A neck massager is a pain relief device that effectively eliminates muscle tension. Also, it provides serious stress-busting benefits. All of those hours spent in front of the computer often leave you with a few painful kinks in your neck and shoulder.
But worry not, you no longer need to beg your partner to give you a massage when you have the handy neck and shoulder massager. Also, check the buyers guide for Best Face Massager Machines in India.
Electronic massagers with heating functionality softly knead your body thus providing much-required pain relief and relaxation. Most massagers feature a heating function that works magic on your painful aches.
Best 10 Neck And Shoulder Massagers in India
Buyers Guide – Neck and Shoulder Massager
First of all, you must consider the factors that have prompted you to buy a neck and shoulder massager. After proper consideration, you will know what size of neck and shoulder massager is best for you. The sizes vary from a small-sized pillow to a larger neckpiece.
- There are many other aspects you must consider before buying a massager.
- One of them whether you want to opt for a massager that gives you a deep tissue muscle therapy and equipped with heating option
- Other things to consider are massage intensity options, handle design and, of course, price
- One of the most important things to consider is the way the neck and shoulder massager kneads your stressed knots.
- Massage rollers move clockwise or anti-clockwise to release the tension in your neck and shoulder area.
- Heat turned on to increase the benefits.
Neck and shoulder massager works in one of the following ways:
- The device uses vibration for reduction of muscle tension.
- Vibratory massage devices are the most commonly-used neck and shoulder massage devices.
- The massagers with nodes/rollers/kneading balls replicate the shiatsu massage effect.
- Heating one of the most useful techniques used.
- The warmth from the massager is a great way to reduce aches and provide relaxation
- Acupressure placed on different areas of the body to stimulate areas that are experiencing the pain.
Features of a Neck And Shoulder Massager
One of the most important features of a neck and shoulder massager is that it provides deep muscle relaxation.
- Neck and shoulder massagers provide relaxation and improve flexibility by reducing the tightness of the muscles.
- Massagers also help in releasing mental pressure and tension.
- Additionally, massagers also offer the soothing heat, produced by the infrared light.
- This heating action provides relief to the troubled spots of the body.
Types of Neck and Shoulder Massagers
Usually, there are two types of neck and shoulder massagers.
Manual Neck and Shoulder Massager
- These massage devices operated manually.
- They are more affordable than the electric kind.
- However, there must be sufficient flexibility, power, and mobility in your arms to attain the best results.
- Anybody having arthritis or joint-pains will find it difficult to use the manual neck and shoulder massagers.
- This neck and shoulder massager runs on electricity.
- These massagers offer different kinds of massages like shiatsu or percussion massage with just one click.
- Different types of nodes and massage techniques offered by various electric massagers, which make them worth their cost.
How Do You Loosen Tight Neck and Shoulder Muscles?
Side rotation is one of the most beneficial techniques to help in loosening tight neck and shoulder muscles.
Here is how you can loosen tight neck and shoulder muscles:
- Straighten your back and turn your head squarely.
- Slowly turn your head towards right unless you feel the twitch of veins in the neck or shoulder
- Stretch neck for a few seconds, and then look forward
- Repeat on the left side, and do 10 sets
- Should I sleep without a pillow if my neck hurts?
- Sleeping without a pillow will help ease neck pain for people who sleep on their backs. Sleeping without a pillow during the night can align the spine, and relieve you of neck pain. However, this could be detrimental to people who sleep on their side.
List of Top 10 Best Neck and Shoulder Massagers Online
The best neck and shoulder massagers work similarly to a human hand massage. Now you know the features, the buyer’s guide, and the types of neck and shoulder massagers on the market. In order to make your selection easier, here you have a top 10 list of the best neck and shoulder massagers available in the market along with their features, pros, and cons.
1. Naipo Shiatsu Neck Shoulder Electric Massager Deep Kneading with Heat Adjustable Intensity Machine:
This is a powerful neck and shoulder massager. Additional features include heated nodes, changeable massage intensity and the direction the nodes rotate can also be changed.
- Naipu Neck & shoulder Massager has heated nodes
- It provides amazing stress-busting benefits & able to adjust Massage intensity.
- Shuts off automatically after some time
2. Dr Trust Physio Electric Heat Shiatsu Machine Body Massagers for Cervical Neck Shoulder & Back Pain Relief:
This is an electrical massager that emulates the shiatsu massage effect on the neck and shoulder. The massager has a heating option that adds to the comfort provided by the massaging nodes.
