Mosquito sucks blood from animals of all kinds whether it is a bird, reptile or mammal. Buying a mosquito killer machine is the best way to protect your family. These machines are emitting ultrasound frequency that only mosquitoes can detect.
These signals are attracting mosquitoes to get into the machine. Once they come in, they will not come out alive. This is not the nicest way to get rid of them, but it is the only efficient. Mosquito is an insect of small size. There are many different species of mosquitoes.
The biggest number of mosquitoes are feeding themselves by eating the host’s blood. While biting the host they are transferring their saliva and causing an awful rash. Through saliva, they can transmit many viruses, parasites, and diseases to the host such as yellow fever, filariasis, Zika, Chikungunya, West Nile and malaria.
Mosquito killer machines are safe for children and adults. But there are many kinds of mosquito killers available and you may confuse yourself by seeing their features and price ranges. That’s why we are providing the best mosquito killer machines along with a proper buying guide in this article.
Best 10 Mosquito Killer Machines in India
Buyers Guide – Mosquito Killer Machine
Mosquito Killer Machine is the best way to get rid of dangerous mosquitoes around us compare to mosquito racket or mosquito bats. These machines produce ultraviolet light and attract mosquitoes and use mosquito swatter racket to kill mosquitoes. There are many mosquito killer machines that are available in the market. When you are buying, you should consider the features of each one before you make a decision.
Now consider below-mentioned points before making a purchase:
- You may look for an effective device that you can move from one room to the other.
- Also, you need to check does the machine do what its purpose is. If the insects can escape from the device, you shouldn’t buy it due to its low efficiency.
- If you want the possibility to move the device from one place to another, then pick a portable one.
- The mosquito killer machines designed in a particular way, to cover a certain area.
- The areas they cover are different from one device to another. You should pick one that suits your needs.
- Always pick a device that is easy for use and eco-friendly.
- If the device uses the chemicals for killing mosquitoes, we would not advise to buy it.
- It can be dangerous for you and your family and environment.
- While buying, take care of how loud the machine is.
- You sure don’t want to listen to any noise at night.
- About the price, the devices are pretty much affordable.
- You may make sure to choose the one which will have its job done.
Features of Mosquito Killer Machine:
Mosquito killer machines come with eco-friendly features and most advanced technologies. These designed to trap and kill mosquitoes, so you can be carefree about them. Also, these machines consume only less power and easy to install.
Below we are listing out main features of mosquito killer machine:
- Mosquitoes can transmit various diseases, so you should be careful, especially if you have kids.
- There are many mosquito killer machines on the market.
- They usually work on the same principle, but yet there are some differences.
- Usually, they have an electrical grid in the middle and safety net around.
- The safety net protects from electricity. The machines have one purpose – to kill mosquitoes.
- And the best way to use them is to put them on the front entry of your home, so mosquitoes will not come inside.
- These machines are reliable and safe. If you have kids and pets, it is important to keep them safe.
- In other words, nothing can happen if they play with the machine.
- The machines are usually waterproof, so if they get wet from rain you don’t have to worry about a short circuit.
Types of Mosquito Killer Machines
All of the mosquito killer machines have the same purpose which is to kill these insects. As we have already said, the machines work usually on the same principle, but yet there are some differences. The machines are working the same – they attract and trap the mosquitoes in order to kill them.
There are two types of these machines:
- This is the most common type of mosquito killer machine.
- Its work is simple. It uses the smell of CO2 or lightening to attract mosquitoes before they come into the trap.
- Once they are in, they start going around and fell into the trap.
- The zapper features are nice UV/LED lightning, strong fan and the box for capturing mosquitoes.
- This type of machine uses electricity to fulfill its purpose.
- There is a flash of attractive lightning that this type uses for capturing the insects.
- Once they are in, the electric grid provides an electric shock which is killing mosquito at the moment.
How Does Mosquito Killer Machine Works?
Many of the diseases spread through mosquitoes can have a deathly consequence for people. And also mosquitoes are killing over 7 hundred thousand people every year. If you live in the areas exposed to mosquitoes then you need to have a mosquito killer machine. These machines are a life-saver when it comes to avoiding the mosquitoes.
The working mechanism of mosquito killer machines:
- The principal of their work is pretty simple. They can produce the LED/UV light to lure the mosquitoes and then burn them up or trap them into the box that they can’t go out of.
- The machines powered by electricity are containing the lightning that is attractive to insects, and the electric grid.
- There is also a safety net around the grid to prevent you from being injured when touching the product.
- Once they come into the trap, the electric grid provides an electric shock to mosquitoes and kills them.
- Some of the machines are using different smells to lure mosquitoes.
- When they are in the trap, there is no way out.
- The others use LED/UV light to lure and trap them. These are using solar power to run.
- You can also find machines which use some strong chemicals for their work.
- The chemicals evaporate and attract mosquitoes even though they are deadly to them.
