Air Coolers are a necessary household item. Blue Star air coolers operate on electricity. They use water as well as airflow to cool a room. Air coolers cool external air by using water and airflow. In the old days, people used to build air cooler with bricks and cement. These come in both plastic and metal body.
Most air coolers have wheels under them consequently increasing their portability. They can be easily shifted to different parts of the house or office. The use of air coolers makes a room a little humid because it circulates air cooled down using water. The use of hay or thick synthetic fibers helps improve the cooling process.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Air Coolers, Symphony Air Coolers, Voltas Air coolers, Bajaj Air coolers, Usha Air Coolers, Window Cooler, Crompton air coolers, Havells Air Coolers, Kenstar air coolers, Panasonic Ac’s, 2 Ton Ac’s, Haier Ac’s, Carrier Ac’s, Godrej Ac’s, Mini Fridges, Single Door Fridges, Godrej Refrigerator, Deep Freezers, Samsung Refrigerator, Whirlpool Refrigerator, Ice Buckets, Ice Boxes & Wine Coolers in India
Top 6 Best Blue Star Air Cooler Models in India
Features of Blue Star Air Cooler
- Blue Star air coolers commonly have two or three fan speeds for which a dedicated button is used.
- The fan rotation is slowed down or increased using this button.
- The air cooler has a grill in front of the fan.
- The louvers in the grill move, as a result, the air throw swings.
- This is electric-powered and helps cool a wider area.
- A button for operating the water pumping motor is also available.
- When you start the motor it pumps water onto the hay on the wall.
- As a result, this increases the cooling power of the air cooler.
- Most air coolers have wheels under consequently making it easy to move them around.
Types of Blue Star Air Coolers
There are four types of Blue Star air coolers: Dessert air coolers, window air coolers, personal air coolers, and tower air coolers.
Desert Air Cooler
- These usually have a big water tank capacity a large rotator and a powerful motor.
- Therefore, these are used for large closed areas as well as open spaces.
Window Air coolers
- These are meant to be fitted in windows.
- They use fresh outside air to cool your room.
Personal Air Coolers
- As the name suggests, these are meant to be used in small spaces for personal cooling.
- They are compact and more portable than dessert coolers.
Tower Air Coolers
- These coolers are fit for use in small spaces because of their slim architecture.
- Perfect for use in offices because of their height advantage.
Buyer’s Guide for Blue Star Cooler
- Before buying it consider your usage.
- Select an air cooler according to the space you are going to use it.
- Keep in mind how you are going to use it before buying.
- From the above-stated types, you can easily make your decision.
- For example, if you’re looking for an air cooler for your office, tower type is the best option.
- On the other hand, a desert air cooler is great for cooling your lounge or for use in your courtyard.
- A personal air cooler is great for studies and kids’ play areas.
- If you like fresh air and lack floor space, a window air cooler should be your choice.
- In sum, while buying an air cooler portability, maintenance, reliability, and usage are major factors that you should consider.
How to use Blue Star Air Cooler?
- A fan at the front is rotated by an electric-powered motor.
- Behind it, the Blue Star air cooler contains water on its floor.
- The walls of the cooler have hay or hay-like synthetic material attached to it.
- A motor pumps water from the cooler’s floor over the hay attached to the wall.
- The water is pumped through a pipe going from the motor across the top of all the hay sheets on the walls.
- Consequently the temperature of the air inside the cooler decreases.
- The fan throws this air out into the room.
List Top 6 Best Blue Star Air Cooler Models in India-Buyers Guide
1. Blue Star DA35LMA 35 Liters Desert Air Cooler (Beige)
Blue star cooler has Great features like easy-clean, wide-angle airflow, multiple fan speeds. Castor wheels make it easy to move.
- Powerful and wide air throw
- Easy to maintain
- Works on inverter
- Does not have ABS for better impact resistance
- More power consumption
2. Blue Star DA60LMA 60 Liters Desert Air Cooler (Beige)
Blue star cooler Delivers powerful airflow. Works on 175 Watts. Has a tank capacity of 60 liters.
- Has a big tank, consequently better cooling
- Castor wheels make it easy to move
- Takes up a lot of space as a result of its design
3. Blue Star DA75PMA 75 Liters Desert Air Cooler
Blue star air coolers PP and ABS are used to build their structure. It has a tank capacity of 75 liters. It takes up less space due to its sleek design.
- Takes up less space as a result of its design
- Built with PP and ABS, therefore, it has a strong build
- Architecture is not stable as a result it can fall over.
- Uses a lot of electricity
4. Blue Star OA60LMA 60 Liters Slim Desert Air Cooler (Apple Green)
Blue star cooler Has high-efficiency honeycomb pads that boost the cooling process. Easy to maintain and clean. Has a slim build for a 60-liter air cooler.
- It has a slim build therefore it takes less space
- Has a big tank even though it is slim
- It does not have wheels, as a result, it’s less portable
- Very short height.
5. Blue Star Desert Air Cooler (Grey, 60 L)
It Works on 175 Watts. Blue star desert cooler is built with PP and has a capacity of 60 liters. It comes with a dust filter.
- The slim build takes less space
- Its height makes it better for optimum air direction.
- The structure is unstable because of the height-slimness ratio
- Does not have ABS therefore more durability
6. Blue Star Windus Hybrid Desert Air Cooler (White, 90 L)
Blue star cooler Has hybrid technology for cooling. It uses both honeycomb and wood wool. Has a huge tank of 90 liters.
- Has ABS and PP as a result it is impact resistant
- Uses hybrid technology for better cooling
- Architecture is not stable
- Harder to maintain as a result of its hybrid technology
Blue Star air coolers are a cheaper alternative to Air Conditioners that keep you cool during the summers. They are also more health-friendly because they do not compress and recirculate the room’s air causing dryness. Air coolers give cool air, unlike fans which throw the room’s hot air at you.
How much does an air cooler cost?
An air cooler costs between 10000 INR to 13000 INR
Is an air cooler better than a fan?
Yes, Air coolers make your room’s air cooler while fans only throw back the hot air in the room.
How can I make my air cooler stronger?
Regular maintenance keeps your Blue Star air cooler at its peak performance. Most importantly use cool water.