A best anti-hair fall shampoo prevents the hair fall and adds strength to the hair. It also nourishes your hair and protects it from breakage. Why because hair fall is becoming very common these days. It can be largely attributed to the modern lifestyle which is hectic and filled with stress.
A healthy diet and daily oiling your hair and scalp can help you with hair fall. Stress is a major cause of hair fall. It can lead to hair and scalp related problems like dandruff and other problems like digestive disorders, eating disorders, etc.
Prolonged stressful periods can negatively impact the hair cycle which can lead to hair fall. The current article provides detailed insights into the need for anti-hair fall shampoo in India and its importance. It also provides tips for buying the perfect anti-hair fall shampoo for your hair and details the best anti-hair fall shampoo brands in India.
Best 10 Anti-Hair Fall Shampoos in India
What are the Causes of Hair Fall?
The Indian market is filled with many anti-hair fall shampoos and it can be difficult for the average consumer to select and buy the best shampoos for themselves.
There are many reasons which lead to hair fall and some of the key reasons are discussed below:
- Hereditary is a common reason for hair fall.
- If the hair fall problem runs in the family, then there are chances that you will be affected by it.
- In such cases, it is strongly recommended that you visit a good dermatologist for improving your scalp condition and addressing the problem of hair fall.
- Improper diet can also result in hair fall. If your diet is not balanced and lacks the necessary vitamins and minerals, it can damage your hair.
- Lack of protein blocks hair growth and thus, enhancing protein intake can stimulate hair growth.
- You should include food items in your diet which contain vital nutrients for cell growth.
- Hormonal imbalances in your body can result in hair fall.
- It is known that female hormones- Oestrogens- are hair-friendly while male hormones-Androgens- are not hair friendly.
- Hormonal imbalances can result due to nutrition and lifestyle habits which you need to track to prevent hair fall.
Buyers Guide – Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo
Choosing a good shampoo is important for treating hair fall that too anti-hair fall shampoo comes with additional features like nourishes the hair, prevents damage, etc.
You should consider the following before buying the ideal anti-hair fall shampoo:
Prefer Natural Ingredients:
- You should always prefer shampoos with more natural ingredients which are always the best choice for dealing with hair loss.
- Hair can be easily damaged by using shampoos with high levels of harmful chemicals.
- You should avoid shampoos containing harsh chemicals like sodium lauryl sulfates, ammonium lauryl sulfates, siloxanes, propylene glycol, olefin sulfonate, etc.
Know Your Hair Type:
- You should know your hair type first before buying a shampoo.
- Shampoos are created for different hair types like dry hair, oily hair, curly hair, etc.
- If you choose a shampoo that is not made for your hair type, it is not likely to give you the desired result.
- Hence, for the best results, you should always buy shampoos that are created for your hair type.
Shampoo pH Levels:
- Assessing the pH levels of the shampoo is also important before buying it.
- Ideally, the pH level of any shampoo should be close to 6.5 as it is the optimum pH level of your scalp.
- Choosing such shampoos will ensure that your hair and scalp do not become dry and have the necessary moisture which is important for the perfect hair and scalp health.
- It is a common misconception that the greater the lather, the better the shampoo is.
- However, it is not the case.
- If the shampoo is producing lesser lather, it is better as it indicates that the shampoo molecules are absorbing the dirt and oils in your hair and scalp.
Special Care for Colored Hair:
- Coloring hair regularly can have side effects also.
- It generally makes the hair more brittle and lifeless.
- You should always buy shampoos specially made for colored hair to deal with hair loss effectively.
List of Top 10 Anti Hair Fall Shampoos in the Market
The market for anti-hair fall shampoos in India is growing steadily. You can benefit by considering to buy the following anti-hair fall shampoos available in the Indian market.
1. TRESemme Shampoo 580ml Hair Fall Defense:
This brand Tresemme is a popular brand for hair care and shampoos. This shampoo is specifically designed for Indian hair and is perfect for use with oil treatments. And it is a good choice for treating hair fall. This product comes with a quantity of 580 ml.