- These machines could be dangerous for people too, especially when it comes to children and pets.
Anyway, the use of mosquito killer machines is pretty easy. You may need to compose some parts after buying, and it is ready for use as soon as you turn the machine on.
Top 10 Mosquito Killer/Repellent Machines Online:
Choosing good quality and perfect mosquito killer machines from a wide range of different products is a tough task for everyone. That’s why we have listed some products after considering the features and uses.
Select the best and affordable mosquito killer machine for your family from the below list of 10 best mosquito killers:
1. POKARI™ Mosquito Killer with Electronic Led Eco-Friendly Baby Mosquito Insect Repellent Lamp for Home:
This machine comes with the help of 6 LED lights and human smell to trap and sucks the mosquitoes. It looks very nice and elegant, and it is safe to use. You can use this machine at home, restaurants, schools, offices, kitchens, etc and best for industrial, residential and commercial use.
- POKARI Mosquito Killer Machine is a powerful and effective machine.
- It kills mosquitoes and all flying insects without using any pesticides or dangerous chemicals.
- The product is extremely hygienic and safe to use for 24/7 at areas with kids and pets.
- This Mosquito repellent is waterproof and weatherproof so that perfect machine for both indoors & outdoors.
- Some costumers said that machine quality is low.
2. SMILEDRIVE® Mosquito Repellent with Photo Catalyst Mosquito Fly Killer Trap, Electronic Trapper Zapper for Indoor Use:
This product emits human-like body heat and UV light to attract the mosquitoes. It is a great item for indoor use. This product is mute equipment so that it works without any noise.
- Dimensions: 30 cm x 17 cm x 17 cm
- Power: 26 Watts
- Weight: 1.27 KGs
- SMILEDRIVE Mosquito Killer Machine is the most effective indoor trapping device for mosquitoes.
- It comes with 360 degrees for the maximum efficiency to lured and trap mosquitoes from all directions.
- This is an eco-friendly and healthy product compared with regular mosquito repellent machines.
- It is totally safe for use.
- The device includes a one-year guaranteed warranty.
- If you need the outdoor machine, do not purchase this one because it suits only indoors.
3. Hunter Plastic Mosquito Repellent Machine Multicolor:
This product highly valued by many customers. It is safe and easy to use, although it has the height 100cm to work properly. You must not keep the device under the air conditioner or fan. This product available in combinations of Blue & White, Yellow & White colors.
- Dimensions: 15 cm x 15 cm x 20 cm
- Power: 6.5 Watts
- Weight: 249 Grams
- Hunter Mosquito Killer Machine made with plastic material powered by corded-electric mosquito repellent. It is very safe for everyone.
- You can easily get to the trap boy and clean it.
- The device doesn’t use chemicals for working.
- This product comes with a manufacturer’s warranty of 6 months.
- It has short cable so you need to put it near the power source.
- Must be on the height of 100cm.
4. MOSCLEAN Machine UV LED Electric Insect Trap & Insect Killer Violeds:
The machine is eco-friendly and comes in black color. It has three ways to lure the mosquitoes, with the UV lamp and a slight amount of the CO2. And it covers up to 1000 square feet of area. This indoor use product comes with an Indian pin 12-volt power cord.
- Power: 10 Watts
- Weight: 500 Grams
- MOSCLEAN Mosquito Killer Machine is an extremely light-weight and powerful electric insect killer that attracts and kills mosquitoes or biting insects or any other flying pests.
- The item is eco-friendly and looks luxurious but consumes less power.
- It destroys and eliminates mosquitoes and other insects too.
- Machine operation is silent and works with high-efficiency ultraviolet LEDs that contains no hazardous components.
- You can use it only inside.
- It works better when you use it in the dark.
5. Ravin Electronic Eco-Friendly Baby Mosquito Repellent Led Lamp Multi-Color:
This machine is using six led lamps of 4 Watts power to attract the insects and trap them inside. It is very easy to clean the trap box, once the insects stuck in it. The product made of plastic and comes in different colors.
- Power: 4 Watts UV Light Power
- Ravin Electronic Mosquito Killer Machine attracts and kills mosquitoes without releasing any type of smoke.
- It is using a small amount of voltage for the LED lights.
- Package contents include 1 Mosquito Killer Lamp and 1 set of pest control & plant protection accessories
- It is a hygienic, nice looking, simple mosquito repellent machine
- You can keep it in the kid’s room without any worries because it is very safe to kill mosquitos in any room.
- It doesn’t kill any other insects except mosquitoes.
- The item works only in the night means dark room.
6. ZALTAN Upgraded USB Lamp, Electronic LED Light Mosquito Trap and Indoor Bug Zapper Plugin with USB Power:
This great machine made with ABS plastic material and comes with USB and Plug set. It is very safe to use, but it works better when you use it indoor. And it covers up to 1000 square feet, and it is just fine to put it even in the kid’s room. This machine is safer than traditional mosquito killers.
