As summers are extreme in India, installing air conditioners in one home makes it necessary to maintain the temperature. Having an air conditioner is essential if your house is on higher floors. Air conditioners are not available in all the places and homes as they might be a little expensive and all may not be able to afford them. They help to keep the houses cool during summers and keep us hydrated. They are also available in many types.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Hitachi window AC, AC Stands, Air Cooler, Window Coolers, Symphony Air Coolers, Voltas Air coolers, Crompton air coolers, Bajaj Air coolers, Usha Air Coolers, Blue Star Air Cooler, Havells Air Coolers, Orient air coolers, Panasonic Ac’s, 2 Ton Ac’s, Wine Cooler, Haier Ac’s, Carrier Ac’s, Godrej Ac’s, Stand Fans, Mini Fridges, Single Door Fridges, Godrej Refrigerator, Deep Freezers, Samsung Refrigerator, Whirlpool Refrigerator, Ice Buckets, Ice Boxes & Wine Coolers in India
Top 10 Best Samsung Air Conditioners in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Samsung Air Conditioners
- Since air conditioners are expensive, it is essential to buy them with care.
- Many features are necessary for air conditioners, such as remote controls to make the air conditioners easy to operate.
- There are built-in heaters in many ACs to keep us warm in winters.
- They should consume less energy to save energy and provide better output.
- The ducts should be appropriately balanced.
- The compressors should be less noisy so that they do not disturb the overall functioning of your home.
Types of Samsung Air Conditioners
- There are various kinds of air conditioners available in the markets to meet the demands of the population.
- The first one is the split AC installed in the homes by breaking some part of the wall and are a little challenging to install.
- Another category is the window AC. They are a little easy to install and carry around. They are also cost-friendly and easy to maintain.
- Portable air conditioners are also available in the markets that are easy to maintain with the wheels present at the bottom of the air conditioner.
How to use Samsung Air Conditioner?
- Using air conditioners is not very difficult, provided they are easy to install.
- Also, air conditioners are available with many features, so it might be a little tricky initially due to all the buttons and options on the remote.
- Overall switching it on is very easy; we need to push a button, and it turns on.
- The same goes for closing it as well.
- But changing the temperature is a little different and easy, so, all in all, it is not very difficult but not that easy as well.
Buyer’s guide for Samsung Air Conditioner
- There are a wide variety of options to choose from among air conditioners. It is essential to buy an AC with care.
- The first and foremost feature is that it should be cost-friendly so that it is easy to afford by the majority of the population.
- Another thing is that it should be efficient in energy conservation. This feature helps us to save the maximum amount of energy.
- They should be easy to maintain, and their ducts should be appropriately balanced.
- The remote control should also be straightforward to operate and handle.
List of Top 10 Best Samsung Air Conditioners in India-Buyers Guide
1. Samsung 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
This AC is very stylish with floral print, making it very beautiful. It comes with an inverter compressor which adjusts power depending on heat load.
- The product is durable and value for money
- The design and pattern are lovely and classy
- The AC cools the room quickly
- There are no lights present on the remote control, so it is difficult to operate at the night
- L shaped brackets for keeping the outdoor unit are not present
2. Samsung 1.5 Ton 5 Star Inverter Split AC
This AC is a 1.5-ton split AC with an inverter. It is suitable for medium-sized rooms. Along with these features, there is a dehumidifier and dust filter.
- The AC is durable and saves much energy
- AC produces significantly less amount of noise and cools very efficiently
- The quality of the AC is excellent, and it is easy maintenance
- The installation process is inefficient, and the customer service is not up to the mark
- Sensor malfunction is common in many ACs
3. Samsung 1.5 Ton 3 Star (2017) Split AC
This AC is a 1.5-ton AC. It is a non-inverter split AC. its design is excellent.
