A sandwich maker is a device that fries your sandwich so that it is hot and tastier than any other. It can be a great choice if you want to cook tasty food quickly & fastly. Why because cooking has become one of the most important things to consider while managing the family household.
However, you can’t cook food and take it with you while traveling, because hot food tastes the best. And most of the time you don’t even want to cook at home. So, you want to eat a sandwich to ease your hunger. But maybe you desire a sandwich which is also hot and fried. At this stage, you need a sandwich maker. Here you can check the list of best popcorn makers, atta dough makers, Pizza Maker, bread makers, microwave ovens, Bread Toasters, pizza makers, Best Roti Makers, deep fryers, Kitchen Cooking Tongs, Electric Tandoor, Wet grinder machines, Food Processors, bread toasters, Egg Boilers, Idli Makers, Ice Cream Makers, barbecue grills, Water purifiers, & Microwave Oven, Cold Press Juicers & Air Fryers in India.
There are many sandwich makers available in the market with a lot of features and benefits. It’s difficult to find the proper one at a reasonable price. That’s why we are providing this article with the best sandwich makers along with a useful buying guide. Check the article below to find out more!
Best 10 Sandwich Makers in India
Buyers Guide – Sandwich Maker
Sandwiches are an easy option to overcome your hunger at any time. Keep in mind that you need to choose the multifunctional sandwich makers. Because these are not only prepared sandwiches but also you can prepare paninis, grill meat or vegetables, make waffles, etc.
Let’s pretend that you decide to buy a sandwich-maker. You can’t just go to the shop and buy one. You should know first some criteria on how to buy a sandwich-maker.
So here you have a buyers’ guide for this:
- Make sure that the sandwich-maker is easy to use and that it has a reasonable price-quality rapport.
- Buy a sandwich-maker with reasonable electric power, as mentioned in the features. Somewhere between 700-750 is enough.
- If you are looking for one online, consider checking the reviews of the customers. They have already bought the item, so they will usually review it if something goes wrong with it.
- Decide which type of sandwich toaster you want. You can decide this by considering the surface of each model. Check the section above to understand a bit better what I’m talking about.
- If you have the budget, consider a non-toxic ceramic surface, so that the sandwich doesn’t stick to the surface.
- Buy a sandwich maker that doesn’t have a handle that heats. This can produce injuries to your hand if you don’t take this into consideration.
- If you have a bigger budget, then a sandwich maker with adjustable settings could be a nice choice.
Features of a Sandwich Maker:
With the help of a sandwich maker, we can make delicious sandwiches easily and these are the best option for breakfast. You might already know what is a sandwich-maker and what it does. But do you know what are the top features of a good sandwich-maker? Don’t worry. Not many people know this. But you are here to learn everything about sandwich makers.
So here you have the best features of a good sandwich-maker:
The Sandwich Toaster Power:
It is really important to take into consideration the power of any device. In this case, the sandwich-maker needs to have decent electric power so that it can heat the sandwiches faster. So, a good sandwich toaster should have a power requirement of between 700 and 750Watts. This is especially beneficial when you are in a rush
The Number of Slices:
This is a feature only the sandwich-toasters that have a sandwich pattern within it has. Some have a grill-type pattern that creates lines on the sandwich. A well sandwich toaster should have between 2-4 sandwich slots so that it can heat more sandwiches.
The Surface of a Sandwich-Maker:
The surface of the sandwich-maker is very important for the experience that you will have with a toaster. And I can say from my own experience that some surfaces such as plastic will be hard to clean up. So a good sandwich-maker should have a non-toxic ceramic surface to prevent the sandwich to stick on the surface. It also helps you when cleaning the sandwich-maker.
The Adjustable Heating Settings:
A good feature to have in a sandwich-maker is the ability to adjust the heating settings. It is important so that you can toast sandwiches in different colors and crispiness. However, few models have this feature.
