We all have an idea about the wine cooler and its purpose to use. A wine cooler helps to serve us chilled wine, champagne, beer, beverage, etc. you can easily enjoy your chilled drink while staying at home or at a party. It is a very useful hack for wine lovers. For centuries, wine plays a vital to bring the correct mood to any event or atmosphere. Any kind of celebration or party is incomplete without a glass of champagne or beer.
To arrange a cozy dinner with someone special or spending some time alone with your favorite wine is splendid. The wine cooler can provide your drink in a perfect condition whenever you need that. The right temperature is very important to keep the wine quality the same. So, cooler helps to store the wine at the perfect temperature, light, and humidity. If any factor changes abruptly, it will ruin the wine.
Types of wine coolers
Wine coolers can be varied according to size, purpose, price and cooling technology. After making the wine, those are kept in cellars or underground cave for aging. It is a fact that wine becomes better with ages. When those are on the market, each one needs maintenance at an accurate condition. So, the wine cooler is a necessary thing for commercial or personal use. Wine coolers are found in different shapes and sizes.
If you want to store a large stock like 100 bottles or more, you need a cooler with at least 10-12 shelves. These types are for big hotels, wine shops, bars or restaurants. There are also small sizes available according to your needs. Countertop cooler, built-in cooler and floor standing cooler available in the market. There are coolers for serving on the table with other accessories to make a cocktail or chill a single bottle. You will also find coolers with a single zone or dual zone features.
Wine cooler Buyers guide
For buying a wine cooler, you need to consider the storage capacity, ventilation, temperature and humidity control, the technology and shelves or rack. Also, consider the purpose, whether you want it for personal or commercial use. If you go for a countertop cooler, then you will be able to store about 4-24 bottles. The built-in coolers are bigger in size and it’s possible to adjust them easily into your kitchen counter.
You can save a lot of your floor space. But these types are expensive because they have such designs that they operate without ventilation. The most popular one is the free-standing cooler, which is available in a different size. The smaller ones are good for a hotel room, office or at home. The bigger ones are possible to use for storing a large number of wine bottles. If you have the hobby of collecting different types of wine, then buy the one which has a larger capacity.
Temperature and humidity are a very important factor while storing wine. Check properly the functions of whether the system is good or not. In the advanced technology, the digital display is attached to monitor the temperature. As mentioned above, the single zone cooler is cheaper and maintains a steady temperature of the whole cooler. However, dual-zone provides two types of temperature. The temperature for red and white wine is different from each other. The dual-zone cooler helps to chill both types of wine in a single cooler. Though dual-zone coolers are costly you only need a single cooler to store both types of wine.
Humidity control is also important to maintain the wine properly. The better the humidity is the longer you can store the wine. If the humidity is very high, then it will damage the cork. Again, if the humidity is very low, the cork will dry out. So, check the feature properly. Direct sunlight is harmful to wines. So the cooler door must have enough protection to avoid the sunlight.
For serving in front of the guest, many bar sets with the cooler are available. You can easily use it at home or in hotels. Normally, the cooler is good for storing one or two bottles. You can pour the drink whenever you want. Also, you can store the prepared cocktail for a few hours. The cooler bag is an edition for carrying or transporting the bottle easily.
The price depends on the size, brand, and features. But, do not choose the really cheap one. Also, check the warranty option properly.
There are wire shelves or wooden shelves used for storing wines in the cooler. The wooden shelves are stylish whereas the wire shelves are easy to handle and clean.
Choose the one which is convenient for you.
Top wine coolers: pros and cons
Here, we are going to talk about a few different types of wine coolers. Their features, pros, and cons are there to get an idea about the currently available products. It will help you to choose your desired wine cooler.
1. Taluka Stainless Steel Gold Plated 6 Pcs Bar Set
- This is a wine cooler that features stainless steel with gold-plating finishing.
- This set comes with an ice bucket of 1500 ml weighs 800 gms, cocktail shaker 750 ml, wine cooler, peg measure, serving tray, and bar spoon.
- The wine cooler has a double wall and also a black coating.
- Stainless steel & wine cooler dimension is 12x 28 cm
- The whole set is extremely fine and good for use in restaurants and homes.
- It is rustproof.
- It is a little bit expensive.
2. Urban Snackers White Powder Coating Bar Set of 6 Pcs
- This 6-piece bar set is very lucrative and can be used anywhere at home, restaurant, hotel, bar, etc. Capacity 600 ML.
- An ice bucket, opener, tong, wine cooler, bar spoon, and shaker are included in this set.
- It is made from stainless steel and ideal for any cocktail party.
- You will get 6 months warranty. It is a very good set for any beginner bartender.
- It’s a complete bar set
- It has high durability.
- It can be washed easily.
3. King International 100% Stainless Steel Silver Coloured All In One Bar Set
- You will get a jigger, wine cooler, tong, cocktail shaker and an ice bucket with this package.
- If you are looking for a little bit cheaper but a good quality product, then you can choose this one.
- You can serve refreshing and delicious experimenting cocktails and surprise our friends.
- It will bring variety to the collection of your wine cooler.
- Wine cooler size 12x 12x 20 cm with 540 gms weight.