- The delivery of the product is very efficient, and the installation process is fast
- It is value for money
- It is available at a reasonable cost, cools fast and has a long-term warranty
- It makes much noise
- The warranty activation process is very hectic, and the customer service is lousy
4. Samsung 1.5 Ton 3 Star inverter Split AC (2021)
This AC is an excellent AC with a floral print. The refrigerant gas is R32 which is environmentally friendly. There are many unique features such as digital inverter technology, voltage fluctuation protection and many more.
- It is perfect for 180 sq ft rooms and cools very fast
- The delivery of the product is efficient
- The AC has automatic notification for cleaning
- The AC remote does not have a backlight, so it creates problems during the night
- The installation price is very high, and the service is bad
5. Samsung 1.5 Ton 4 Star Inverter Split AC
This AC is a very stylish AC with patterns of a blue flower. A variable-speed compressor adjusts power depending on heat load.
- The AC makes less amount of noise
- The AC is very efficient in cooling and cools very fast
- It is energy efficient and saves the electricity bill
- The installation process is inferior and takes much of time
- The AC is not suitable for high temperatures and does not cool very efficiently at high temperatures
6. Samsung 1.5 Ton Inverter Split AC
This AC is suitable for a medium-sized room. The per cent copper coil provides better cooling and requires low maintenance.
- The company service is great
- Variable speed compressor adjusts power depending on heat load
- It is energy efficient
- The customer service for defective products is terrible and inefficient
- It is not suitable for large rooms and areas
7. Samsung 1.5 Ton 4 Star Inverter Split AC
This split AC is very elegant and classy with an inverter compressor. The material of the compressor is copper.
- The cooling is suitable, and the model is energy efficient
- Powerful air throw. Good sleep mode is also effective
- The price is very reasonable, and there are many features
- The compressor makes noise, and it isn’t comforting
- It Takes a little extra time to cool a room at high temperatures
8. Samsung 1 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
This AC has a capacity of I ton with an alloy condenser which is more affordable than a copper condenser.
- Anti-corrosion by Durafin as Durafin enhances the heat exchanger’s performance
- Once you press the button ‘single user’, the purista pattern can change its capacity
- A digital inverter 8-pole consumes less amount of energy compared to conventional models of ACs
- There are some manufacturing defects in some units
- Copper condenser provides more cooling than alloy condensers
9. Samsung 1.5 Ton 4 Star Inverter Split AC
This AC is classy and straightforward AC with an inverter compressor. The capacity of this AC is 1.5 tons, and it is energy efficient.
- Copper condense coil provides better cooling and requires low maintenance
- There are many additional features such as dust filter and dehumidifier
- When we switch off the air conditioner, the auto-clean function removes dust and moisture in the heat exchanger
- The customer service is very poor inefficient
- The outdoor unit of the air conditioner makes much noise
10. Samsung 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter Split AC
This AC is lovely with floral patterns on it. An eight-pole digital inverter powers it.
- It comes with benefits of convertible mode, smart installation, digital display, free operation
- Additional features such as antibacterial coating, dust filter and dehumidifier are present
- It saves a lot of energy and the electricity
- The company installation is costly
- It is not budget-friendly
In conclusion, many things are essential for buying an air conditioner. First and foremost, we need a budget for the AC as there are many models in various price ranges. If we have a medium room, we do not need to buy an AC with a large capacity. Another important thing is energy consumption. Since air conditioners are electrical appliance, it consumes energy. The large bill becomes another reason everybody does not own an AC as the electricity bill is enormous.
Various other features are essential; for instance, there should be a backlight in the remote. This feature makes it easy to operate the remote at night without switching on the lights. The copper condenser also cools faster than an alloy condenser.
What is the price of a Samsung conditioner?
The price of an average Samsung air conditioner starts from about 32000 rupees. The price range generally depends on the features of the air conditioner. There are several different models in different capacities with additional features such as dust filter, dehumidifier and antibacterial coating. Some air conditioners have inbuilt heaters, providing warmth and heat even in the winters. Such features cost extra money and the many prices rise beyond 40000 and even more. So one should buy an air conditioner according to our needs and requirements.