In most cases, people use creams to improve facial beauty, but recently there seems to be a shift in the trend. Face massager machines are now the new upgrade of the olden day facial creams and beauty products. They come in various shapes and colors and also vary in terms of performance.
Physical appearance especially that of the face is something that every single person is worried about. And once or twice we find ourselves stepping in front of mirrors to check if our faces look good enough. Because of this several cosmetic industries are continuously blooming astronomically due to the constant need for facial beautifiers.
The market currently has a lot of these products because of this one may have a hard time picking the best face massager. By using the face massager review one can tell that not all face massagers work as they should.
Why we use Face Massager?
The human face has several strands of skeletal muscles which combine to make up the facial muscles. These are the muscles that affect our facial appearance. Depending on how healthy they are your face can either look beautifully toned or the opposite.
Using a face massager can bring about bountiful benefits to the face. It can help in relaxing the facial muscles thereby relieving unnecessary stress. Other benefits include improving blood circulation to the facial muscles. Blocked facial pores can also unblock by using facial massager. This article is based on the best face massager review so it will make it easy for you to identify some of the best face massagers.
The List of Best Face Massager Machine in India
Benefits of a Facial Massage
Eradicates of Toxins
A facial massage is very effective in getting rid of toxins that accumulate in the face. This is because the lymphatic system responds positively to the resulting effects of the massage. Which leads to the elimination of all toxic substances that accumulate over time. Removal of toxins from the skin gives it a better chance to carry out biological functions normally. Making the skin to maintain its natural radiance.
The muscles on the face are very sensitive for this reason they can act as pressure points to the entire body. Applying a little pressure in the form of a massage can help to activate pressure points causing a calming effect on the whole body, this can be an effective technique in relaxing and stress termination.
Improves blood flow to facial muscles
For the face to be in good shape the muscles must have a constant supply of blood that nourishes the cells that make the facial muscles. When there is a good flow of blood in the facial muscles the skin will have a characteristic glow.
As we grow older our facial muscles tend to fold and form some lines which may not look so good on the face. A facial massage can help in reversing these folds leading to a smooth and radiant facial skin slow down the aging process.
Stimulates Natural Facelift
Getting a facial massage regularly can help you avoid going for surgeries to perform facelifts. Face massages are also safer and cheap compared to other facelift procedures. Most face massager review supports this notion and therefore should be a must-try.
Types of Face Massagers
Depending on your choice and preference you can go for any type of face massager as long as you can afford it. There are several types of face massagers but the ones that are commonly used include;
Ultrasonic face massagers
Just as the name suggests this category of face massager performs face toning functions at ultra-speed. You can switch in between modes to get the best treatment depending on the type of skin. These massagers have chargeable batteries making them very portable.
Face Massage Rollers
This category operates by physical hand movements and is probably the most effective. They are known to increase blood flow to the facial area. This leads to instant improvement in facial appearance as blood is able to fill all the facial tissues.
Mechanical Face Massagers
If you are looking for a cheap face massager consider looking in this category. Like the facial rollers, this type of facial massager is handheld and is very easy to use. It runs on batteries which can be replenished by recharging.
Buyers Guide for Best Face Massager Machine
- When going for a facial massager the first thing you should consider is your goal. What are you looking forward to achieving? Do you want to get rid of the wrinkles or the acne? Each of these machines does one thing better than the other ensure to only go for a machine that will help you satisfy your needs.
- The other important thing that you should consider is the price. Some facial massagers are cheap while others are very expensive. Therefore it is wise to go for what you can easily afford without straining financially.
- It is also advisable to evaluate the available power options. In this regard, I would suggest that you go for a massager that is rechargeable. This will give you an easy time especially if you are a person who loves traveling. To know more about the power options check on the product description or the face massager review for the item.
- Check for timers, ensure that the face massager has a timer that will help you deliver treatments effectively. Lastly, ensure that you pick a face massager that is easy to handle and one which cannot hurt your face. You can use the available face massager review to know which types are safe for your skin type.
Top Face Massager Machine
1. Lifelong Electric Massager and Cleanser:
The LLM126 is a dual-purpose face massager, you can use it to carry almost all of the basic facial treatments. It has several accessories that enable it to perform the various operations. Known to be a good blackhead remover, scrubber, deep cleanser, and exfoliator.
- This lifelong facial machine has 4 heads which are easily detachable.
- The Gentle Facial Brush helps in removing impurities from the skin.
- The Cosmetic Sponge gives you the option of applying a moisturizer and massaging.
- The Pumice stones aids in the removal of hard skin from elbows and feet.
- Another thing that makes the LLM126 to be more appealing is that it accommodates all skin types. And can easily be carried around, however, it takes time for effective treatment to be visible.
2. Braun Face 810 Facial Epilation
This machine is very friendly to delicate skin and you can use it on a daily basis without damaging the skin. It has two unique out of the box accessories.
- The Braun facial epilator which allows it to effectively remove unwanted facial hair.
- The bristle cleansing brush enables you to perform deep pore cleansing.
- Using the epilator may cause pain. And according to face massager review, Braun Face 810 very expensive but considering what it can do it’s a fair gamble.
- High-frequency plucking 200 per second
3. HealthSense Electric Face Cleansing Brush:
This is the amphibian of face massagers, water has zero effects on this machine. This makes it very easy to use in pool environments. You can be soaking in your Jacuzzi and massaging your face at the same time. One of its best features is the easy to handle design. The grip fitted ensures it does not slip when held with wet hands.
