The Wipro Coral Rechargeable Emergency Light (Yellow)
Without light, you always feel like there is no moving forward and there is no moving back in one of the darkest tunnels and that is when you will realize that you need emergency lighting.
It is because of an emergency lighting where there are no lights that the Wipro Coral Rechargeable battery Emergency light with charger has been designed. In the old days, people used to light a stick which would be soaked with fuel so that it can burn and be carried along the way.
The olden days was also characterized by born fires as well but with the changing world, things are dynamic including the way we light our way during an emergency.
Wipro Coral Rechargeable Emergency Light is one of the results of the changing times that you need to embrace and best rechargeable battery emergency lights in India.
Seller Name: ZioKart e-Commerce
Product Name: Wipro Coral Rechargeable battery Emergency Light
The Product Purchased from Amazon.in
Seller Package Quality: Excellent
First packed with Paper Cardboard box
Second, covered with Air packets
Unboxing of Wipro Rechargeable Emergency Light:
Content received in the package:
- Wipro LED Emergency light
- Rechargeable battery charger
- Instruction manual
- Warranty Card- 6 months
Specifications and Dimensions
Rechargeable battery: 3.7V3000mAh Lithium Battery
Rechargeable LED: 84pcs LED
Operating Time: 1.5 Hrs/Strong Light, 12 hours on Weak Light
Recharging time: 8-10 Hours
Rated Voltage: AC 220-240V – 50/60Hz
- The Wipro Coral Light designed in such a way that it takes the shape of an old kerosene lamp. It is about 20cm in height and it is also about 5cm in diameter.
- It is cylindrical in shape and that is where the diameter and the height measurement comes in. The lower section is larger in dimension and the reason behind this is that it holds the rechargeable battery and the adjustment knobs.
- In terms of specifications, it is designed with a high-quality rechargeable lithium battery. So, it responds quickly and sensitively to small amounts of electric power.
- The rechargeable battery can last for up to 10 hours when fully charged. The lithium battery meant for this light is of high quality basically because it contains semi-solid electrolytes within and the cathodes and anodes cannot be oxidized or affected by issues related to local action.
- This made this battery very efficient hence the ability to run all the 84 LED pieces for 10 hours or more.
- The 84 LED pieces attached to a vertical bar which brings about a 360 degree light emission. With the built-in rechargeable battery, the bar holding the LED pieces contribute a huge quantum of a combination of lights.
- Each of the LED has 8.4 watts ad it can stand the test of time by serving for more than 5000 hours. This is an extensive log period of time.
- In fact, this lighting system comes with a rechargeable battery with charger and this ensures that when the level of charge goes down, then the power stored in the battery can be restored again.
How to use the Wipro Coral Rechargeable Emergency Light
- The first step of using the Wipro Coral Light is that you need to assemble all the parts including the upper handle that can be detached. The upper handle has a hook crucial for hanging in the middle of the house or your tent.
- Secondly, if the charger is flat, all you need to do is plug in the charger to a DC socket within the lower base of the Lamp.
- Attach the charger to the electric socket and let it charge fully. Once the lamp fully charged, it is ready for us.
- In order to switch on the Wipro Coral light, turn the knob on a clockwise direction until the first click heard. when that happens, the next step is to adjust the brightness of light emitted by the many LED lights.
- The more you turn it clockwise, the more your brightness increases. Note that turning the knob to a maximum level of brightness means that more battery energy will be consumed.
- In order to ensure maximum lighting, the best thing is for you to turn the knob to an optimum position where optimum light will be produced.
- When recharging, you need to ensure that the battery fully charged before plugging out for use. It is not the right way to Plugin out and using the Wipro light before it is fully charged because it will drain down your battery life.
- There are three main advantages. The first advantage associated with Wipro Coral Light is that it is a rechargeable lamp with a rechargeable battery with a very efficient charger. With this, you can always replenish the lighting power of your emergency light lamp.
- Secondly, with the 84 pieces of LED micro lamps, a huge quantum of light which contribute to the right level of brightness.
- Thirdly Its light weighted & easily portable
- The Wipro Coral led light made of plastic, it is prone to accidental breakages.
- It does not work while in charging mode.
Considering that Wipro Coral Emergency light is a rechargeable lamp that comes with a charger of its own. With the numerous LED light-emitting diodes, it is possible to attain the right brightness of the light for emergency purposes.
RevExpo Review Certificate: