A back massager is a device that can help relieve the pain and stress in your back and the nearest area such as the neck and shoulders. This device specially designed to help people who experience pain in these parts of the body.
The pain and the stress in the muscles often lifestyle-related, especially for people who sit while working and do not have time to exercise. But, muscle stress also occurs while exercising or if you don’t sleep in a good position. So, if you are experiencing back or neck aches, the best way to reduce this kind of pain is to get yourself a back massager.
Top 10 Best Back Massager Online in India
|10) GHK H75 Full Back, Neck And Shoulder Kneading Massager|
Features to keep in mind while choosing a back massager
There are many kinds of back massagers in the market. They made out of different materials and come in different shapes, sizes, and colours. They may be made of plastic or metal, but every back massager serves the same purpose and that is to help you reduce muscle stress and relieve back neck and shoulder pain.
The most common reason why you may be experiencing back pain is because of your posture while sitting, sleeping, exercising, or because of some other health issues. Whatever the reason, the massagers can help alleviate the pain.
The back massager can use either electricity or a battery as its power source. Some back massagers are manual and do not need any power source for working. Some massagers come with multiple attachments, so you can perform different types of massages. Also, some massagers come with a warming option that helps to relax muscles even more.
Types of back massagers
Back massagers divided into various groups based on different criteria. Handheld back massagers those that you hold in your hand while massaging the back. The pillow massager another kind of massager that targets your lower back and neck. It looks like a pillow and placed on a chair, and when you lean back it massages your back. This propped up and set higher so you can get a neck massage as well. Some massagers have straps that placed on the shoulders like a backpack. There chair massagers placed on the backrests of chairs.
Depending on the power source, massagers also categorized into electrical and mechanical massagers.
Buyer’s guide to the best back massagers
If you have decided to buy a back massager,
- First, determine what kind of back massager you need, and also in which price range. There many types of back massagers in the market. The price may vary from a cheap one to an extremely expensive one.
- If you are looking for a massager that can relax your back after a long day at work, you may consider getting a portable massager that includes heating and vibrating. The best way to relax the tense body muscles is to use vibrating massagers.
- Another thing you need to consider is how much the device weighs. If you buy one that is quite heavy, you may be unable to hold it with your hands and just decide to visit a therapist instead. In this case, buying the back massager would be a total waste of money, and you don’t want that for sure.
- Instead, make sure you choose one that you will use often, and that will also be effective in relieving the pain and muscle stress. When choosing between a portable and an immovable device, make sure that you consider when and where you are going to use it. Also, consider the size of the massager and if it fits your needs.
- If you are not still unsure which one you should buy, ask a seller for advice. And always remember to buy one that includes a warranty, so you can return it in case it doesn’t work well for you.
How do back-massager works?
The back massager a handy item that not only helps relieve backaches but also used on the neck, lower back, and shoulders. They can either be manual or mechanical drawing power from an electric source or battery. When in motion, the attachments add pressure on the body that helps relieve the pain by removing extra water and salt from muscles.
Electrical back massagers use electricity to warm up and vibrate at different speeds. The electricity enables the device to get warm which in turn helps ease muscular pain and inflammation.
The mechanics of a back massager is simple. The pressure and motion of the parts of the machine are what helps to relax the muscles. The massagers that works on battery power either come with rechargeable batteries or replaceable ones. The ones with rechargeable batteries come with the charger in the package, so you can charge it after you have done with the massage.
Top 10 Back Massagers available Online
1) SNAILAX Shiatsu Neck and Shoulder Massager with Heat Therapy
This massager features straps that you can place on your shoulders similar to a backpack. It includes flexible heads that massage your neck and shoulder massager, and back and allow you to experience relief in muscles while working on the computer. The device heated which helps in healing inflammations. It works on battery power.
- The package includes two chargers, one for car and the other for the home, and a cloth for cleaning the dust
- The massager can be used anywhere because it is portable
- The product is a bit expensive.
2) Grin Health 4D Full Back Deep Kneading Shiatsu Back Massager With Heating (GHM209)
Here is a massager with multiple functions such as heating, rolling, and vibrating. It is adjustable, so you can set the height as it fits you. The massaging speed set on low or high. You can also set which body part you want to massage, or you can just turn all the options on for a complete body massage.
- It has many benefits – eases body aches, improves blood circulation, and strengthens metabolism
- You can opt for a full body massage or just some specific points
- The price of this product is a little high.
