Hand cream is a product with high viscosity that is designed to be used specifically on the hands. It is used to moisturize and soften cracked and dry hands. In comparison with lotions, creams have less water content. In matters of consistency, they are thicker hence providing a barrier that retains ultra-hydration to the skin. Hand cream helps restore and retain the skin’s moisture barrier by soothing and softening dry skin.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for Cleansing Milk, body Lotions, Face Whitening Cream, face creams, oxy bleach creams, foundation creams, Neck Whitening Creams, Fairness creams, Skin whitening Creams, Underarm whitening creams, winter creams, whitening Body creams, Makeup Highlighters, Neck whitening creams, Body whitening creams, Beauty Creams, body oils, body washes, foot creams, Liquid highlighters, Banana Face packs, Papaya face Packs & Multani mitti face packs in India.
Top 10 Best Hand Creams in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Hand Cream
- In a hand cream, one important feature’s the constituents contained.
- Some components may be harmful to the skin and its absorbency.
- Another yet important feature for consideration’s the recommended purpose for the hand cream.
- Is the cream meant for hydration, whitening, moisturizing, or nourishment of the skin?
- The scent in a hand cream is very important as some may prefer (or may be allergic to) mild fragrances to strong fragrances.
Types of Hand Creams
- There are various types of hand creams depending on the user’s need(s).
- Some of the types of hand creams in the market include overnight cream, anti-aging hand cream, whitening hand cream, rescue hand cream, protective hand cream, and repair hand cream.
- They all have different functions that they are designed to fulfill for a consumer, i.e. anti-aging hand cream is meant to minimize any visible aging signs on one’s hands.
How to use Hand Cream?
- A hand cream’s just like a lotion, the difference is with the thickness and distinctive purpose.
- In the very same way as when you’re using a lotion, apply some hand cream on the back of one of your hands.
- Gently, rub the back of the other hand against it.
- Massage the cream on your hands focusing on the top of your hands since that’s the area that dries up faster.
Buyers Guide for Hand Cream
- One of the most important factors when considering purchasing a hand cream is the skin type and skin tone.
- People have different skin types that may require different treatments.
- Another yet critical factor is the components/ constituents in a hand cream as some may be unfavorable and allergic to the user.
- The scent of the cream is also important since some people may prefer mild fragrances in contrast to strong ones.
List of Top 10 Best Hand Creams in India-Buyers Guide
1. Oriflame Milk and Honey Gold Nourishing Hand and Body Creams
This Oriflame hand cream is for adults with dry skin types and is designed for skin nourishment. It is a 250ml unisex product with sourced extracts.
- Contains organically sourced milk and honey extracts that are essential in keeping the hands all day hydrated, supple, and fragrant.
- It is affordable for the majority of the market.
- It has a light and pleasant scent
- It needs to be used in large portions for it to be effective.
- The skin quickly dries up.
2. StBotanica Vitamin C Brightening Hand and Nail Creams
The StBotanica hand cream deeply nourishes the hands with Cocoa and Shea Butter, Olive, and Jojoba oils. It is suitable for all skin types: it is meant for skin brightening.
- It restores dull and dry hands
- This helps brighten, soften, and moisturize the skin.
- It is a non-sticky cream and hence does not make the hand feel oily.
- The packaging is not good.
- Some consumers consider the product’s high cost doesn’t align with the product’s quality.
3. mCaffeine Coffee Hand Creams
mCaffeine hand cream contains Shea Butter Swat Almond oil. It is a mattifying product that is recommendable for all skin tones and skin types.
- It smoothens and softens the users’ hands
- It is suitable for all skin types and is recommendable for soothing the skin
- Coffee contains caffeine that has antioxidants and it also tones the skin.
- The smell may be considered unpleasantly strong to people who abhor or are allergic to a strong smell.
- It is a bit costly.
4. Colorbar Cosmetics Fruit Drop Hand Creams (Floral Breeze)
The 30g product, by Colorbar Cosmetics, is suitable for a combination of skin types. It is recommendable for hydration of the skin.