- The brush and the face must be wet before delivering treatment.
- You can apply a cleanser during treatment but remember to wash it off.
- This Healthsense face cleansing machine has an Ipx 7 waterproof case which enables it to effectively function in moist conditions.
- It has an amazing standalone design which is given the flat battery lid at its bottom.
- The FB O9 is lightweight and is known to improve blood circulation to facial muscles.
- The only disadvantaging of this facial massager is that its motor is very slow.
- Healthsense face massager price is around 900 Rupees.
4. Askyl 9 In 1 Waterproof Face Massager – The best for full Body Washing
The Askyl has so many accessories at its disposal. In total it has 9 different accessories which make it efficient in delivering treatment to all skin types. The 360-degree rotary system invigorates the skin leaving it smooth and shiny.
- Some impressive things about its waterproof feature and can run on batteries.
- The only flaw in using this askyl face machine is the lack of a mode switch, it runs at a constant speed.
- Powered by AA batteries.
- Sponge Head, Massage Head, Silicone Head, Scrub Head, Brush Head, Facial Cleansing Head, Scrub Heads, Waterproof & IPX5 waterproof brush
- 10K sonic vibrations per minute.
- Lightweight & portable
5. Lifelong Rechargeable Cleansing Massager – The ultimate Deep Cleanser
- If you are looking for a face massager that unblocks pores instantly go for the LLM720.
- This machine is good at delivering deep cleansing treatments.
- With the makeup remover, it can effectively remove all traces of makeup from the face.
- Lifelong cleansing face massager machine cleanses away all the dirt that may be blocking the pores. Like most face massagers it is also water-resistant and is quite light.
- The rechargeable battery also makes it very efficient. Despite having a number of accessories it very easy to operate. The problem with this machine is that it may take fairly a long time before the results are visible.
6. Vega Facial Cleansing Machine – Best for Deep Cleansing
- The face massager from Vega is one machine that is well advanced technological wise.
- It has three head attachments and can rotate clockwise and counterclockwise.
- This Vega facial machine gives it a borderline difference from all other face massagers. It is water-resistant allowing you to use it with wet hands.
- Care is to be taken when using the facial brush as it can easily get frayed.
- USB rechargeable cable
- Rotates 360 degrees
7. Nova 5 in 1 Compact Face Massager – Recommended for Tapping Massage Therapy
- Nova 5 in 1 is known to improve blood circulation to the facial muscles.
- It is the most effective face massager in carrying out tapping massage therapy on the face.
- Nova massager as a wide variety of accessories which makes it perfect for the whole body. It runs on batteries so it is easily portable.
- Due to the small-sized motor, the Nova operates slowly.
- Comes with smooth cleaning head with sponge, ball, sand, soft & brush massage heads.
- 2*AA batteries power source
- Used for the head, face, eyes facial massager
8. Beauty Wan’s Silicone for Ladies – Recommended for Deep Cleansing
- With its uniquely designed shape, the Wan’s Silicone is one of the best face massagers.
- The Silicone vibrator perfectly exfoliates the skin leaving it clean and smooth.
- The bristles of this machine are made to medical standards and are therefore very safe and non- toxic to the skin.
- This beauty deep cleansing face massagers is however very expensive.
- Silicone facial cleansing brush power is 3.7V–250mah
- Weight: 3 oz
- Dimension: 3.3*1.1*4 inch
9. Envilife Jade Anti Aging Roller
- This product is probably one of the safest to use since it has no rotating motors.
- Since you operate it manually by rolling it over your face nothing can go wrong.
- It improves blood circulation in the facial area and is very easy to use.
- Envilife jade roller has given it some positive face massager review.
- To get the best results always align the soft stone to your jawline before starting the rolls.
- It eliminates wrinkles and leaves the skin looking young.
- The manual operation of the Jade Roller can, however, be quite exhausting.
10.TOUCH BeautyTB-1666 Face Massager-Best for improving the Absorption of Skincare Products
- This face massager from Sonic technologies is also one of the impressive pieces.
- It eliminates impurities from the skin and at the same time makes it easy for the skin to absorb all care products applied.
- Touch beauty face massager has an auto timer which makes it very easy to use.
- This enables you to set the required time for a given treatment.
- The only problem associated with the TB-1666 is that it is very small and a bit costly.
- You can try out any of the machines listed above and based on your user experience you can always leave a review for best face massager machine. Other customers will also make decisions based on your face massager review.
- Made with ABS Material & other components powered by 1 AAA battery.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can face Massagers reverse a wrinkled face?
Wrinkles may form as a result of the facial muscles not getting sufficient blood and nutrients. Using a face massager can change this by improving blood circulation to the face region.
2. What can face massager do?
Generally, all face massagers perform skin exfoliation procedures. But depending on the type a face massager can be used to remove the dead layer of skin on your face, unblock pores, and elimination of stress.
3. How many times should I use face massagers?
Depending on how sensitive your skin is it is advisable that you use a skin massager only when necessary. Preferably after two to three week after the last treatment.
4. What are the benefits of doing a face massage?
It can help you to relax and set you in a good mood. Improves circulation of blood and reverses the aging effect through the removal of wrinkles. To know more about the benefits you can check face massagers review available online.
5. Is it safe to apply makeup immediately after a facial?
Some face massagers improve the absorption of facial care products, so yes there is no harm in applying makeup. Through face massager reviews, customers have shown that beauty products are absorbed faster when combined with massage treatments.