3) Grin Health Full Back Kneading Shiatsu Massager With Heating For Pain Relief And Muscle Relaxation (GHM206)
This back massager is great for people who work in front of a computer all day. There is a button to turn on the massager, but you can also set it for an automatic turn on. The massager has multiple options, so you can set it on vibrating, infrared heating, or rolling. It works on an electrical power source.
- Multiple functions allow people to have all the massaging options in one device
- The package includes a charger for the car too
- Costumers say that it doesn’t help if you have any issues related to bones
- It is quite expensive.
4) JSB HF64 Back And Neck Car Seat And Office Chair Massager
This back and neck massager is great for a car seat or an office chair. The device includes rollers that massage the neck. There is also a heating mode that helps reduce the stress from muscles and back, and help to heal inflammation. The massager includes a button to control the mode and intensity of vibration.
- It massages the whole back and neck area while sitting or driving
- The package includes a one-year warranty
- The manufacturer has established a phone line for customer support
- This massager is one of the most expensive in the market
5) Shag Electric Powerful Full Body Massager
This is a handheld back massager with a massaging head that includes eight different attachments for different massaging functionalities. The item is lightweight and works on electricity. The massager works well for the whole body and helps reduce the stress in the back, neck, head, improves metabolism, and relaxes muscles.
- This massager is very affordable
- Many people find it very easy to use
- It works only on electricity, so you cannot use it anywhere you want.
6) KosmoCare Back Massager Cushion with S-track and Thai Step Kneading and Heating
KosmoCare back massager an S-shaped massager that used in the office or while driving. It massages your back with different intensity. The item is lightweight and easily portable, which makes it great when you are travelling on the plane, or bus, at any long distance.
- It contains 12 special nodes that relieve back pain
- It also helps you keep the right posture while sitting
- The item has a heat function
- It doesn’t massage your neck
- The item is a bit expensive.
7) ARG AROGYA Blue Idea Back And Waist Cushion Massager With Heating
This is a pillow type of the back massager. This is perfect for the car seat or office chair. It also looks very nice and includes buttons to control intensity and heat. but also features a timer, so you can set how long you want it to massage your back. Besides improving the metabolism and relaxing the back, it burns the fat on your body.
- The package includes a one-year warranty and a car charger
- It is very lightweight and easy to use
- It only massages your back
- It may not fit everyone due to its size.
8) Wahl Refresh 4295-024 Massager
This is a handy back massager with five different attachments for massaging. It ergonomically shaped, easy to use, and lightweight. There are buttons to regulate the intensity of pressure and it uses electricity as its power source.
- The item is quite affordable
- It comes in the soft bag for easy storage
- Costumers say that the heat level is not strong enough.
9) ARG AROGYA Portable Back and Neck Massager for Pain Relief
This back massager is great for the office chair or car seat. It provides its users a shiatsu massage of the neck, back, and shoulders. It has multiple functions such as vibrating and heating.
- The height of the neck part is adjustable
- It relaxes the body and effectively relieves pain
- The price of the product is a bit high.
10) GHK H75 Full Back, Neck And Shoulder Kneading Massager
This back massager is great for massaging the entire back including the neck, shoulders, and thigh. Its effect especially appreciated by people working for long hours at a desk and suffer from back pain and body tension. It has heating, vibrating and rolling functions.
- Very lightweight, and easily transferred from place to place
- The package includes a home and car charger
- The item is expensive.
The back massager is a great tool to help relieve the back and neck pain, and reduce stress in your body. Another great thing about these devices is that it helps get rid of excess water and salt in your body.
The back massagers a great choice for people who spend most of the time sitting- either in front of a computer or while driving. This article will help you choose the right one for you.
Which is the best back massager for back pain?
The best massagers are the ones with heating technology and those that can effectively knead through your pain points.
Are back massagers effective?
Yes, they are. They help relieve back pain, reduce tension, and muscle stress.
Are vibrating massagers good for you?
Vibrating massagers are very good unless you have some health issues. In that case, you should consult a doctor first.
Can massage get rid of knots?
Yes, a massage is a very effective way to get rid of knots.
Why do I get knots in my back?
There are many reasons, but the most common one is that people sit too much during the day.
What is the best way to massage the lower back?
The best way is to use a massager that has a rolling and heating functionality.