Best Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo in India
Table of Contents:
Introduction: Hair Fall and Reasons
- Improper Diet
- Hormonal Imbalance
Choosing the Right Anti-Hair Fall Shampoos
- Prefer Natural Ingredients
- Know Your Hair Type
- Shampoo pH Levels
- Special Care for Colored Hair
Best Hair Fall Shampoos in Indian Market
- Tresemme Hair Fall Defense
- Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo
- Himalaya Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo
- Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo
- Biotique Bio Kelp Fresh Growth Protein Shampoo
- L’Oréal Paris Fall Repair 3X Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo
- WOW Skin Science Hair Loss Control Therapy Shampoo
- Khadi Global Red Onion Hair Shampoo
- IndulkekhaBringha Hair Cleanser
- VLCC Hair Fall Repair Shampoo
Introduction: Hair Fall and Reasons
Hair fall is becoming very common these days. It can be largely attributed to the modern lifestyle which is hectic and filled with stress. There are many reasons which lead to hair fall and some of the key reasons are discussed below:
Hereditary is a common reason for hair fall. If the hair fall problem runs in the family, then there are chances that you will be affected by it. In such cases, it is strongly recommended that you visit a good dermatologist for improving your scalp condition and addressing the problem of hair fall.
Stress is a major cause for hair fall. It can lead to hair and scalp related problems like dandruff and other problems like digestive disorders, eating disorders, etc. Prolonged stressful periods can negatively impact the hair cycle which can lead to hair fall. A healthy diet and daily oiling your hair and scalp can help you with hair fall.
Improper diet can also result in hair fall. If your diet is not balanced and lacks the necessary vitamins and minerals, it can damage your hair. Lack of protein blocks hair growth and thus, enhancing protein intake can stimulate hair growth. You should include food items in your diet which contain vital nutrients for cell growth.
Hormonal imbalances in your body can result in hair fall. It is known that female hormones- Oestrogens- are hair friendly while male hormones-Androgens- are not hair friendly. Hormonal imbalances can result due to nutrition and lifestyle habits which you need to track to prevent hair fall.
Choosing the Right Anti-Hair Fall Shampoos
Choosing a good shampoo is important for treating hair fall. You should consider the following before buying the ideal anti-hair fall shampoo:
Prefer Natural Ingredients
Hair can be easily damaged by using shampoos with high levels of harmful chemicals. You should always prefer shampoos with more natural ingredients which are always the best choice for dealing with hair loss. You should avoid shampoos containing harsh chemicals like sodium lauryl sulfates, ammonium lauryl sulfates, siloxanes, propylene glycol, olefin sulfonate, etc.
Know Your Hair Type
You should know your hair type first before buying a shampoo. Shampoos are created for different hair types like dry hair, oily hair, curly hair, etc. If you choose a shampoo which is not made for your hair type, it is not likely to give you the desired result. Hence, for best results, you should always buy shampoos which are created for your hair type.
Shampoo pH Levels
Assessing the pH levels of the shampoo is also important before buying it. Ideally, the pH level of any shampoo should be close to 6.5 as it is the optimum pH level of your scalp. Choosing such shampoos will ensure that your hair and scalp do not become dry and have the necessary moisture which is important for the perfect hair and scalp health.
It is a common misconception that greater the lather, better the shampoo is. However, it is not the case. If the shampoo is producing lesser lather, it is better as it indicates that the shampoo molecules are absorbing the dirt and oils in your hair and scalp.
Special Care for Colored Hair
Coloring hair regularly can have side effects also. It generally makes the hair more brittle and lifeless. You should always buy shampoos specially made for colored hair to deal with hair loss effectively.
Best Hair Fall Shampoos in Indian Market
The market for anti-hair fall shampoos in India is growing steadily. The market is filled with many anti-hair fall shampoos and it can be difficult for the average consumer to select and buy the best shampoos for themselves. You can benefit by considering to buy the following anti-hair fall shampoos available in the Indian market:
1. Tresemme Hair Fall Defense
TRESemme Hair Fall Defense ShampooTresemme is a popular brand for hair care and shampoos. The Tresemme Hair Fall Defense shampoo is a good choice for treating hair fall.
