Riding gloves or bike gloves are an important biking accessory for bikers. These gloves protect your hands during accidents as your hand makes the first contact on the ground. These gloves are generally made up of leather, molded knuckle and clarino to make it sturdy and durable.
Bike gloves are easily available in the market at a decent price. There are different types of riding gloves which makes the buyer confused. If you are looking to buy riding gloves then you are in the right place.
Here we are going to tell you the features, types, and work of the biker gloves. We will also provide you with the list of the best biker gloves you can buy.
Best 10 Bike Gloves in India
Buyers Guide for Bike Gloves or Riding Gloves
Good and high-quality bike gloves always provide you comfort and at the same time, you will get protection while riding a bike or motorcycle. Better to consider the following points. Also, check the different types of top-rated gloves and choose your size then select the perfect pair for your next ride.
If you are going to buy a bike glove then you must consider the following things:
- The first thing you need to know is the leather used in the glove.
- There are varieties of leather used in the gloves.
- Each leather has its properties for which they are used.
- Cowhide provides strength and can withstand wear and tear.
- Sheepskin is used at the back of the glove to provide softness.
- Goatskin is the toughest material with scrape resistant property.
- These days deerskin and kangaroo skin are also used as material to provide softness.
- Fit and size is the most important thing you need to consider while buying a glove.
- Always buy the perfect fit size glove for yourself.
- The gloves must not be too tight as it will make your hand numb.
- It should not be loose as it will slip out of your hand.
- You must take a trail of the glove before buying it.
- If you like to take a long ride in your vehicle then you must go for touring gloves that provide extended comfort.
- You must first choose the glove as per your sole purpose of buying it.
- For example, if you participate in a sporting event then sport/race glove will be good.
Features of Bike Gloves or Riding Gloves:
The common features of bike gloves are:
Types of Bike Gloves :
There are two types of bike gloves. They are Urban/Cruiser and Sport/Race gloves.
Urban or Cruiser Gloves:
Bikers use this type of gloves to look sharp in the street. Not only this glove provides looks but also has great protection. These gloves have curved fingers, soft and elastic inserts on the top or knuckles of the gloves. These gloves provide comfort along with protection.
Sport or Race Gloves:
These types of gloves are generally used by bikers participating in sports or race. These gloves are designed to overcome maximum impact along with providing comfort to the rider. These gloves have ventilation for airflow, armor at the top of the glove and pre-curved finger for protection.
How Does Bike Gloves Work?
Durable and sturdy leather is used in the preparation of biker glove to protect its user from injuries due to accidents. Like another glove, these gloves reduce the impact on any crash on your hand by distributing the shock evenly in the glove. It also has armor to cut off the shock impact from your hand.
Here are some of the major reasons why you need bike gloves:
- These gloves increase your grip while handling the bike.
- Sweating is one of the most common issues that lead your hand to slip off the handle.
- It protects your skin by covering the upper part of the hand with soft leather.
- These gloves also protect your hand from an environmental condition like extreme cold or rainfall.
- The leather provides warmth to your hand and protects from rainwater to enter the glove.
- And the design of the glove also attracts interest.
List of Top 10 Bike Gloves in India
Choosing the best bike gloves are always take time for you. So that we are providing a list of bike riding gloves below after considering the many factors like pros cons and features.
1. Mra Fashion Biker Gloves with Military Rubber Hard Knuckle for Cycling & Motorcycle:
These gloves are also manufactured and supplied by the Mra Fashion. The gloves weigh about 191 grams and have a dimension of about 20 x 10 x 2 cm. It is made up of pure leather which makes it a good fit for riding.
- Mra fashion biker gloves have rubber knuckles that are provided for more protection.
- The degree of tightness can be altered with the help of a Velcro strap.
- An anti-skid leather pad palm is provided in the gloves.
- You need to stitch it once before use.
- The wrist support doesn’t make any difference.
2. Mra Bike Riding Gloves Half Finger with Wrist Wraps Support for Workout & Outside Activities:
These gloves are manufactured and supplied by the Mra fashion. MRA riding gloves are used for a variety of things like cycling, cross-training, etc. You can wear these gloves for various activities like bike driving, sports, military, airsoft, combat, paintball, hunting, hiking, etc
- Mra fashion Bike gloves have a thermal plastic knuckle guard that provides great protection from external impact.
- Wear-resistant PU liner provides a good grip and prevents it from skidding.
- Microfiber and nylon make the glove breathable.
- You need to stitch it once as the stitching is not good.
- Leather is not used.
3. Romic XL Size Leather Bike Gloves for Motorcycle:
These gloves are manufactured and supplied by the Romic. Romic riding gloves are available in three sizes: large, extra-large and double extra size. It weighs about 141 gram and it is available in blue color. Also, it comes in a package with a dimension of 25.8 x 12.8 x 4.6 cm.
- It is a leather build riding glove and available in Blue & Red color variants.
- Romic Bike Gloves has fingertip protection attached to the glove.
- It has leather stick impact protection along with an increased grip on the bike.
- These gloves can be easily taken off as wrist Velcro adjustment design is given.
- There is no medium size glove available.
- These are not suitable for a winter ride.
