In today’s world, you will not find a single home where hair shampoos are not being used. It has become one of the most used beauty products. Hair shampoos are essential to protect your hair from damage and cleanse the hair from the scalp. There are various shampoos available in the shops and online shopping sites. The more features and quality a hair shampoo has, the more its price increases. Therefore, it is important to choose the shampoo that will not harm your hair and at the same time will provide proper nourishment. Also check the buyer’s guide for the best Hair oils, Herbal Hair oils, Hair Sprays, Hair spray for women & Hair serums in India.
Top 10 Best Hair Shampoos in India
Features of Shampoo
- All hair shampoos come with unique properties and benefits that help you to keep hair nourished and healthy.
- Shampoos help to cleanse the dirt and oil from the scalp and keep the hair smooth and silky.
- Many shampoos contain essential oils like lavender and jojoba oils that give a subtle and natural fragrance to the hair.
- If you have colored hair, some shampoos are specially made to handle such cases carefully.
- These shampoos are expensive but give proper nourishment without removing the hair color.
Types of Shampoos
- Just like how each one of us has different hair problems, hair shampoos, Anti hair fall shampoo also come with different solutions.
- Therefore, they are available in all different types according to your hair texture.
- Some shampoos are specially made to clarify the scalp, some are made for dry hair to give a deep moisturization, they mainly contain extra conditioner for a bouncy look.
- Some help to give a good hair volume and many of these shampoos come with all-in-one properties that provide one solution for all hair problems.
Buyer’s guide for Shampoo
- No matter how branded the product is, always check ingredients and what chemicals have been used.
- If you have any hair or scalp-related health problems, always contact a doctor before applying any product.
- Check reviews and recommendations to see customer satisfaction and if the product had any harmful effect on the hair.
- When you receive your packet, always check if there is any leakage or if the seal is open. Never use such hair products unless it has come with a properly sealed bottle.
How to use Shampoo?
- If you have dry hair, use a conditioner with your hair shampoos.
- Mix shampoo or conditioner with water and then apply it to your hair.
- Apply the product on hair instead of directly on the scalp. Also, try using hair conditioners only on the tips of your hair.
- If you have oily hair, use shampoos that can remove excess sebum from your hair. Ingredients in such shampoos prevent shampoos from weighing down the hair.
List of Top 10 Best Hair Shampoos in India-Buyers Guide
1. Dove Shampoo for Damaged Hair, 1 Liter
Dove shampoo comes with properties of intense repair and is enriched with fiber activities. It controls the breakage and gives you healthy-looking and strong hair.
- It is perfect for damaged hair
- It has no added dyes
- Gives nourishing care
- It is a bit expensive
- Has medium quality
2. Indulekha Ayurvedic Hair Fall Shampoo, 340ml
Indulekha Ayurvedic hair fall shampoo comes with a rosemary scent and contains nine different Ayurvedic plant extracts. It also has herbs and essential oils.
- No added colors
- It has hand-picked herbs
- It is expert’s Recommended
- It has a strong smell
- Shows medium result
3. Mamaearth Hair Fall Shampoo for Long Hair Growth 250ml
Mamaearth Hair Fall shampoo is specially made for hair fall problems. It has the goodness of onions that keeps hair strong and help them grow faster.
- It stimulates the scalp
- This helps in blood circulation
- It contains 18 amino acids
- It is expensive
- It gives slow results
4. Hair Shampoo for Straight Hair, 580 ml by TRESemme
TRESemme shampoo gives the smoothest hair. With its argan oil, it helps to make hair shinier and straighter. It nourishes hair for 48 hours.
- It controls frizz for 3 days
- This gives completely smooth hair
- It has keratin and argan oil
- It has a strong smell
- It is different from the old product
5. Hair Shampoo for Shiny Hair, 1 Liter by TRESemme
This shampoo nourishes hair and keeps it smooth for as long as three days. It is specially made to control frizzy hair and is perfect for Indian hair.
- It gives 3 days frizz protection
- You will get the smoothest hair
- It is perfect for all textures
- It is very expensive
- Not helpful for oily hair
6. Pantene Advanced Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo, 1 L
Pantene shampoo is made to nourish your hair from root to tip. It comes with a great advanced solution for hair fall and hair breakage.
- Gives an advanced hair fall solution
- It offers a smooth care
- Gives a nice fragrance
- It might make the scalp dry
- It is expensive
7. DABUR Ayurvedic Shampoo for Hair Fall, 640ml
Vatika Ayurvedic shampoo contains ten powerful and Ayurvedic herbs. It helps to control hair fall, keeps them healthy, and strengthens hair from roots.
- It offers complete dryness protection.
- This helps to control dandruff
- It helps to clean greasy hair
- It is not completely chemical-free
- It gives medium results.
8. Nyle Herbal Shampoo for Strong Hair, 800ml
With deep nourishment of badam and amla, this shampoo offers complete hair damage protection. It is ideal for both men & women.
- It offers natural nourishment
- This enriches hair pigmentation
- It promotes hair growth
- It doesn’t show instant result
- Can be a little costly
9. L’Oréal Hair fall Shampoo for Dry and Damaged Hair
L’Oreal Hair fall shampoo provides good resistance to hair damage and leaves hair feeling stronger and smoother. It also repairs and hydrates hair.
- It is infused with gold quinoa.
- This is the ultimate solution for damaged hair.
- It offers the goodness of proteins.
- Shampoo quality is medium
- It is very expensive
10. Hair Shampoo for Dandruff, 650 ML by Head & Shoulders
Head & Shoulders shampoo gives you an enhanced fragrances experience. It is specially made for all dandruff-related problems.
- It helps to fight dandruff
- This deep cleanses your scalp
- It helps to restore hair
- It has little quantity
- It is non-returnable
Having good shampoo is always safe. A quality shampoo can protect your scalp from dryness and prevent any hair damage.
Which shampoo is best without chemicals?
Herbal shampoos like Khadi Herbal Amla and unscented shampoos like Mama earth onion shampoo, come with the least chemicals.
What is the purpose of shampoo?
The main purpose of your shampoo is to keep your scalp dirt-free and cleanse the hair by giving it protection and nourishment.
What is the cost of the shampoo?
Average quality shampoos come in the range of Rs.300 to Rs.2000.