Staying cool on hot days can sometimes be quite challenging, especially if you don’t have any help. It is uncomfortable and you get sweaty. How can anyone be expected to go about their daily activities when they don’t feel motivated? That is what tower fans are designed for. With great tower fans, you can go through your day comfortably without having to worry about the heat.
With so many different designs and features that you can find, they can be used for more than you think. There are even designs that can help relieve allergies. This buyer’s guide will help you choose from the best tower fans that are available on the market. Choose wisely and make your life more comfortable.
Also, check the buyers guide for the best pedestal Fans, Table Fans, Rechargeable Table Fans, Luker Fans, Stand Fans, Ceiling fans, Exhaust Fans, Air coolers, Symphony air coolers, Bajaj Air coolers, Volta’s air coolers, Kenstar air coolers, Orient Air coolers, Havells air coolers, Bluestar air coolers, Usha air coolers, Crompton air coolers, Hindware coolers, Window coolers, cooler motors, Samsung Air conditioners, Panasonic Ac’s, 1 Ton Ac’s, 2 Ton Ac’s, Window AC’s, 1 Ton Window AC’s, 1.5 Ton AC’s, Standing Ac’s, Hitachi Window AC’s, O General Window Ac’s, Volta’s window Ac’s, LG Window Ac’s, Mitsubishi AC’s, Haier Ac’s, Onida Ac’s, Sanyo Ac’s, Hitachi Ac’s, Carrier Ac’s, Godrej Ac’s, AC Stands to solve this issue.
Top 10 Best Tower Fan Brands in India
Features of Tower Fan
- Some of the benefits of tower fans make them better for use in smaller spaces.
- They are very portable because of their size, so you can move them around your home.
- They don’t take up much space because of the way that they are designed.
- Unlike some other fans, you will not need to take time out of your day to assemble them.
- This makes them much easier to use and all you need to do is plug them in.
- They can do all this and more without consuming that much energy.
- Some fans can oscillate and make air circulation in the room much better.
- Better circulation means that you will have a cooler environment in shorter periods.
Types of Tower Fans
There are no different types of tower fans, however, different manufacturers may add different features to them.
- Bluetooth is one feature that is more modern and allows you to activate the fan using your cellphone.
- Other designs just have switches that you need to manually press to power them up.
- Some devices have a control panel and remote for you to change different settings.
- These settings include things like speed and whether it should oscillate or not.
- The different sizes that tower fans come in can also be used to differentiate between them.
- Some are more portable than others which allows you to easily move them around your home or office environment.
Buyers Guide for Tower Fans
There are a few important factors for you to consider when you want to buy a tower fan.
- Some are more important than others, but altogether, these fans are a great addition to your household.
- Noise is a big issue because you don’t want a noisy fan in your environment. It will annoy you and possibly keep you from sleeping properly.
- Some people might prefer one that emits some sort of noise because it helps them sleep better.
- Look at some of the reviews of the product you want to buy to find more information regarding noise.
- Next, choose a fan that is easy to use, because some of them might be more complicated. If you just want a simple fan, then choose between ones that are not too technological.
- A fan that is easy to clean is preferable as you don’t want to be spending hours trying to maintain it. If you have children, you might want to consider getting a fan that has some sort of safety feature.
- Safety features will prevent your children from hurting themselves or getting their fingers in the fan itself.
- Finally, ensure that your budget fits with the product that you decide to purchase.
How to use Tower Fan?
- Yes, they are great for making you cooler, but how do they do it? Seen as you have to plug them in, you will need electricity for them to function.
- A motor uses electricity to spin a container that holds different fan blades.
- That is the basic working principle of tower fans, but there are smaller factors that come into play for proper operation.
- For example, the switch or control panel that you use to operate it has to be connected to the motor. These fans also need to be able to oscillate to do their job properly.
- The blades that allow air to be moved around the room are called impeller blades. They will push air through the container they are attached to, moving the air in a vertical direction. This is the feature that makes tower fans different from other designs. They distribute air much more evenly than other devices.
