Gym Gloves or Hand Gloves are an important accessory for people going to the gym. There are a variety of gloves available in the market with different features and qualities. Every glove has a sole purpose to be used for. The most common difficulty for teens going to the gym is choosing the gym gloves.
There are many different types of hand gloves available online which will draw your mind. If you are a newbie to the gym or you are fond of weight lifting session then the gym gloves will help you to release the pressure exerted on your hands.
If you are having difficulty in choosing hand gloves for the gym then check out the content below. You can check out the top 10 hand gloves for the gym with their pros and cons.
Best 10 Gym Gloves in India
Buyers Guide – Gym Glove or Hand Glove
If you wish to buy hand gloves for the gym then you must consider the following things:
- The first thing you must look while buying gym gloves is the fitting of the gloves on your hand.
- To get the best fitting glove you must try the desired one before paying.
- If you can move your finger comfortably and easily in a glove then that is the finest glove in terms of the fitting.
- It should not bind your palm tightly.
- You must go for the gloves that provide support to your wrist and hand while training in the gym.
- This type of gloves helps to reduce the stress on your hands and to maintain a better wrist/ hand position.
Protection and cushioning:
- Buy a hand glove that offers well cushioning and protection.
- Generally, gloves offer three types of finger lengths.
- However, there are gloves that offer longer finger lengths.
- It is recommended to go for longer finger length gloves.
- These gloves offer more protection then shorter finger length gloves.
- Extra padded gloves are also available for more protection.
- The gloves must have good palm traction to offer a good grip while holding gym equipment.
- Traction is necessary as you can feel the moisture on your hand while training.
Features of a Gym Glove:
The desirable features of ideal gym gloves are:
Gym gloves must provide you with a good grip for holding the equipment in the gym. The material used for the hand gloves for the gym must be of good quality that supports your hand properly.
Your glove must be durable and long-lasting. The durability of the glove depends upon the design and the material of the glove.
Water repellant and waterproof:
Gym gloves must be waterproof and water repellant to soak up the moisture from your hand. This will keep your hand dry and will prevent it from slipping.
Gloves must be flexible to fit in every hand. If your gloves are flexible then it will help when dexterity is crucial.
Types of Gym Gloves:
The different types of hand gloves for Gym are:
How Do Gym Gloves Work?
Gym gloves are an essential accessory for gym training. The gym gloves are used for better grip and protection. It is generally recommended by trainers to use gloves while training.
The efficiency of a glove depends upon the build material of the glove. The gloves work under the basic principles of traction and fitness. If the traction and fitness of the glove are good then the glove is the best to be used.
Here the question arises that why we need hand gloves for the gym?
The basic reasons for using gloves for gyms are as follows:
- Gloves enhance your performance while training as it reduces the chances of getting injured.
- This will generate more intensity in you because of regular work out without injury.
- They offer improved grip and handling of the gym equipment.
- It also offers protection and cushioning from injury and external pressure.
- The gloves are easily available and also at a cheaper rate.
List of Top 10 Best Gym Gloves:
Best high-quality Hand Gloves are always helpful in protecting us from injuries. So it’s better to choose proper gloves. Leather Gloves are best in reducing wrist injuries at the time weight lifting. Check the below list of best gloves for the gym and weight lifting.
1. XTRIM X Macho Men’s Leather Gym Gloves for Workout:
Natural grain leather used in these gloves and Xtrim is the manufacturer of Macho Goves. Open-cell PU foam is used as the filling material of the glove. It is a leather glove made up of real sheep leather. These can be used in any season. It weighs about 160 grams.
These gloves are available at three different sizes i.e., medium, large and extra-large. These gloves can be used for Gym work out, exercise, fitness, Cross fit training, Bodybuilding, etc.,
- XTRIM Gym Glove is double stitched along with 4-way stretch poly span mesh.
- The durable leather palm is used and Flexi-strap wrist closure is included.
- Wrists wrap closure for better grip and stability.
- Small size is not available for this product.
- It leaves a stain on over sweating.
2. Xtrim Macho Unisex Leather Gym Gloves for Workouts with Wrist Wrap:
These gloves are manufactured and supplied by the XTRIM brand. Natural grain leather is the building material of this glove which provides ample grip on the equipment. These gloves can be washed and are available in black in color with an attached strap.
This strap allows you to put more intensity in your weight lifting workout. These straps reduce the possibility of wrist injuries while training.
- Supporting strap is for better hand positioning.
- XTRIM Unisex Gym Gloves are comfortable due to the PU Foam stuffing.
- And the used leather is washable and durable.
- These are not suitable for longer usage.
- You can feel sticky due to sweat.
3. ILARTE Leather Gym Gloves with Foam Padding and 50 cm Elastic Wrist Support`:
These glovers are manufactured by the ILARTE brand. Leather and foam are the building materials of these gloves. There is a wrist strap of 50 cm which offers support of the wrist. You can adjust the wrist strap as per your needs by increasing or decreasing the degree of tightness.
The palm material used in the glove is leather and foam. They are in good proportion for providing comfort and protection against blisters and calluses. These gloves are ideal for Gym work out, exercise, fitness, Cross fit training, Bodybuilding, etc.
