where you’re going to put the fridge.
- Always take care to leave aside and back separation so that the appliance works properly.
- Depending on your needs you should choose a refrigerator with more or less space.
- If you are single or a student, a mini-fridge can cover all your needs, as you’re sure to be one of those who eat out and just need little space for fresh food or beverages.
- Today, there is a wide variety of single-door refrigerators on the market.
- For mini-fridges, you can find some that have a small freezer, although most are only used to store products that do not require frostbite.
- On the other hand, keep in mind that you must look for a fridge with Inverter technology so that you can make better use, according to your needs.
List of Top 9 Best Single-door fridge Varieties in India-Buyers Guide
1. Haier 195 L 4 Star Direct-Cool Single-Door Refrigerator
It is a direct-cool refrigerator from Haier. It comes with one-hour icing tech. There is PUF insulation to keep the fridge cool during power breakdowns. The manufacturer provides a 10-years warranty for the compressor that performs fast cooling. Also, the compressor uses reciprocatory technology. This fridge has 195 liters capacity.
- It comes with a 10-year compressor warranty.
- There are 195 liters of capacity.
- Haier Refrigerator has PUF insulation.
- The model is a year old.
- More lightning could make it better.
2. LG 190 L 4 Star Inverter Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
The capacity of this inverter refrigerator from LG is 190 liters. It works using direct-cool technology to provide fast cooling. Also, it operates silently, and the compressor is noiseless. All of the glass materials are tough and spill-proof.
- It has a 190 liters capacity.
- LG Refrigerator Operates silently.
- There is an inverter compressor.
- It is slightly heavy.
- Some colors are not available.
3. Samsung 198 L 5 Star Inverter Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
The capacity of this energy-saving direct-cool refrigerator is 198 liters. It is best for three family members or bachelors. Samsung offers a 10-year warranty for this single-door fridge. The lamps inside the inverter fridge and freezer run on solar energy.
- It has 198 liters of capacity.
- The Samsung refrigerator can run on solar energy.
- There is a 10-year warranty for the compressor.
- The glass shelves use tough glass materials.
- It is a bit expensive.
- The model came last year.
4. Godrej 190 L 5 Star Inverter Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator with Base Drawer
It is best for medium size family homes because of its 190 litres capacity. Also, the refrigerator from Godrej only consumes 104Kw annually. Therefore, it uses a 5-star energy-saving rating. The tough glass shelves can hold up to 150 kg of weight. You can run it on a home inverter system.
- Godrej Refrigerator has a 5-star energy-saving rating.
- You can run it using a home inverter.
- There are 150kg load-bearing tough glass shelves.
- It is slightly expensive.
- There is less space inside the freezer drawer.
5. Whirlpool 215 L 5 Star Inverter Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
There is more room for storing food items because of the 215 litres capacity of this refrigerator. It uses energy-saving features to reduce electricity costs. Also, it has a new door design with vibrant colors.
- There are 215 litres of food storing capacity.
- Whirlpool Refrigerator has a 5-star energy-saving rating.
- The refrigerator has Intellisense Inverter technology.
- It is expensive.
- The freezer compartment has less space.
6. CROMA 170 L 2 Star 2020 Direct Cool Single Door Refrigerator
This single-door refrigerator comes with a 5-year compressor warranty. It works using direct-cool with energy-saving features. However, it only has a 2-star rating for energy-saving. The design of this refrigerator is eye-catching because of its metallic finish.
- The design comes in a metallic finish.
- Croma Refrigerator works using direct-cool technology.
- There are door racks.
- It is only 2-star energy-saving rated.
- There is only a 5-year compressor warranty.
7. Hisense 185 L 2 Star Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
The Hisense brand is known for its quality refrigerators. This refrigerator comes with 185 litres of capacity. There is direct cooling technology that cools fast. Plus, it keeps food and vegetable fresh because of the Fresh Zone feature.
- Hisense Refrigerator comes with a 10-year warranty for the compressor.
- There are glass shelves inside.
- It uses Fresh Zone technology.
- It has a 2-star energy-saving rating.
- The transparent design can be inconvenient.
8. LG 215 L 5 Star Inverter Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
It uses direct-cool technology and has a 215 litres capacity. There is an economical cooling feature that keeps the food item chilled. This single-door refrigerator has an inverter compressor that performs silently.
- LG Refrigerator has a 10-year inverter compressor warranty.
- There is a 5-star energy-saving rating for it.
- It has spill-proof tough glass shelves.
- It is expensive.
- The freezer drawer is not spacious.
9. Panasonic 194 L 3 Star Inverter Direct-Cool Single Door Refrigerator
This refrigerator from Panasonic uses direct-cool technology. It has a capacity of 194 litres that can accommodate small families. The compressor uses inverter tech to save electricity costs.
- Panasonic Refrigerator has an inverter compressor.
- There is a 10-year warranty for the compressor.
- It eliminates bacteria and mold inside the fridge.
- It has only a 3-star energy-saving rating.
- You can manually defrost.
Single-door refrigerators are ideal for small families and singles and students. Its designs and sizes adapt to modern lifestyles. Choose the one that best suits your needs and start enjoying the countless advantages of these appliances.
Which is the best single-door refrigerator?
On the market, there are a variety of single-door refrigerators. Offers vary depending on brand, capacity, and characteristics. The best for you will be the one that best suits your needs and budget.
Are single-door refrigerators Frost-Free?
Most offers on the market require manual defrost. Depending on its use, you will have to give greater or lesser maintenance.
What is a refrigerator star rating?
The star rating indicates the freezing power of a refrigerator. The more stars, the greater the freezing capacity, guaranteeing a low energy consumption.