List of Top 10 Best Tower Fan Brands in India-Buyers Guide
1. USHA Plastic Fiber Tower Fan
With a copper motor and an interesting design, you will benefit from this product for many years to come. The USHA Tower fan comes with a 1-year warranty so you don’t have to worry about maintenance issues. The manufacturers designed it to be sleek and fit in small spaces.
- 1-year warranty
- 3-speed setting
- Not good for bigger environments
2. Ozeri Ultra 42’ Oscillating Tower Fan
This modern, innovative product allows you to operate it with your cellphone. It has a built-in Bluetooth setting allowing you to connect your phone as a remote control. It comes in different colors as well to further allow you control of your purchase.
- Built-in Bluetooth setting
- Includes a remote as an alternative
- A little noisier than other products
3. iBell PLATINUM Tower Fan
Power is the greatest advantage of this design and it proves that dynamite comes in small packages. It comes with an 18-month warranty which is proof that the manufacturer is confident in this product. The body of this ibell tower fan is made from rust-free material for an added feature.
- Rust-free body
- 18-month warranty
- Height is lower than some bed frames
4. BMS Lifestyle Portable Mini Tower Fan
This powerful portable fan is perfect for desks and office situations. It can rotate 90 degrees and comes with a 1-year warranty. A built-in tulsi and dust filter helps with allergies and also prevents mosquitoes from breeding.
- Built-in dust filter
- 1-year warranty
- Too small for bigger rooms
5. Bajaj Snowvent Tower Fan
Bajaj Tower Fan is lightweight and portable making it great for situations in that you need to move around. Speed and swing controls make it much easier to use and set up to your comfort. A 2-year warranty comes included in the price.
- 2-year warranty
- Noisier than some models
6. Deco Air Tower DIGI Indoor Fan
With 3-speed levels and remote control, this fan is a great addition to any household. The motor is made of 100% copper and it comes with a 1-year warranty. An attractive design makes it even more interesting and it comes in black and white colors.
- 1-year warranty
- Remote control included
- Not as powerful as other designs
7. Deco Air Tower Popular Indoor Fan
A white and sleek design makes it easy to store this fan. It has 3-speed settings and a 2-hour timer that you can program yourself. It has a 1-year warranty and is one of the quieter models that you will come across online.
- 1-year warranty
- Quiet design
8. SPR Tower Fan
With a rust-resistant body and 3-speed settings, you will benefit greatly from this fan. Although it is small, the motor is powerful and cools air quickly. It comes in red and white colors and can be used in almost any environment.
- Rust-resistant body
- 1-year warranty
- Fragile packaging
9. Aco Galaxy Plastic Tower Fan
This white fan is small and portable for all environments. It works best for smaller rooms and comes with a powerful motor. It does not oscillate so is better for situations where there are only one or two people involved.
- Does not oscillate
10. RETRO Fan Tower Fan
With the most interesting look of all the fans on this list, this product is more than just a cooling fan. It has a built-in air cleaner than can absorb moisture and dust. This is helpful for allergies and any problems you might have with mosquitoes.
- Built-in air cleaner
- 90-degree rotation
The variety of available tower fans allows everyone to find a fan that suits them. Remember to consider the important points mentioned in the buyer’s guide when you shop. It is also vital to remember that there are other models out there, these are just the best.
- Are tower fans better than other fans?
These fans are great when you have less space to fit them into. They will fit well in corners and have different features that can help with health issues like allergies.
- Which is better, a tower fan or a cooler?
Both have pros and cons, but coolers are better for bigger spaces, and tower fans work well for smaller spaces.
- What are the advantages of tower fans?
There are many advantages to having one of these in your home. They are quiet and don’t take up much space as well as being great for cooling you down. It is also rather difficult to knock them over in comparison to other types of cooling devices.
- How do I choose a tower fan?
Your main concern should be the size of the fan as well as the different features it comes with. Some fans have Bluetooth features, whereas others don’t. You should only get bigger fans if you have the space for them.