Hand Gloves are the most needed product to protect the hands. The hands are exposed to everything. They are always at risk. Touching a bare wire without wearing the safety gloves is an open invitation to death. Well, bare wires are the most extreme example.
But the gardens and lawns that have less to worry about even become dangerous at times. You may never know when an assassin bug or the American oil beetle may appear in your nursery and sting your hand. Well, precaution is better than cure. Also, check the buyer’s guide for Gym Gloves, Boxing Gloves & Bike Gloves.
And gloves serve as the mightiest precaution you may ever find. They are multipurpose in nature. Where every job has a different requirement. Choose the right glove for the right job and keep yourself safe.
Top 10 Best Hand Gloves in India
Buyers Guide – Hand Gloves
Every job has a different work requirement. And that leads to a variation in glove qualities. Picking the wrong glove for a job may only end up with frustration or (God forbid) harm.
- First, check the type of gloves needed for the job you have to do.
- House cleaning could easily be done with rubber gloves.
- But they will tear apart if you wear them during woodwork.
- Then certain accreditation and standards guide the safety level for a job.
- And likewise, the gloves have safety standards.
- Such as the EN 60903 standard gloves are best for electric work.
- As they resist the electric shock.
- Indeed it is better to check the gloves’ safety standard and choose the gloves accordingly.
- Next, come the quality and durability.
- This is something that could be verified through product reviews.
- Some manufacturers create high-quality hand gloves that offer fantastic protection.
- But some unlucky manufacturers are not able to add quality to their product.
- Though they should be supported. But for critical jobs, only pick high-quality gloves.
- Further, the durability factor is an effect on quality and usability.
- Using the best quality safety gloves with no care can reduce their life. And after some time the user may rate then flimsy.
Features of Hand Gloves or Safety Gloves
Hand gloves have a difference in features. The features mainly differ based on jobs.
- Such as the electrical job gloves will have insulation and electric surge protection.
- Similarly, mechanical job gloves include cut and cramping protection.
- Actually, safety gloves protect the hands. This is one of the main features of these gloves.
- Then comes the grip. Grip feature varies from glove to glove.
- Like the general purpose gloves have a standard grip level.
- But the mechanical gloves feature firmer grips. Next is the internal comfort level.
- Gloves may be stringent outside.
- But inside they are comfortable.
- Indeed, without comfort, it would be very difficult to wear gloves.
- As a result, it may turn abrasive to the skin. It is not like there would no life on earth without gloves.
- But without gloves safety will always be at stake.
Types of Hand Gloves
The types of gloves depending on materials. In general, the types are over a dozen.
Some famous types are:
Cotton and Fabric Gloves
- Such gloves are used for general purposes.
- Like the drivers wear cotton or fabric gloves during summer.
- Further, these gloves are used to keep the hands protected from chemical burns.
- Bikers love to wear leather gloves with an internal liner during winter.
- It keeps their hand safe from freezing.
- The welders also wear such gloves because leather serves as an insulator.
Aluminum Insulation Gloves
- The aluminum insulation gloves are suggested for jobs having a considerable amount of heat.
- Such as laboratories, furnaces, or factories.
How to use Hand Gloves?
Safety gloves are made to protect hands. Hands are the most threatened body part. Rose thorns or the heavy furnace can both injure your hand.
The injury level surely differs but the injury is an injury. Further, the gloves mainly function to protect the hands.
- The top layer of the gloves protects the hands from cuts, abrasions, chemical effects, and other injuries.
- And the protection level depends on the material of the glove.
- Ahead of that, the inner layer keeps the hand safe inside.
- The internal lining keeps the hand smooth and optimal.
- Linings are designed as per the comfort level required for each job.
- Balanced comfort can lead to the successful completion of the job.
- Further, the grip of the glove helps in grabbing, holding, and using something.
- The farmer’s gloves have enough grip that they could easily hold the spade and use it.
- Similarly, the gloves for the mechanical worker gloves have a sufficient amount of grip to easily work with the machines.
List of Top 10 Best Hand Gloves in India
Here is a list of top 10 safety gloves for some common jobs
1. Fontane Reusable Rubber Gloves
Cleaning and gardening without gloves carry a lot of risks for the hands. Fontane Rubber Gloves are created to keep the hands safe during household jobs.
Clean the house or office while wearing these gloves and ensure the safety of hands. Further, never take an injury while gardening. Make sure to wear these hand gloves.
- These are cost-effective gloves. But once and use multiple times.
- Rubber gloves are water-resistant and even protect hands from certain chemicals.
- They may last for just once if not used with care,
2. Hand Pro Disposable Hand Gloves
Love painting? Then paint the canvas, not the hand. Hand Pro Disposable Hand globes are for nearly household jobs. Do the cleaning, gardening, kitchen, and even painting while wearing these gloves.