4. Zoook Black Professional Biker Gloves Moto69 Premium:
These gloves are manufactured and supplied by the Zoook. And Zoook Bike Riding Gloves weighs about 168 grams and is available in black color. It has knuckle to protect your hands from damage. The package has a dimension of 26.4 x 11.6 x 4.6 cm and the product is foldable.
- Zook Bike Gloves has only one size which fits all hands.
- Included superfine palm fabric makes it slip-resistant.
- And laminated safety is provided for the night ride.
- The air vents provided for breathability.
- The extra cloth stitches make it quite uncomfortable which can be removed.
- Not fit for extra-large size hands.
5. LALA LIFE Half Finger Hard Knuckle Bike Gloves XL Size for Arm Shooting & Gym:
These gloves are manufactured and supplied by the LALA LIFE. Lala life riding gloves are only available in extra-large size. These gloves have weighs about 99.8 grams and are the lightest gloves in this segment. It has a dimension of 18 x 6 x 12 cm. Nylon is the build material of this glove. And available in blue color.
- It is good at absorbing sweat and is convenient to wear.
- LALA LIFE Bike Gloves are completely made of nylon and occupies very little space.
- The gloves are soft and are wear resistance.
- Also best for multi activities like motorcycle-riding, airsoft, hunting, tactical, hiking, cycling, and paintball, etc
- The inner grip material is soft but it’s not durable.
- These are only for regular use not for heavy sporting use.
- And also these are not water-proof.
6. Probiker XL Size Biker Gloves for Motorcycle Riding & Racing:
These gloves are manufactured and supplied by the Probiker. These riding gloves generally come in extra-large size and weigh up to 168 grams. It is available in the red color variant. And the gloves have a dimension of 20.8 x 11.2 x 4.8 cm.
- These gloves are tear and heat resistant.
- Probiker Bike Gloves are waterproof, oil and dirt repellant.
- This biker glove has pre-curved finger lines for fit riding style.
- The size offered will generally not fit for your hand.
- Also, thumb fitting is not good.
7. Royal Enfield Bike Gloves Olive Faux Leather Protective Riding for Men:
These gloves are manufactured and supplied by the Royal Enfield in the world. Royal Enfield company also provides biker gloves that are gaining interest among the bikers. It weighs about 159 grams and has a dimension of 22.9 x 14.5 x 7.1 cm.
- The elastic mesh is provided for finger protection.
- Royal Enfield Bike Gloves are abrasion-resistant.
- One of the best features is a thermoformed protector (TPU) is at Knuckles and finger joint for flexibility & enhanced protection.
- The air ventilation feature makes the glove sweat-free.
- This product is not waterproof.
- The leather quality is not good.
- And there is no protection for the thumb.
8. YUNTUO Bike Riding Gloves with Full Finger Touchscreen Protection for Motor Cycle or Bike Riding or Outdoor Sports:
These gloves are manufactured and supplied by the Yuntuo is the manufacturer of these gloves. These are available in three sizes: medium, large and extra-large. Leather is the build material of this glove which makes it more durable. The glove has a dimension of 24.7 x 21.4 x 5.2 cm and weighs about 150 grams.
- Wear-resistant palm pas is provided for a good grip. This also prevents skidding of the glove.
- YUNTUO Bike Gloves can be easily removed with the help of a Velcro strap and also helps in adjusting the tightness.
- The breathable fabric makes the glove sweat resistant.
- And the glove has extra stitching too.
- These gloves are expensive than the other ones.
- Knuckle’s placement is not up to the standard.
9. Scoyco Mc08 Bike Gloves for Motorcycle Riding & Racing:
These gloves are manufactured and supplied by the Scoyco. And weighs about 240 grams and has a dimension of 15 x 5 x 5 cm. The pure leather form is the build material of this glove. Scoyco bike riding gloves are slightly expensive than the regular ones.
- High-class leather forms the building block of the glove.
- Scoyco Bike gloves are water, oil, and dust resistant.
- Composite plastic and fabric make the glove sturdier.
- These gloves are all-season riding gloves.
- Only a single size product is available.
- Also, the knuckle’s placement is not good.
10. KTM Moto X-LARGE Size Biker Gloves for Riding Saftey in Black and Orange:
Nowadays bike companies are trying to provide biking accessories to the bikers. KTM is the manufacturer and supplier of this glove. It is available in three sizes: medium, large and extra-large. It weighs about 141 grams with a dimension of 29.4 x 14.8 x 4.8 cm and the color pattern is orange and black.
- These riding gloves are cheaper than any other gloves in this segment.
- Included leather hard knuckle makes the glove more durable.
- KTM Bike Gloves will provide the proper & powerful grip while riding the bike or motorcycle.
- The performance is very reliable.
- The finger lengths are inconsistent.
- Also, the size is relatable smaller than printed.
Finally, you have successfully reviewed the Top 10 Best Bike Gloves. So, now it is easy to determine which bike gloves will meet your requirements. The quality guarantees you durability.
Here you can check the features of the most popular bike or riding gloves available online before purchase. Above all options make it easy for you to make a good choice of the bike glove along with valuable benefits.