- This shampoo is specifically designed for Indian hair and is perfect for use with oil treatments.
- It helps to reinforce the strength into the roots of the hair and prevents hair loss.
- It thoroughly nourishes the hair and makes them less vulnerable to drying, damaging, and breaking.
- The shampoo’s effective ingredients and a researched scientific formula make your hair stronger, longer, and more manageable after every wash.
- This shampoo focuses on and targets the damaged areas of your hair and makes your hair more nourishes, silky, and healthy.
- It has a nice fragrance and can be used by both men and women.
- A 580 ml bottle of this shampoo is available for Rs 300.
2. Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo
Pantene Hair Fall Control is an effective anti-hair fall shampoo which nourishes and strengthens your hair. It has the following key features:
- Regular use of this shampoo strengthens your hair from root to tip and prevents tangling which helps to control hair loss.
- It contains fortifying nutrients which help to address the problem of hair loss and makes your hair stronger and shinier after every use.
- This shampoo strengthens your weaker strands of hair, reduces dryness, and makes your hair thicker.
- You can feel your hair getting softer and healthier on regular use of this shampoo.
- While most shampoos are able to nourish only the outer 5% of your hair, this revolutionary shampoo from Pantene penetrates deep into your hair shaft and nourishes it from within.
- It nourishes the hair follicles at the cellular level due to this deep penetrating property.
- This shampoo also addresses the problem of split ends and damaged hair cuticles.
- One-liter bottle of the shampoo is available for Rs 300 which is great value for money.
3. Himalaya Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo
Himalaya Anti-Hair Fall shampoo is one of the best natural shampoos available in the market for addressing the problem of hair fall.
- It has a unique 2-in-1 formula which not only reduces hair fall considerably but also deeply nourishes your hair by reaching into the hair shaft.
- Regular use of this shampoo leads to improvement of hair texture while reducing hair breakage and split ends at the same time.
- The shampoo contains natural ingredients like bhringraj, jati, chanaka, Kusuma, and Butea frondosa which are safe for your hair and stimulate the hair follicles, thereby resulting in healthy hair growth.
- This shampoo has a nice fragrance and cleanses your scalp thoroughly.
- Being natural, this shampoo is better for your hair and does not damage them due to the presence of harsh chemicals.
- This shampoo is available for Rs 163 for a bottle of 400 ml.
4. Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo
This anti-hair fall shampoo from Dove is made from mild ingredients which are perfect for stimulating hair growth and controlling hair fall.
- You can experience a significant reduction in dryness and reduced hair fall after regular use of this shampoo.
- Dove claims that regular use of this shampoo can reduce hair fall by up to 98%.
- This shampoo also nourishes your hair and makes them stronger from root to tip, thus, preventing hair fall.
- The shampoo is made from unique Nutrilock Actives which locks the nourishment in the hair from roots up and minimizes hair fall due to breakage.
- If you have thin and limp hair, using this shampoo will add body and volume to your hair.
- The shampoo has a nice fragrance and produces soft lather on use.
- A bottle of 340 ml of this anti-hair fall shampoo will cost you Rs 203.
5. Biotique Bio Kelp Fresh Growth Protein Shampoo
Biotique has become a very popular brand for natural cosmetic products. Its Bio Kelp Fresh Growth Protein shampoo is made from natural ingredients and helps to reduce hair fall.
- It is made from a blend of kelp, natural proteins, peppermint oil, and mint leaf extracts which gently cleanses your hair and scalp.
- It contains natural ingredients like bhringraj, ritha, Butea frondosa, neem, saajikshar (kelp or sea salt) and is mild and gentle on your hair.
- The key ingredient of this shampoo is kelp, which is loaded with vitamins and nutrients which stimulate the process of hair growth.
- You will experience a reduction in dryness and shinier hair with regular use of this shampoo from Biotique.