The Type of the Handle:
The handles of the sandwich-makers usually have a plastic or stainless-steel material. Whatever the material, a good one should resist for a long time, but also prevent your hand from heat injuries.
Types of Sandwich Makers
Now you might be wondering if there are more types of sandwich-makers that do the same thing. Well, there are. Based on the research I’ve made, here you have some of the types of sandwich-makers in the marketplace.
The breakfast Multi-layered Sandwich-Maker:
I’m not sure this is the real name of the model type. However, this type of sandwich-makers has 3 surfaces, one on top of another. On those layers, you can put all the ingredients that you want to be in your sandwich. On the bottom and top surface, of course, you need to put the bread. You can also put ham on the bottom one. I think this type makes sure that the ingredients are evenly spread all over the bread.
The Grill-type Surface Sandwich-Maker:
In this type of sandwich maker, you can put the sandwich wherever you want. You also don’t need to cut it in a triangular shape.
The Triangular Shape Surface Sandwich Makers:
This type of sandwich-makers requires you to cut the sandwiches in triangular shapes so they fit well on the surface. However, it doesn’t give you the lines on the sandwich that a grill-type surface does.
The Flat Surface Sandwich-Maker:
This type is like a press, which has a flat surface and you can fit multiple sandwiches in it.
How Does a Sandwich Maker Works?
So now you know the features, the buyers’ guide, and the types of sandwich-makers. It’s time to learn how to use one. Using a sandwich toaster is most of the time very easy. However, you might not know how to use it if you never had one.
So here you have a step-by-step guide on how to use a sandwich-maker:
- Make sure that the sandwich-maker is not plugged in. Some sandwich-makers don’t have a button to turn on and off, so it starts heating when plugged in.
- Prepare the sandwich, then place it on the surface of the sandwich-maker.
- Close the surface and lock it.
- Wait until the light of the sandwich-maker glows green or a color that didn’t glow before.
- Turn off the sandwich-maker.
- Don’t be hasty! Check if the handle is heated or not first.
- Open the sandwich-maker and pull out the sandwich with care.
- Enjoy your sandwich now!
List of Top 10 Best Sandwich Makers in India Buyers Guide
Now that you know all the things mentioned above, it’s time for you to go shopping. But maybe you don’t want to waste hours of a good time searching for a good sandwich maker. So don’t worry about that, because here you will find a top 10 list of the best sandwich makers available to buy.
1. Borosil Sandwich Maker Super Jumbo Grill with 2000 Watts:
This sandwich-maker looks almost exactly like a normal grill. The surface has the grill look and it can fit up to 4 sandwiches simultaneously. It also has an oil trail to prevent the oil from remaining on the surface. For extra safety, it uses a thermal fuse.
- Dimensions: 41 cm x 37.6 cm x 15 cm
- Power: 2000 Watts
- Weight: 3.64 KGs
- Borosil Sandwich Maker comes with a nonstick grill surface of the large plate for a 4 slice grill.
- It also has a temperature control knob & cool-touch handle for safety.
- The immense power of 2000Watts will help you cook sandwiches very quickly and efficiently.
- One of the best features is also the oil collector trail, which will help you avoid oil excess.
- The handle is not attached to the press, so you won’t burn yourself if you touch it.
- A reviewer complains that after 3 uses the sandwich-maker stopped working.
2. Warmeo Sandwich Maker with Non-Stick Grill & Toast Cookware:
This sandwich maker can heat only 1 sandwich at a time, due to its small body size. It has two sides that press together uniformly. You need to use it with a gas flame or a stove. The cookware doesn’t stick and it makes sure you have no oil and that your sandwiches are healthy.
- Dimensions: 14 cm x 6 cm x 40 cm
- Weight: 490 Grams
- Warmeo Sandwich Maker is made with pure stainless steel material & infusion of polyurethane.
- The stainless-steel material makes it better for heating with a flame and it also makes it sturdier.
- And the surfaces don’t allow the sandwich to stick to them.
- You can’t burn your hands because the handle has plastic or rubber material at the end.
