Beard wax is very common nowadays as the trend of keeping a beard and mustache is growing. The beard wax is usually a thick textured substance that is used to set your beard and mustache. This not only keeps every strand of hair in place but also gives you a dapper look. The wax is also used to nourish and enhance the growth of your beard. So, if you are going to your office or for a party beard wax got your back to keep your appearance refreshing. Also, check the buyer’s guide for beard growth oil, hair oils, Anti hair fall shampoo, Hair shampoos in India.
Top 10 Best Beard Wax Brands in India
Features of Beard Wax
- A beard has to be well-groomed to make you look more classy.
- One of the main features of beard wax is to fix your unsettled beard in a way that gives you a more clean look.
- Other than that some of the wax contains natural ingredients that help to nurture the beauty of your beard and moustache.
- Additionally, this makes your beard shiny and soft, and tangle-free to make it easier for you to set it as you desire.
Types of Beard Wax
- The beard of a man requires time to arrange it according to the style they want.
- The grooming needs the desired product based on the type of beard one has.
- There are two well-known products for beard and mustache that are used.
- One of them is beard wax that is hard in its consistency as it contains bee wax.
- It is used for styling and it gives a stronghold to the beard and mustache.
- The other one is beard balm that is softer and feels more like an ointment.
- It is used to nourish and keep your beard soft and healthy and make it appealing.
Buyers Guide for Beard Wax
There are a few things that you need to consider before you buy the wax that best suits your style. The list is given below.
- The hold is very important as this is why the wax is generally used. Analyze the style that you have in your mind and choose the wax accordingly.
- Another important thing is its smell. Though the wax has a stronghold if it smells bad that would not be very pleasing.
- Lastly, check the price of the beard wax has to fits your budget. Sometimes even the cheap one can still be high in its quality.
How to use Beard Wax?
The usage of beard wax to maintain the consistency of your beard is not tough. To apply beard wax you need to do the following steps:-
- First, you have to wash your beard and mustache to make them clean from any dirt.
- Then you need to dry it completely so that there is no water left on it.
- Comb it to detangle it.
- Take out a small amount of wax and rub it on your palm to warm it so that it spreads evenly.
- Apply it by giving a gentle stroke with your hand.
- Lastly, with the help of a comb give the desired shape to your beard and moustache.
List of Top 10 Best Beard Wax in India-Buyers Guide
1. BEARDHOOD strong hold wax for styling beard and moustache
The wax adds extra charm to your beard.
- It gives strong-hold for a long time.
- This is chemical-free.
- It has a musky smell to keep you fresh.
- This needs to be warmed a bit before applying.
- It leaves residue.
2. Beardo more powerful beard and moustache wax
The extra strong wax adds class to any look.
- This gives you a polished look.
- It prevents the beard from dryness.
- It contains coconut oil that deeply nourishes the beard.
- This is not chemical-free.
- It is not long-lasting.
3. UrbanGabru classic beard and moustache wax
The wax gives you a firm and sharp look to your beard.
- This is paraben-free.
- It contains vitamin E in it.
- It moisturizes the beard and moustache.
- It is not suitable for a patchy beard.
- It leaves a greasy look
4. Man Ardent beard styling wax matte
The wax with all the features to give you the best style for your beard.
- It has a matte finish.
- This is enriched with pure oils.
- It makes the patchy beard denser.
- Your beard should be dry before applying.
- The wax is very hard.
5. Spruce Space Club uptight moustache and beard wax
The premium mustache wax gives a long-lasting effect in any condition.
- It contains a natural binding agent.
- This gives a clean and crisp look.
- This wax strengthens your beard.
- It remains a bit flaky.
- The smell is not very pleasing.
6. The Real Man essential grooming beard and moustache wax
This wax is the one to give you a dynamic style.
- It prevents your beard from itchiness.
- It nourishes the beard.
- This contains all-natural and vegan elements in it.
- It is not suitable for a wet beard.
- It is not good for strong-hold styles.
7. The Man Company beard nourishing wax
This beard wax is not only useful for styling but also pampers your beard.
- This has rejuvenating properties.
- This helps in the growth of the beard and moustache.
- It makes the beard frizz-free.
- The wax is hard to scrape out of the container.
- It solidifies after application making your beard look unpleasant.
8. GATSBY long hold and support beard and moustache wax
This wax has a longer and stronger holding capacity to get you ready for any event.
- This gives you long-day support without a mess.
- It has all-natural ingredients.
- This wax is very smooth.
- Not good for young people who are just beginning to grow beards.
- Keep your beard clean and dry before applying.
9. Qraa sea mineral beard and moustache wax
This wax uplifts your style statement to make you more appealing.
- This is cheaper than other wax.
- It is non-sticky.
- It gives a refreshing shine to the hair.
- This may cause hair fall.
- This leaves your hair dry.
10. Rubab Men premium styling hair and beard wax
This wax gives you a trendy look and makes you stand out in your appearance.
- This all-natural wax keeps your hair healthy.
- It does not dry your hair.
- It softens you’re your beard and hair.
- It is not suitable for extra thick hair.
- It may make your hair rough.
To summarise, beard wax is the best solution to set the messy beard so that it boosts your confidence and elevates your look. This helps to style your beard and moustache to perfection so that it leaves an everlasting impression.
Is beard wax any good?
Yes, the beard wax is good to apply to your beard and moustache regularly if it is of good quality. Always go for the chemical-free wax for keeping your beard healthy.
Which wax is best for the beard?
The best wax depends on the style and type of your beard. If you want a stronghold for your beard you can choose the hard wax. For the lustre and softness of your beard, you can choose soft wax. The beard wax with natural ingredients is recommended to avoid any side effects.
When should I apply beard wax?
You should apply the beard wax after taking a shower as your beard gets clean and fresh and the wax will be easier to apply.