- Dr. Trust Physio Neck & shoulder Massager offers shiatsu kneading deep muscle relaxation
- This has eight different rotating nodes
- It offers heat, produced from infrared light
- It has a limited 6 months warranty.
3. Online World Neck Massager for Impulse Treatment Massage Device Electric Pulse Acupoint Magnetic Therapy:
This is one of the most effective and hi-tech massagers available in the market. It offers acupoint magnetic therapy and pulses neck massager features geared to alleviate cervical aches.
- OnlineWorld Neck Massager performs low-frequency electric therapy.
- That helps to encourage blood circulation & reduce inflammation and relax the muscles.
- It provides comfort from cervical spondylosis pain.
- And this is a cordless product
- Many consumers will find it hard to operate
- Batteries get consumed quickly
4. JSB 03 Lite Neck & body Massager with Powerful Vibration & Flexible Heads for Pain Relief in Cervical:
This is a powerful massager with two forceful heads. The flexible heads vibrate and massage the neck or shoulder for pain relief. This device also improves blood circulation.
- JSB Neck & shoulder Massager has dual heads that provide wider coverage
- This powerful massager has an intensity controller
- It may not be easy to use for elderly consumers.
5. Suhav Cervical Neck Pain Relief Inflatable Neck Stretcher Collar Effective & Fast Traction Device:
This is a cervical neck traction device that effectively eases neck pain and stiffness. It is a great option if you have a low-budget.
- Suhav Neck Massager increases the blood supply to ligaments, tendons, and neck muscles
- It designed to maintain the natural alignment and curve of the neck.
- This product does not stand out among its competitors.
6. Voroly Electric Neck And Shoulder Massager with Adjustable Speed, Heat Kneading Nodes For Pain & Stress Relief Electric Charging Mode:
The Voroly electric neck and body massager gives a relaxing and effective massage like professionals.
- Voroly Neck And Body Massager has soothing heated roller functionality
- Also, it has eight kneading rollers
- Two massage directions and three speeds
- This is a corded massager
7. JSB Neck Massagers for Cervical Shoulder Pain Relief HF71:
This massager helps to relieve pain, especially if you are suffering from cervical shoulder and neck pain or stress. It manoeuvred to massage other parts of the body.
- JSB Neck & shoulder Massager has special handle design that adjusts roller position and massage intensity
- The 8 ball rollers can be heated.
- Also, it comes with a one-year warranty
8. Linenwalas Neck & Shoulder Massager for Neck Pain Relief Vibrating U-Shape Massage Travel Pillow for Office & Home:
This is a great low-cost massager, particularly for neck pain relief. And it fits snugly around the neck and comes particularly handy while travelling.
- Linenwalas Neck & shoulder Massager increases blood circulation through orthopaedic pain relief
- It is a noiseless vibration massager
- The pillow is easily adjustable around the neck
- Cover removed and washed
- It is slightly bulky
9. CPEX 3 Layers Massager Air Bag Lining Bushing Cervical Neck Traction:
This is a cervical traction device, which works by stretching the muscles and spinal vertebrae to ease your stressed knots. It is not an electrical product and thus much cheaper.
- Helps ease cervical neck pain
- Safe and easy to use.
- Air Pumped manually.
10. Moolten Pillow Neck and Back Shoulder Heat Pillow Deep Kneading Massager For Home & Office:
This is a kneading massager for neck, back, and shoulder. It is a reasonably-priced product that offers great value for money.
- Moolten Neck, shoulder & body Massager equipped with an overheat protection feature.
- Compact and portable design
- Nodes rolled both clockwise or anti-clockwise
- It may not be as comfortable as other massagers
At the present moment, you have successfully reviewed the list of top 10 best neck massager. So, it should be easy for you to determine which massager will be best for you.
All the above options make it easy for you to make a good choice of the best neck & shoulder massager for you along with valuable benefits.
Are neck massagers good for you?
There are many benefits of using a neck & shoulder massager. It improve skin elasticity, relaxes muscles, helps in reducing anxiety and stress, and relieves you of chronic and painful muscle pains.
How long should you use a neck massager?
Massage is one of the most efficient ways to relieve your neck and shoulder pain. A study has found out that two to three 60-minute massages a week presented more benefits than a few 30-minute neck massages or 60-minute massages once a week.
Can a neck massage cause a stroke?
Yes. A neck massage can potentially cause a stroke. Blood vessels located in the chest can experience physical trauma, which can cause a stroke.
Should you massage a sprained neck?
Yes, massaging a sprained neck can help to ease the tension in your muscles. With proper soft and measured movements, stiff knots the neck easily.