- This is good for hydration, nourishment, moisturizing, and anti-oxidizing your skin.
- It soothes irritated, dry, or flaky skin and helps it to heal faster.
- Its formula protects the skin from heat, pollution, and cold weather.
- For people that prefer mild fragrances, this product might provide the contrary.
- The packaging is small and compact.
5. Himalaya Herbal Age Defying Hand Creams
Himalaya Hand Creams gives this high-quality cream to the market and it is quite reputable fo4r it. It comes in a set of 2 with each containing 100ml.
- It has an affordable price in comparison to its cost.
- It has a mild fragrance hence favorable for the larger portion of the market.
- Even after working, your hands remain supple and soft after using this cream.
- It may not be suitable for dry hands as it may be absorbed very quickly.
- The consistency may not be so thick hence one would be required to use a bit more during the winters.
6. Mamaearth Vitamin C Hand Creams with Vitamin C and Shea Butter
This Mamaearth cream is suitable for intense moisturization and brightening of the hands for all skin types. It is for all skin tones and emits a Shea Butter scent. This unisex product comes in a net weight of 50g.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- This is suitable for long-lasting moisturization and skin brightening.
- It is absorbed quite fast and does not form a greasy layer when applied to the hands.
- The packaged quantity might be delivered less than indicated as some customers’ reviews suggested.
- It is a bit costly.
7. Plum BodyLovin’ Hawaiian Rumba Hand Creams
Plum produces this moisturizing hand cream for all skin tones. It has a Shea butter and coconut scent and comes in a net weight of 50g. It is Silicone, Paraben, and Cruelty-free.
- This is a lightweight cream with a non-greasy texture.
- It is has a divine scent and is quickly absorbed into the skin.
- It results in softer and supple hands.
- The quantity it is delivered in might be less than as indicated on the tube as indicated by the customers’ reviews.
- It is a bit expensive.
8. Bare Body Essentials Hand Creams
Bare Body Essentials sells its hydrating and moisturizing hand cream for all skin tones. The cream is suitable for all skin types.
- It acts as a sanitizer as it helps fight germs without making your hands feel rough and dry as sanitizers do.
- This sanitizes, softens, and soothes one’s hands.
- It has a nice and pleasant scent.
- It may not suitable during the summer since it may make the hands feel sweaty.
- The packaging may not be as advertised as indicated by the customers’ reviews.
9. Bioaqua Images Plant Extract Fragrance Moisturizing Nourishing Hand Creams for Men and Women
This unisex product comes in a pack of 5. Bioaqua produces this cream with a Shea butter and cherry scent for all skin tones. It is suitable for dry skin types since it nourishes, moisturizes, and whitens the skin.
- The hand cream is non-greasy with a light texture that renders the hands moisturized, soft, and delicately perfumed.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- The hand cream is a high-quality product.
- It is not long-lasting and may require frequent re-applying.
- The fragrance is not long-lasting.
10. Kimirica Rosefield Tucuma Butter Hand Creams
Kimirica produces this Paraben and Vegan free cream with Rose and Jasmine scent. It is suitable for all skin types and skin tones.
- It softens the skin by deep moisturization.
- This is a travel-friendly product that has a pleasant and nice scent.
- It has a non-sticky lightweight formula that nourishes and cleanses the palms.
- The hand cream comes in small packaging.
- The product may be on the higher side in terms of price.
A good hand cream soothes and softens your hands maintaining a lightened tone with a moisturized effect. This article is an enlightening guide to maneuver the market.
Which is the best hand cream in India?
According to the reviews considered for this article, the best hand cream in India is the mCaffeine Coffee Hand Cream.
Does hand cream work?
Yes, hand creams work. With a quality product designed to attain a certain target (hand creams are very effective.
What is the price of the hand cream?
The price of hand creams ranges between 192- 360 rupees.