- ILARTE GYM Gloves has elastic wrist support,
- The wrist strap is included to increase tightness.
- Best gloves to prevent blisters and calluses.
- It leaves a black stain on hand when used for a longer duration.
- The leather quality is not good.
4. Joyfit Green Hand Gloves for Gym with Wrist Wraps Support for Exercises, Cross-Training Best for Men & Women:
These gloves are available under the brand name of Joyfit and are relatively expensive than the other gloves. Integrated wrist support is providing in the glove for a better holding position. There is proper ventilation in the upper side of the glove to provide comfort. The glove is breathable allowing the sweat to easily evaporate.
- The nylon strap is provided for more support.
- Joyfit hand gloves for the gym have proper Ventilation for airflow.
- These are shocking impact resistant glove.
- The fabric mounting is not good in the inner areas.
- This glove is expensive than the other ones.
5. Sportneer Fitness Gym Gloves with Wrist Support Grip for Weight Lifting, Fitness & Gym Training:
These gloves are available under the brand name of Sportneer. This glove is available under two size i.e., medium and large. The major features of these gloves are breathability and durability. This glove prevents your hand from injury, sore and ripped hands. It also offers additional and firm grip to your hand while training.
- Sportneer Hand Gloves for the Gym is best for weight lifting as it withstands 20 kg.
- The glove is highly durable.
- Prevents ripped and sore hands.
- These are not for professional trainers.
- Only available in two sizes and the small size is not available.
6. Nivia Python Large Size Black Sports Gloves:
Nivia is one of the most trusted and liked brands for sporting equipment. Thus, keeping in mind, they are providing hand gloves for gym freaks. Super stretchable micro leather forms the building material of the glove. Both men and women can use these gloves. It soaks your sweat easily thus making the interior clean.
Nivia Hand Gloves are available in different sizes. The padded front palm provides comforts while doing work out. These are best suitable for trainers and beginners.
- Nivia Sport Hand Gloves are best for heavy weight lifting.
- These are available in various sizes.
- Included stretchable micro leather foam provides more durability.
- Gloves may be stuck to your hand due to sweating.
- These are expensive too.
7. Kobo Weight Lifting Hand Gloves with Wrist Support:
The supplier and manufacturer of these gloves is Kobo. If you are looking to buy a glove for weight lifting then this one is for you. The wrist strap allows better grip and support during the gym work out. Also, it helps in keeping the wrist and hand position stable while training.
The palm is well padded to provide comfort and protection. Kobo Gym Gloves has good airflow performance.
- Kobo Weightlifting Gloves has long wrist support. Also, these gloves fit with every hand.
- Gel padding is included for more comfort.
- And the better airflow performance.
- These are not suitable for heavyweight exercises
- It only works for beginners.
8. Star X Lycra and Neoprene Gym Gloves:
StarX is the manufacturer and the supplier of these gloves. It is a sporting glove and can be used for multiple purposes along with gym training. It is generally available at extra-large size but will fit in any hand. Neoprene and lycra form the palm side and backside of the glove.
These gloves are ideal for exercise and are available at a cheaper rate from the online store. The fabric used for its production offers comfort with great wrist support.
- The good thing is Neoprene and Lycra are used.
- Star X Gym Gloves can be used for multiple purposes.
- The padding provided is good and velcro is stable.
- No reinforcement on finger hem.
- Only the extra-large size is available.
9. Kobo Fitness Training Hand Protector Multicolor Gloves for Gym:
These gloves are manufactured and supplied by the Kobo brand. Kobo gym gloves are ideal for gym training and weight lifting. These gloves weight about 100 grams and have a dimension of 15 cm * 10 cm. The wrist strap offers support to your wrist for maintaining a better wrist and hand position.
Lycra-Spandex material used in these gloves and its production is breathable and washable. Pull up straps are available to easily remove the gloves. The padded front palm provides comfort while doing work out.
- Kobo fitness training gym gloves have a premium look and design.
- Pull up straps included in them for easy handling.
- These are the lightest gloves in the price segment.
- Not for heavyweights training
- Double stitching required before use.
10. ABX Fitness Hand Gloves for Gym with Silicone Gel to Provide Wrist Support, Grip and Comfort:
These gloves are available under the brand name of ABX fitness. The wrist band or strap provides a good grip to the hands. It offers full palm protection and is breathable allowing the sweat to easily soak up. The glove weighs about 170 grams and is an all-season glove. Both men and women can use these gloves. Silicone gel makes the palm padding more comfortable.
- The design and pricing are unmatched.
- High quality and synthetic material used in this product which is latex-free, immense physical toughness and anti-sweat.
- ABX Hand Gloves for the Gym are washable.
- The front palm is well padded.
- Double stitching required for these gloves.
- Universal size is not available.
Finally, you have successfully reviewed the Top 10 Best Gym Gloves. So, it should be easy for you to determine which hand gloves will meet your requirements. The quality always guarantees the life of the product.
First of all, you need to check the features of the most popular hand gloves online before purchase. Above all options make it easy for you to make a good choice of the gym glove along with valuable benefits.