There are a variety of gloves used to cover the palm and the fingers. Getting warm gloves for winter can be a real hustle. This guide is to help you know the qualities to look for in a winter glove. We have also listed the best quality winter gloves found in India. Winter glove prices vary depending on several things. Also check the buyers guide for the best Hand gloves, bike gloves, Boxing gloves, Gym Gloves & face masks in India.
Top 10 Best Winter Gloves in India
Features of Winter Gloves
when searching for a winter glove, you need to factor in the grasp. The gloves vary in grip and hold. How you are going to use the glove will define which one you go for.
The material varies and one needs to know which material works best with their skin. This is to avoid allergic reactions.
Size and Shape
A good winter glove fits well on the hand. There are small size, medium-size and large size.
Types of Winter Gloves
Padded and Unpadded
The padded gloves are majorly made for riders. If you need to use a glove for riding a bike this type is the best. Unpadded do not have pads.
Wool and Leather
There is a winter glove for winter made of leather and those that are of synthetic fiber and wool.
Men and women’s
Gloves can be gender-specific due to different hand sizes.
Buyers Guide for Winter Gloves
- Knowing the right winter glove quality can help you in choosing the glove you need.
- The first consideration to make is warmth. The material used to make the winter glove is essential in determining its warmth. Thick and heavy gloves are best for extreme frosty cold weather.
- The size of your hand will also help you select a fitting glove for winter. With the diverse available sizes, you cannot go wrong.
- Another major factor to consider is what you want to use the winter glove for. A motorbike rider will want to go for a padded winter glove.
- Be sure to check the winter glove price before making the purchasing decision.
How to use Winter Gloves?
- Get the right size for your hand. Check which side of the glove should be on the inside and which should be out. The stitches will help you know which side should be in and out. The linings are mostly the inner part/
- Identify the thumb and finger openings and insert your fingers in the correct opening. Some gloves are fingerless. It is important to know which opening is for the thumb.
- Depending on the type you choose, tighten it at the wrist.
List of Top 10 Best Winter Gloves in India-Buyers Guide
1. Innaya Gents winter gloves
Made for men hand size. It is suitable for all occasions.
- It is a multi-purpose glove
- It has a great grip
- Has an inner and outer lining, the inner lining is warm enough.
- Can be too tight for the skin
- Does not allow free aeration
2. Hiver gloves for winter
Hiver gloves are available for both men and women.
- They do not allow water in
- They allow you to operate your phone or iPad without having to remove
- Keep the hands warm in snowy weather.
- Stitches can come out quickly if frequently used
- Gets dirty fast
3. Stylish Winter Leather glove
They are specifically made for women.
- Cute and stylish
- Long-lasting due to the leather material
- Great inner texture, soft and warm for the hands
- They are hard to wash
- Available in only a single color.
4. Unieco unisex Winter gloves
Available for both genders and made of well-knit wool.
- Very warm for a cold season
- Available in fitting sizes
- Easy to wash using hands
- Threads are quite loose
- Easily torn
5. Frackson Ladies’ winter gloves
Great gloves for ladies made of leather on the outer surface.
- Good for both casual and formal wear
- Has fur inside which make it warm for chilly weather
- Can be used for cycling
- Allows sone water to penetrate
- Cannot be worn when wet
6. Sellnship winter gloves
Available in all sizes for men, women, and children
- They allow the touch screen
- Made of a skin-friendly wool fiber
- They are free size and can stretch
- They are smooth and soft for the hands
- After washing, they can stretch and be loose
- Cannot be used for outdoor activities as they will tear
7. Crumpled Unisex Woollen gloves
They are good for warmth and outdoor activities, gym, cycling
- Eco-friendly as a result of the material
- Multi-purpose; cold, cycling, gym
- Works well with all gadgets
- It is not water-proof
- Easily damaged
8. Handcuff Fashion
Good fitting gloves with a zip to keep them intact.
- They are good for outdoor activities
- Soft and warm inside for snowy weather
- Well-padded for a firm grasp
- The zipper allows for free airflow
- Can react with sensitive hands
- The zipper can fall off easily
9. AlexVyan Sporty Winter glove
Made of synthetic material and can be used anywhere
- Great for protecting hands while cycling
- It is easy to clean as you can wipe with a cloth
- Durable quality
- It does not have a good grip
- Not warm enough for extreme winter
10. Gorelox Gloves for winter
A touch screen winter glove that is fitting for both men and women
- It is long-lasting as it is made of faux leather
- It is windproofing and can be used in a windy weather
- Available and fitting for all sizes
- Cannot be used indoors
- They are quite expensive
Hands can get really cold in winter. Once your hands are cold, it becomes impossible to do anything. It is therefore essential to get yourself a good winter glove. While shopping, consider if you want to use them indoors or outdoors. Do not forget your comfort and convenience should be a priority.
Which gloves are best for winter?
The best gloves for winter are made of wool and leather. Such a great combination.
How much does a winter glove cost in India?
Winter glove price in India ranges from 220 rupees to 3500 rupees. Determined by the features of the winter glove.