Orient Air cooler is manufactured with the latest technology and they have quality assurance. The coolers are available in different sizes and types to suit every individual need. Some are manually operated while others are automatic. Whichever the case, with Orient air coolers, all your cooling needs are met.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Godrej Ac, Symphony Air Coolers, Air coolers, Bajaj Air coolers, Volta’s air coolers, Kenstar air coolers, Havells air coolers, Bluestar air coolers, Usha air coolers, Crompton air coolers, Hindware coolers, Window coolers, Volta’s window Ac’s, LG Window Ac’s, Mitsubishi AC’s, Haier Ac’s, Onida Ac’s, Sanyo Ac’s, Hitachi Ac’s, Carrier Ac’s, AC Stands, Table Fans, Rechargeable Table Fans, Luker Fans, Stand Fans, Ceiling fans, Exhaust Fans, cooler motors, Samsung Air conditioners, Panasonic Ac’s, 1 Ton Ac’s, 2 Ton Ac’s, Window AC’s, 1 Ton Window AC’s, 1.5 Ton AC’s, Standing Ac’s, Hitachi Window AC’s, O General Window Ac’s, Mini Fridges, Single Door Fridges, Godrej Refrigerator, Deep Freezers, Samsung Refrigerator, Whirlpool Refrigerator, Ice Buckets, Ice Boxes & Wine Coolers in India
Top 12 Best Orient Air Coolers in India
Features of Orient Air Cooler
The main features are:
- Air coolers come in different sizes to suit different needs.
- Most orient air coolers have a special compartment where you put ice in case you want cooler air much faster.
- These are collapsible and are fitted with a net on the inside that traps mosquitoes and dust particles.
- They are also flexible and move in any direction according to your desire.
Types of Orient Air Coolers
- These are large coolers and have a large water tank reservoir. Mainly made for outdoor areas.
- These are made to service large rooms and have medium water tanks.
- They need to be placed on a window
Buyers Guide for Orient Air Cooler
When buying an air cooler, the main things to look for are
- You need to buy a cooler that will service your room.
- Keep in mind that there are small coolers for small rooms and large ones for medium, large-sized, and outdoor areas.
Level of noise
- You don’t want to purchase a cooler for your bedroom that will be producing loud buzz noises when you need to sleep.
- Some coolers are specially made for dry areas and others for humid areas.
- The climate condition of where you live should also be a determinant of the air cooler you buy.
How to use Orient Air Cooler?
- Make sure that your cooler is in a place that’s well ventilated.
- This will ensure a constant supply of cool air and also prevent the air from becoming moldy.
- Your cooler should be plugged into a power supply when in use and constantly filled with water.
- This action is manual, but some coolers are having automatic fillers where you only need to connect to a water pipe.
List of Top 12 Best Orient Air Cooler Varieties in India-Buyers Guide
1. Orient Electric Smartcool-DX CP1601H 16-Litre Personal Air Cooler
Orient Electric air coolers with a low power consumption of only 140 watts, this air cooler weighs only 8000grams and has a tank capacity of 16l. The plastic body also absorbs shock.
- Low power consumption
- The plastic body that absorbs shock
- Tank capacity is quite small
- Usage is only for small rooms
2. Orient Electric Supercool CP3001H 30-Litre Air Cooler
The motors of this cooler are high performance and have three regulations. It has a water level indicator as well as dust filters.
- Anti-bacterial dust filters
- It has control knobs and air vents
- Vertical motorized louvers
- It is unavailable currently
- Noise control is very low
3. Orient Electric CD5003H 50-Litre Desert Air Cooler
Orient Electric air cooler have well-matched colors that make it look vibrant. The honeycomb pads retain more water and have higher cooling due to their high density.
- Dense honeycomb pads
- Vibrant colors
- Louvers that fully collapse
- After use odor
4. Orient Electric Snowbreeze Slim CD6601H 66 liters Desert Air Cooler
66 liters water tank capacity. Advanced fan technology with 16 inch-sized fans. Power consumption of 220 watts and comes with a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase.