- This is an eco-friendly product and has a longer life with the help of a 2.6 mm thickness.
- It can cook only 1 sandwich at a time.
- The gas flame can damage stainless steel if it is too hot.
3. Anjali Sandwich Toaster with Nonstick Aluminum Plates:
This is another gas flame sandwich maker that heats only 1 sandwich at a time. It has stainless steel long handle with a bakelite. The design looks nice and you can use it with a stove or a gas flame. The plates don’t stick with the sandwich due to nonstick coating.
- Dimensions: 36 cm x 11 cm x 2 cm
- Weight: 272 Grams
- Anjali Sandwich Maker comes with a non-stick coated heating surface.
- It is perfect The handle is well covered with a plastic material at the end so that you don’t burn your hands.
- This is one of the high-quality aluminum utensils that come with PTFE nonstick coating.
- The two plates close uniformly so that no air comes in.
- You can cook a pretty large sandwich which you can cut in 2 afterward or before cooking.
- You can cook only 1 large sandwich.
- Because it is longer & it is harder to deposit.
4. Nova Sandwich Maker NSG 2439 Panini Grill with 700 Watts:
Similar to the previous product, this sandwich-maker is like a grill and has a power of 700 Watts. The coating is non-stick and has a Double Teflon material. It has an automatic thermostat controller. The handle has a similar aspect to the previous product.
- Dimensions: 23 cm x 14.6 cm x 9 cm
- Power: 700 Watts
- Weight: 1.63 KGs
- Nova Sandwich Maker made with double Teflon coating non-stick heating plates.
- And that coating doesn’t allow the sandwiches to stick.
- With the help of the aspect of the heat-resistant handle, you will not burn your hand while touching it.
- The top press heats the sandwiches properly and uniformly.
- It comes with the grilling function which helps you to grill your sandwiches with a crispy texture.
- This machine adds an extra touch of perfection to your sandwiches.
- Some reviewers complain that it doesn’t cook the sandwiches well.
5. INALSA Sandwich Easy Toast 750 Watts with Non-Stick Coated Plate & Bigger Body:
This sandwich maker has a lovely white color and a nice design as well. The body is bigger to allow more sandwiches. It has the power of 750Watts and the coating doesn’t stick the sandwiches. The feet have rubber material to ensure stability.
- Dimensions: 21.5 cm x 7.5 cm x 22 cm
- Power: 750 Watts
- Weight: 998 Grams
- INALSA Sandwich Maker comes with die-casted aluminum plates and has a premium-looking shockproof white spray-painted body.
- The product has a shockproof material.
- The non-stick coating doesn’t stick to the sandwiches and it’s easy to clean.
- It heats the sandwiches quickly & easily.
- This product has an automatic thermostat and overheats safety protection features.
- If you close the sandwich-maker with too much pressure, it will likely damage.
6. Amazon Solimo Sandwich Maker 750 Watts with Nonstick Grill Plates:
This is an Amazon Brand grill sandwich maker with a triangular-type surface, which can heat up to 4 sandwiches at the same time. Its power of it is 750 Watts. This product has fixed grill plates with Teflon coating. It has an automatic thermostat control, so you just need to follow the indicator lights.
- Dimensions: 27 cm x 25 cm x 12 cm
- Power: 750 Watts
- Weight: 2.60 KGs
- Solimo Grill Sandwich Maker comes with double Teflon coating non-stick heating plates.
- This maker has a compact design and is easy to clean as well.
- It has a good hinged lock for proper sealing.
- The best part is the automatic thermostat control feature is included in this product along with 2 indicator lights.
- This product is small and compact so you can place it in narrow spaces as well.
- The red indicator turns on when the power is on and ready and the Green indicator turns off automatically when grilling plates are heated.
- The body has a plastic material, so it can break easier if you drop it.