- TRESemme Anti Hair Fall Shampoo thoroughly nourishes the hair and makes them less vulnerable to drying, damaging, and breaking.
- The shampoo’s effective ingredients and a researched scientific formula make your hair stronger, longer, and more manageable after every wash.
- It has a nice fragrance and can be used by both men and women.
- This shampoo focuses on and targets the damaged areas of your hair and makes your hair more nourishes, silky, and healthy.
- It helps to reinforce the strength into the roots of the hair and prevents hair loss.
2. Pantene Shampoo Hair Fall Control 1L:
The brand Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo is an effective anti-hair fall shampoo that nourishes and strengthens your hair. This nourishes the hair follicles at the cellular level due to this deep penetrating property. It comes with some key features like getting soft hair, prevents tangling, etc.
- Pantene Anti Hair Fall Shampoo strengthens your weaker strands of hair, reduces dryness, and makes your hair thicker.
- It contains fortifying nutrients that help to address the problem of hair loss and makes your hair stronger and shinier after every use.
- Regular use of this shampoo strengthens your hair from root to tip and prevents tangling which helps to control hair loss.
- You can feel your hair getting softer and healthier on the regular use of this shampoo.
- While most shampoos are able to nourish only the outer 5% of your hair, but this shampoo penetrates deep into your hair shaft and nourishes it from within.
- This shampoo also addresses the problem of split ends and damaged hair cuticles.
3. Himalaya Herbals 400ml Anti Hair Fall Shampoo:
This is from the Himalaya brans & it is one of the best natural shampoos available in the market for addressing the problem of hair fall. Being natural, this shampoo is better for your hair and does not damage them due to the presence of harsh chemicals.
- Himalaya Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo contains natural ingredients like bhringraj, jati, chanaka, Kusuma, and Butea frondosa which are safe for your hair and stimulate the hair follicles, thereby resulting in healthy hair growth.
- It has a unique 2-in-1 formula which not only reduces hair fall considerably but also deeply nourishes your hair by reaching into the hair shaft.
- This shampoo has a nice fragrance and cleanses your scalp thoroughly.
- Regular use of this shampoo leads to improvement of hair texture while reducing hair breakage and split ends at the same time.
4. Dove Shampoo Hair Fall Rescue:
This shampoo from the Dove brand & it is made from mild ingredients that are perfect for stimulating hair growth and controlling hair fall. If you have thin and limp hair, using this shampoo will add body and volume to your hair.
- Dove Anti Hair Fall Shampoo is made from unique Nutrilock Actives which locks the nourishment in the hair from roots up and minimizes hair fall due to breakage.
- It nourishes your hair and makes them stronger from root to tip, thus, preventing hair fall.
- You can experience a significant reduction in dryness and reduced hair fall after regular use of this shampoo.
- Dove claims that regular use of this shampoo can reduce hair fall by up to 98%.
- The shampoo has a nice fragrance and produces soft lather on use.
5. Biotique Growth Protein Bio Kelp Fresh Shampoo:
The Biotique brand has become a very popular brand for natural cosmetic products. It is a Bio Kelp Fresh Growth Protein shampoo & it is made from natural ingredients and helps to reduce hair fall.
- It is made from a blend of kelp, natural proteins, peppermint oil, and mint leaf extracts which gently cleanses your hair and scalp.
- It contains natural ingredients like bhringraj, ritha, Butea frondosa, neem, saajikshar (kelp or sea salt), and is mild and gentle on your hair.
- The key ingredient of this shampoo is kelp, which is loaded with vitamins and nutrients which stimulate the process of hair growth.
- You will experience a reduction in dryness and shinier hair with regular use of this shampoo from Biotique.
6. L’Oréal Paris Fall Repair 3X Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo:
The L’Oréal brand is the leading global brand for hair care products. This is the best anti-hair fall shampoo & it is highly effective for controlling hair fall and comes with many features.