- Advanced fan technology
- 16-inch fan size
- 1-year warranty from date of purchase
- The ventilation louvers are a bit stiff
- Doesn’t have remote control
5. Orient Electric Ocean CD7001H 70 Litre Desert Air Cooler
Fitted with 5 wheels which aid in mobility. It Throws air up to 25 feet and the motors are copper coated. The water tank has a capacity of 70 liters.
- 5 wheels for mobility
- Copper coated motors
- Water tank of 70 liters
- Motors tend to jam
- Noisy when cooling
6. Orient Electric Tornado Grand CH6002B 60 liters Air Cooler
The pads of this air cooler are made of wood wool. It has humidity control knobs and wheels that make it easier to move from place to place.
- Wood wool pads
- Humidity control knobs
- Wheels for eased movements
- Amazon customers complained of poor customer service form orient on this specific product
7. Orient Electric Magicool Neo 50-Litre Window Air Cooler
Orient Electric air coolers have 4 vertical louvers that are motorized for any direction. Automatic water refill feature and has the capacity of 50 liters.
- Motorized vertical louvers
- Automatic water refill feature
- 50 liters capacity
- Quite noisy
8. Orient Electric Knight CD7003H 70 liters Desert Air Cooler
Orient Electric air coolers have an ice chamber for optimal cooling. It continues to work even after power cuts. With vertical louvers that are motorized and horizontal louvers that are manually operated.
- Honeycomb cooling with effective cooling
- Vertical and horizontal louvers
- Ice chamber
- Color tends to fade
- The horizontal louvers are not easily movable
9. Orient Electric Minimagic CP0801H 8-Litre Tower Air Cooler
Orient Electric air cooler With a very low power consumption of only 90 watts, this tower cooler is lightweight, weighing just 4 kgs. Water capacity of 8 liters and ideal for very small rooms.
- Power consumption is low
- capacity of 8 liters
- Water tank is small
- Doesn’t have an ice chamber
10. Orient Electric Airtek AT602PM 52-Litre Air Cooler
Orient Electric air coolers have adjustable louvers and the power cord has a wrapper. It has a water compartment at the top as well as a water connector at the back.
- Adjustable louvers
- Topwater compartment
- Water connector at the back for the non-ending supply
- Tendencies of water leaking at the connector
11. Orient Electric Supercool Trendy CP3002H 30-Litre Personal Air Cooler with Remote
Both vertical and horizontal louvers are motorized. The motors are copper coated and are anti-rust. It has a remote control with an in-built timer.
- Motorized vertical and horizontal louvers
- Copper coated motors
- Remote control with a timer
- It is currently unavailable
- Only 10 days replacement for any defects
12. Orient Electric Arista CT2602HR 26 liters Personal Air Cooler with Remote
With a water capacity of 26 liters, this tower cooler has a 1-year warranty and low power consumption of 150 watts.
- 26 liters water capacity
- 1-year warranty on all manufacturing defects
- Low power consumption
- It makes loud noises
- Only for small rooms
Orient air coolers are made with advanced technology guaranteed to make cooling easier and much faster. The ideal cooler depends on your room size but Orient has coolers for use in every aspect.
Which is better an air cooler fan or blower?
Both are equally good. Fan coolers are ideal for larger rooms while blowers work best for smaller rooms.
What is the Orient price of air cooler?
The price of orient air coolers ranges from 4,500 INR to 20,000INR.
What happens when the air cooler runs out of water?
The motors get damaged due to corrosion.
What is the difference between an air cooler and a water cooler?
The main difference is that air coolers use ambient air as a form of current while water coolers use a stream of humid air.
Are 5 blade fans better than 3?
Yes, they are. They circulate more air than 3 blades do.
Are 3 or 4 blade fans better?
No, they aren’t. 3 blades will supply less air than 4 blades will.