- Ice bucket weight is 740 gms, dimension 15.5x 15.5x 16.5cm with 1600ml capacity
- This is good for all types of parties held anywhere be it at home or outside.
- Some customer complains that the finishing is not perfect.
4. Taluka Stainless Steel Quality Made designer Wine Cooler
- This wine cooler has 7.2 inches in length and 4.11 inches in diameter.
- It weighs 525 gms. It is made from stainless steel.
- This is suitable for champagne.
- You can easily carry the bucket.
- 100% Stainless steel
- Wine cooler price 550 Rupees
- It only needs five minutes to chill the wine. It keeps the wine cold for four hours.
- You need to buy other accessories separately.
5. BK 10 IMPORT & EXPORT Refrigerator Quick Cooler Cooling Cup
- This cooler is designed by using modern technology.
- It is made from aluminum alloy.
- It has a smart switch with a touch screen feature.
- You can place it anywhere and it is very lightweight with a cool design.
- It is known as an instant cooler. You can easily keep the beer bottle or beverage to chill. You also pour your drink.
- It has a silicon mat that has non-slip properties.
- A refrigeration cup, a data line, and an instruction manual is included with the package.
- Reversing and sinking, two cooling techniques are used here.
- The temperature can be maintained between 0 to -5 C
- It cools the wine or beverage really faster than the refrigerator.
- It can easily portable.
- You need the power supply to use that.
6. Wine Bottle Holder and Cooler Bag Wine Accessories
- This is a different type of ice bucket bag for cooling the wine.
- This bag is very good for carrying or transporting the wine bottle to a party or a friend as a gift.
- The bag is made with heavy-duty plastic.
- It is waterproof and also transparent.
- You can easily use it at a BBQ party or picnic and enjoy the chilled drink.
- Measurement: 4 x 4x 10 Inch with 227 gms weight
- When there is no use, you can easily fold the bag. It is unbreakable.
- It is not so good for use in a bar or restaurant.
7. Chateau Comfort (Set of 6 Pcs) Clear Transparent PVC Wine Cooler
- You can easily use it during the summer season while going for a picnic or traveling.
- The manufacturer used PVC material in making, which is environmentally friendly and non-toxic.
- It is reusable.
- You can easily carry beer or wine as per your needs. It can hold about 1000 ml.
- Size 11x 9×24.5 cm with 1000ml capacity
- It is watertight and portable.
- It is not very good for indoor use.
8. NJ Premium Stainless Steel Champagne Wine Beer Cooler
- This is a premium bucket for wine which can hold up to six liters.
- Double stainless is used to build that.
- The finishing is very nice and simple.
- You can use it at home or in a bar, hotel or restaurant.
- Capacity 6 Liters
- There is no condensation at the outer part.
- It is not very good for transporting.
9. White Westinghouse Wine Cooler 102 Dix Bottles
- If you are looking for a wine cooler with racks to chill bottles, then this is a very good option.
- It is made of steel and has 12 racks. It is good for commercial use like in hotels, bars or restaurants.
- You can also use that for a big party.
- It is dual-zone and the color is black.
- The other features are automatic defrost, security lock system, reversible door, and LED display.
- Bottle capacity is good.
- You can store 102 bottles.
- Not good for personal use.
10. Kaff 8 Bottle Free Standing Wine Cooler
- This wine cooler is really a convenient option for home as well as for commercial purposes.
- You can keep 8 bottles on the shelves. It has a touch control feature with mirror glass door and wire shelves.
- It uses a thermoelectric system for cooling the wine. The LED lighting looks really good and stylish.
- 8 to 18 Degree Centigrade Temperature
- WxDXH – 260x495x475 mm
- It is very easy to clean.
- The inner glass has a UV-protection feature.
- It does not have a lock.
- Some customer complains that the temperature does not go below 15℃.
11. Nutrichef 8 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler Refrigerator
- This wine cooler has the capacity of storing 8 bottles of white or red wines. The thermoelectric technology is used to cool and control the temperature.
- You can easily use it at your home, office or in a bar.
- The cooling system is designed in such a way that it does not make any annoying sound. The glass door is really airtight and holds the perfect temperature for you to enjoy your favorite drink.
- You will get a 1-year warranty while purchasing the product.
- The digital touch button helps to control the temperature easily. There is also a display to show the temperature reading.
- Dimension: 50x 25.2×45 cm
- 10KG weight
- The price is very cheap and affordable.
- There are a ventilation grill and circulation fan.
- Some users say that humidity management is not so good.
12. Kitchoff HY50 50 L Aluminium and Glass Direct Cool Standard Single Door Mini Refrigerator
- This mini refrigerator is really good for a hotel room, office, bar or in your kitchen or bedroom.
- The manufacturer used aluminum to make the product and for the door, the used strong glass.
- It has a capacity of 50L, 1000 watts. It uses absorption and compressor technology.
- You can use it for other purposes like keeping beer, juice, beverage, etc. as well.
- You will get a 1-year warranty from the manufacturer. There is a button to help you control the temperature.
- Dimensions: 501x 465x 430 mm weighs -14kg
- The refrigerator is environment-friendly and energy-efficient.
- It is quite cheap and affordable.
- A little bit bigger in size.
- There is no light.