- This shampoo made from arginine essence which nourishes your hair follicles and increases microcirculation in the scalp.
- It comes with a fall resist formula which strengthens the inner core of each hair strand and prevents hair loss.
- Regular use of this shampoo not only stimulates hair growth but also reduces hair fall by up to 90%.
- It has a unique and powerful triple action formula that nourishes the roots of your hair, strengthens hair, and reconstructs its structure.
- The shampoo prevents your damaged hair cuticles and leaves your hair looking glossier and healthier with regular use.
7. WOW Skin Science Shampoo Hair Loss Control Therapy 300ml:
This anti-hair fall shampoo from the WOW brand contains natural ingredients that treat your hair and scalp gently for preventing hair fall. It comes with some key features like protein-rich oils, getting healthy hair, etc.
- It contains premium and natural ingredients like rosemary oil, amla, shikakai, lemon, henna, and bhringraj extracts which nourishes your scalp and hair thoroughly.
- It contains protein-rich oils like olive oil and argan oil which lead to hair growth and keeping your hair healthy and manageable.
- This shampoo is suitable for all hair types also it targets the roots of falling hair and provides your scalp and hair follicles with rich nutrients which are essential for stimulating hair growth.
- When you use this shampoo regularly, it will unclog pores and removes impurities on your scalp thereby increasing circulation.
- It reduces itchy and flaky scalp, adds volume to thin hair, and hydrates your hair from within.
8. Khadi Global Onion Shampoo with Indian Alkanet Root Controlling Hair Fall Splitends & Caffeine Curry Leaf 200ml:
This hair shampoo is from the Khadi Global Red Onion brand & it makes use of traditional hair growth ingredients and recipes. It comes with a quantity of 200 ml pack.
- The shampoo contains antiseptic, antibacterial, and fungicidal properties that stimulate blood flow.
- The major ingredients of this unique shampoo are onion, which is a rich source of quercetin-a powerful antioxidant which protects hair fall- and sulfur which stimulates hair growth.
- And the other key ingredients of this shampoo are curry leaf, Indian alkanet root, caffeine, aloe vera gel, argon oil, castor oil, almond oil, Brahmi, Amla, and vitamin E which prevent hair loss and thinning of hair.
- Using this shampoo results in visibly thicker and longer hair in a couple of weeks.
9. Indulekha Shampoo Bringha Anti Hair Fall 200ml:
The brand Indulekha Bringha hair cleanser scores over other anti-hair fall shampoos & it is made from completely natural ingredients. It is an Ayurvedic shampoo and is very effective for controlling hair fall.
- Indulekha shampoo made from natural ingredients like neem, tulsi, amla, rosemary, shikakai, and madayantika.
- These natural ingredients help to stimulate new hair growth and also restore the health and goodness of your existing hair.
- This shampoo strengthens your hair follicles and prevents premature greying of hair which is becoming very common these days.
- It increases blood circulation in your scalp, promotes hair growth, and prevents thinning of your hair.
10. VLCC Hair Fall Repair Shampoo 200ml:
This is Hair Fall Repair shampoo from the VLCC brand & it uses natural ingredients for addressing the problem of hair fall. It has some key features like hydrolyzed Keratin, good results, etc.
- It makes use of a herbal combination of hibiscus and coconut oil which nourishes and strengthens each hair strand.
- The unique extract of hibiscus flower which makes your hair healthy as it helps to condition your hair shafts.
- Repeated use of this shampoo from VLCC strengthens your hair from the roots and leaves them healthier, soft, and smooth.
- This shampoo also contains hydrolyzed keratin which helps to protect your hair from dirt and pollution.
- This shampoo can reduce your hair fall within few weeks of usage only.
The whole article helps you to decide the best anti hair fall control shampoos and prices online. Their features and types guide us to buy the best one for your hair.