7. Prestige 800 Watt PGMFB Grill Sandwich Toaster with Fixed Grill Plates:
This product is manufactured by the Prestige brand and it comes in black color and has non-stick and non-toxic plates. It has a grill-type surface and an elegant body. Also, the grill surface is fixed to the body.
- Dimensions: 25.7 cm x 23.8 cm x 11.1 cm
- Power: 800 Watts
- Weight: 1.20 KGs
- Prestige Sandwich Maker comes with advanced nonstick coating on the grill plates along with heat-resistant handles.
- This product has an elegant black finish body.
- The electric power of 800 Watts allows your sandwiches to be well heated and also to be baked faster.
- With the help of a non-stick grill surface, you can easily heat and eat a healthy sandwich.
- The handle has a well-made material that doesn’t allow your hand to burn after heating the sandwiches.
- The material of the body is plastic, which is not as sturdy as metal and also not as resistant.
- You can also break the handle easier because of this.
- A reviewer complained that the grill coating goes off from time to time.
8. AGARO Sandwich Maker 800 Watts Elegant with Non-Stick Grilling Plates:
This is another grill-type sandwich maker with 800 Watts of power and a non-stick surface. It comes with a cool on touch handle, it’s shockproof and has an aluminum plate and inner Teflon coating.
- Dimensions: 22.9 cm x 20.9 cm x 9.9 cm
- Power: 800 Watts
- Weight: 998 Grams
- AGARO Sandwich Maker comes with an inner Teflon coating along with die-cast aluminum plates.
- The plate doesn’t stick to the sandwiches because of the nonstick coating.
- This product also has a lightweight & elegant design
- It has a shockproof body so that it doesn’t break when you drop it.
- The feet don’t slip because of the rubber material.
- The surface can cook a maximum of 2 sandwiches because of the small space.
9. Lifelong Sandwich Maker with 4-Slice & 750 Watt Power:
This sandwich maker comes with a power of 750 Watts and can heat up to 4 sandwiches simultaneously. The surface has 4 triangular shapes for the sandwiches. It is easy to clean because of the non-stick surface.
- Dimensions: 23 cm x 9.5 cm x 22 cm
- Power: 750 Watts
- Weight: 2.60 KGs
- Lifelong Sandwich Maker comes with a nonstick Teflon coating and has a compact design.
- The non-stick sandwich plates don’t allow the sandwiches to stick to them.
- And the lock is hinged so that it doesn’t affect the heating of the sandwiches.
- It is safe and easy to use since the coating is Teflon, not plastic and you need to just plug it on.
- This product has a cool outer body which helps you to operate without the risk of any burns even though the sandwich toaster is hot.
- The plastic material of the body is more fragile than a metal one.
- You need to give them a triangular shape before heating them with the sandwich-maker.
10. Tosaa Gas Sandwich Toaster PREMIA with Backlight Handles:
This product comes in black color and it is long. The half from above is completely open so that you can lift it up and place the sandwiches. It can heat up to 2 sandwiches simultaneously. The material is aluminum, which ensures a long-lasting product. It is a gas-flame compatible product.
- Dimensions: 32 cm x 12 cm x 4 cm
- Weight: 481 Grams
- Tosaa PREMIA Sandwich Maker is made with aluminum material that comes with 2 layered german non-stick coatings.
- The backlight handles are very sturdy, stay cool, and will resist for a long time.
- It is easy to clean and it doesn’t allow the sandwiches to stick.
- Also, the handle is far enough to prevent burning your hand.
- It doesn’t affect the hygiene of the food, which is always a good thing.
- The product is longer than the common ones, which will make some space issues.
- High temperatures can damage the non-stick coating.
Finally, you have successfully reviewed the Top 10 Best Sandwich Makers. So, now it is easy to determine which sandwich toaster or maker will meet your requirements. The quality guarantees you durability which may take over years.
Here you can check the features of the most popular sandwich makers available online before purchase. Above all options make it easy for you to make a good choice of the sandwich maker along with valuable benefits. However, this article makes sure that your choice is well thought.