And As a result, keep your hands safe and clean. Simply discard the exhausted glove and wear the next one.
- Hand Pro Disposable Gloves come in a pack of 100.
- Extremely durable gloves & they serve well even when used rough.
- A pack of 100 gloves is a good money-saving option.
- Rubber gloves cannot bear the heat and sharp cuts.
- They begin to meltdown or tear apart right away.
3. NexStar® Multipurpose Reusable Gloves
Rubber gloves slip a lot. Especially, those that are made of just simple rubber. Friction ends soon as they are wet. But the
Well, that is because of the grip texture at the palm and fingers. It completely reduces the slip ratio. And working with liquids becomes easier with these gloves.
- NexStar® Multipurpose Reusable Gloves do not slip at all.
- Cleaning and laundry jobs become way easier while wearing these gloves.
- Hands are more protected with puncture-resistant gloves.
- As sharp tools and kitchen utensils may not tear these gloves.
- These gloves are available in a universal size.
- People with stout arms face difficulty using these gloves.
4. TheCoolio Midas Safety Gloves
Have a tougher job to do? Then you need better gloves. These gloves are made of Nylon. But they are coated with latex for attraction and quality. Further, these gloves can be used for various jobs.
Like you can do gardening, basic mechanical jobs, and even some construction. Ahead of that, putting these gloves while carrying glass or metal could be very beneficial.
- TheCoolio Midas are latex coating safety gloves.
- These are durable gloves & thanks to nylon that makes these gloves long last.
- Also, these are designed for the working class.
- This means they can withstand nearly every harsh behavior.
- The hands sweat in summer while wearing these gloves.
- That is mainly because of the added coating on these gloves.
5. Tools-4-All Rubber Hand Gloves
The rubber gloves are cheap and very good for household chores. The rubber gloves are good for janitorial jobs and other household jobs.
Well, Tools-4-All are another rubber gloves on our list. Just like the other brands, these are cheap and long last if used properly.
- These gloves are available in a pack of 3.
- Also, these could also be used to lift metal and wood items.
- These are only available in large sizes.
6. Gajraj Men’s Gloves
Winter in the mountains and grounds equally freeze the hands. Moving out in the winter season without gloves is more like punishing the hands.
Indeed if you are planning a trip to the mountains in winter, then do carry some protection. Well, They are warm and fit well. These are made of wool. And that keeps the hands away from freezing.
- Gajraj Men’s Gloves are a sturdy solution.
- These are free-size gloves.
- They easily fit nearly every size of the hand.
- And they look good on hands.
- Using smartphones is trouble while wearing these gloves.
7. WIDEWINGS Kitchen Gloves
Rubber gloves appear to be vulnerable when preparing to cook. The knives and sharp utensils might tear them. And once the gloves are torn, the hands are at risk of injury. the further, these gloves have a high protection safety level. And that guarantees the protection of hands.
- WIDEWINGS gloves have specially designed kitchen gloves using knives & other sharp utensils.
- These are pretty lightweight gloves.
- Working while wearing them does overtire the hands.
- They can fit any size of hand.
- These gloves do not have any puncture protection.
8. Safeyura® Gardening Gloves
Make your gardening pastime safe with Safeyura® Gardening Gloves. You are never away from danger when doing the garden. At what moment an insect may pop out of the soil and sting.
Or an ant falls onto your hand from a leaf and bites you. That is surely unpredictable. But you can keep your hands safe with these gloves.
- Safeyura® Gardening Gloves are available in a set of 2.
- These are rubber grip gloves with increased friction.
- There are only one size and color option available for these gloves.
9. Alexvyan Winter Biking Gloves
Winter again! Think about riding a bike in a freezing climate without wearing gloves. And after that, you will be beseeching for sunlight. Well, do not let that happen.
- Alexvyan Winter Biking Gloves to keep your hands safe and warm.
- Outside they leather, and inside there is fur that feels very comfortable.
- These are unisex gloves so men and women both can wear them.
- Since these are leather hand gloves, they cannot be washed.
- They only have to be dry cleaned this means an additional expense.
10. Pitzo MCS17 Pro Biker Gloves
Riding a bike becomes easier when wearing grip gloves. They add convenience as well as safety to the bike journey. And they work the same in winter and summer.
- Pitzo MCS17 Pro Biker Gloves make your every journey comfortable.
- The breathable mesh fabric on these gloves keeps the hands fresh.
- These gloves could also be used for hiking, skating, and some other sports.
- These are special-purpose hand gloves and include the perfect biking features.
- But that makes them expensive.
Hopefully, this content would have helped you choose the right-hand glove. However, if you are reading just to know what are hand gloves or safety gloves, then please be sure that it is a way to protect your hands while working.