- You will need to pay Rs 150 for a 190 ml bottle of this shampoo.
6. L’Oréal Paris Fall Repair 3X Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo
L’Oréal is the leading global brand for hair care products. This anti-hair fall shampoo is highly effective for controlling hair fall and comes with the following features:
- It has a unique and powerful triple action formula which nourishes the roots of your hair, strengthens hair, and reconstructs its structure.
- This shampoo made from arginine essence which nourishes your hair follicles and increases micro-circulation in the scalp.
- Regular use of this shampoo not only stimulates hair growth but also reduces hair fall by up to 90%.
- It comes with fall resist formula which strengthens the inner core of each hair strand and prevents hair loss.
- The shampoo prevents your damaged hair cuticles and leaves your hair looking glossier and healthier with regular use.
- You can buy a 640 ml bottle of this shampoo for Rs 450.
7. WOW Skin Science Hair Loss Control Therapy Shampoo
This anti-hair fall shampoo from WOW contains natural ingredients which treat your hair and scalp gently for preventing hair fall. The key features of this anti-hair fall shampoo are as follows:
- It contains premium and natural ingredients like rosemary oil, amla, shikakai, lemon, henna, and bhringraj extracts which nourishes your scalp and hair thoroughly.
- This shampoo targets the roots of falling hair and provides your scalp and hair follicles with rich nutrients which are essential for stimulating hair growth.
- When you use this shampoo regularly, it will unclog pores and removes impurities on your scalp thereby increasing circulation.
- This shampoo also contains protein-rich oils like olive oil and argan oil which lead to hair growth and keeping your hair healthy and manageable.
- It reduces itchy and flaky scalp, adds volume to thin hair, and hydrates your hair from within.
- This shampoo is suitable for all hair types and a 300 ml bottle will cost you Rs 366.
8. Khadi Global Red Onion Hair Shampoo
Khadi Global Red Onion hair shampoo makes use of traditional hair growth ingredients and recipes.
- The major ingredients of this unique shampoo are onion, which is a rich source of quercetin-a powerful antioxidant which protects hair fall- and sulfur which stimulates hair growth.
- The shampoo contains antiseptic, antibacterial, and fungicidal properties which stimulate blood flow.
- The other key ingredients of this shampoo are curry leaf, Indian alkanet root, caffeine, aloe vera gel, argon oil, castor oil, almond oil, Brahmi, Amla, and vitamin E which prevent hair loss and thinning of hair.
- Using this shampoo results in visibly thicker and longer hair in a couple of weeks.
- 200 ml pack of this shampoo is priced at Rs 355.
9. Indulekha Bringha Hair Cleanser
Indulekha Bringha hair cleanser scores over other anti-hair fall shampoos as made from completely natural ingredients. It is an Ayurvedic shampoo and is very effective for controlling hair fall.
- Indulekha shampoo made from natural ingredients like neem, tulsi, amla, rosemary, shikakai, and madayantika.
- These natural ingredients help to stimulate new hair growth and also restore the health and goodness of your existing hair.
- This shampoo strengthens your hair follicles and prevents premature greying of hair which is becoming very common these days.
- It increases blood circulation in your scalp, promotes hair growth, and prevents thinning of your hair.
- A 200 ml bottle of this Ayurvedic shampoo is available for Rs 210.
10. VLCC Hair Fall Repair Shampoo
Vlcc Hair Fall Repair ShampooVLCC Hair Fall Repair shampoo uses natural ingredients for addressing the problem of hair fall. It has the following features:
- It makes use of a herbal combination of hibiscus and coconut oil which nourishes and strengthens each hair strand.
- The unique extract of hibiscus flower which makes your hair healthy as it helps to condition your hair shafts.
- Repeated use of this shampoo from VLCC strengthens your hair from the roots and leaves them healthier, soft, and smooth.
- This shampoo also contains hydrolyzed keratin which helps to protect your hair from dirt and pollution.
- This shampoo can reduce your hair fall within few weeks of usage only.
- A 350 ml package of this shampoo is priced at Rs 255.