- Dimensions: 4.7 inches x 4.7 inches x 8.2 inches
- Power: 5 Watts
- Weight: 310 Grams
- ZALTAN Upgraded USB Mosquito Killer Machine works with human bionic technology along with 368nm LED purple light.
- It doesn’t need any chemicals for working nor indoors or outdoors.
- It is a non-toxic & non-radiation product that is not releasing any smell.
- Package contents include 1 Mosquito Killer Lamp and 108cm USB charging cable.
- Looks very stylish and nice.
- This product is safe to use in the living room, no harm to children or pregnant women and even pets too.
- It doesn’t work when there is another source of light in the room.
7. Cordless Mosquito Killer with 3 in 1 Rechargeable LED Bulb for Indoor and Outdoor Use:
This product works on battery power. Once it is empty, you can easily recharge it, and use the product while charging. It is very easy to use, and safe too. Also, it uses four UV lamps for luring the insect. The product has a grid with high voltage that is dangerous only to mosquitoes and other insects. You can use this as a night lamp too.
- Power: 1500 mAh Battery Power
- Cordless Mosquito Killer Machine is a 3 in 1 rechargeable product that attracts and kills mosquitoes with the help of four 360-400 nm UV Lamps.
- It has three levels of brightness that the user can adjust by the buttons.
- The device traps mosquitoes as soon as it detects them.
- It comes with many protection features like Over Temperature, Over Current, Over Pressure, Polarity, and Short Circuit.
- This product has a charging cutoff circuit, which means the charging indicator glows red while charging and turns green when fully charged.
- So many people complained that it is not attracting mosquitoes or insects.
8. ISABELLA Mosquito Repellant with Eco-Friendly LED Electronic Trap Lamp, Fly Inhaler for Home:
This device looks very stylish and doesn’t take much space. It’s an electronic USB powered fly inhaler mosquito killer lamp. And it kills mosquitoes physically, so it needs more time to finish the task. The machine works best if there is no other light in the room.
- Power: USB Power
- ISABELLA Mosquito Killer Machine particularly designed for attracting mosquitoes.
- It kills mosquitoes by releasing the length of 365 Nm light waves.
- The eco-friendly machine that doesn’t use any chemicals.
- The product has strong suction power so that it will suck the mosquitoes into the bottom by a strong vortex and kills them in inhale style.
- The machine cannot kill the mosquitoes in right away.
- A mosquito to run away from the trap box right after turning the device off.
9. GOOSEBERRY Peston 6 in 1 Insect & Pest Killer Cum Electric Health Care System:
This uses electricity sources and it is an ultrasonic device that doesn’t do any harm to the insects. It emits ultrasonic frequencies that insects detect and makes the area unfriendly to them. In doing so, the device successfully turns down the insects such as flies, spiders, cockroaches, and mosquitoes. This machine has no impact on humans and pets.
- Dimensions: 17.4 cm x 10.3 cms x 5.7 cm
- Weight: 40.8 Grams
- GOOSEBERRY Mosquito Killer Machine is a 6 in 1 mosquito and insect killer.
- It is a safe and eco-friendly product.
- Also, it can help you to move all the insects from your home, not just mosquitoes.
- It can help you to exterminate the mousses because it emits ultrasonic frequencies that mousses are sensitive to.
- This product releases high-frequency ultrasonic sound waves to create an acoustical environment that repels cockroaches, mosquitoes from sound-protected rooms.
- The only negative about this device is that it takes a lot of time before it starts to work. Actually, it starts to work, but you will not see any improvement until two weeks pass.
10. ZALTAN Mosquito Lamp Electric LED Bug Zapper, Pest Control Anti Mosquito Killer Trap for Home:
This product is a very stylish portable mosquito killer, and it comes in black and white color. It is small, so it fits anywhere in the house or office. This machine works with the upgraded airflow vortex system and uses the artificial light source to trap and kill mosquitoes.
- Dimensions: 18 cm x 10 cm x 10 cm
- Power: 2 Watts
- Weight: 302 Grams
- ZALTAN Mosquito Killer Lamp uses the human bionic technology to increase the attraction of mosquitoes for about 60 square meters with a 365 nm bionic violet wave.
- Great item that works in day or night, not depending on other light sources.
- The device has the 45dB mute noise reduction optimization which is healthy mosquito control so that it never disturbs your sleep at night.
- This product uses the three-dimensional surround and trapping with the help of its strong suction power to attracts mosquitoes.
- Most of the costumers complied about its efficiency.
In the conclusion part, it is evidently clear that there are some best mosquito killer machines you can choose. Now, it’s on you whether you will prefer a branded mosquito killers from the mentioned ones that offer more than your investment. In other words, you have to consider the buying guide, the reviews, the pros and cons before you make the final call on buying any mosquito killer machines.
Now you are able to choose a good and quality mosquito killer machine for your need. Make sure that you will always buy the best machine based on your requirements and budget among the suggested products.