About Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan:
- In 2005, The Central Education Consultation Board (CABE) sought to promote secondary education and qualitative development in order to give education and reform and momentum to the Government of India and the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- The Secondary Evaluation Report on Education of the Tenth Five Year Plan described that secondary education should be taken as a mission keeping in mind the successes of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan.
- In the same context, in the address given by the Honorable Prime Minister on Independence Day 2007, it was said that “we are setting the goal of universalization of secondary education”. In these contexts, the Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan planned.
- Groups in the age group of 14 to 18 in Indian constitute 10 percent of the total population of India.
- According to the National Level Educational Statistics Report 2005-06, the number of secondary schools in the country is 1,06,084 and the number of higher secondary schools is 53,619, out of which the total number of students studying was 3.84 crore, which is increasing progressively.
- For the overall upliftment of the nation, the need to pay special attention to this age group was felt and as a result of linking this group with the whole of secondary education, this campaign (Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan) was starting as RMSA of the initial phase was done.
Benefits of this Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan mission:
This format is placing in ten chapters. The ten chapters benefit the young ones with the following aspects:
- Plan for universalization and quality improvement at the secondary level.
- Approach and behavior design for secondary level.
- Planning, evaluation and financial aspects
- The infrastructure of the school, learning source, teachers other
- Quality Improvement in Secondary and Higher Secondary Education
- Specific Focus Groups
- Upgradation of school facilities and other construction work
- Managerial framework for implementing the scheme and linking it with contemporary efforts.
- Monitoring Evaluation and Research at different levels
- Role of State Government in relation to transparency and accountability
- The following criteria need to be fulfilling for falling into the right category:
- The applicant should be a degree holder in the subject of Physical Education that is passing. The maximum passing marks should be at least 50 % from a reputed institute present in India.
- The age bar for the applicant is not more than 40 years who has been selected in the process. He/she should take care of falling in the right age limit, therefore a check before applying should be conducting.
- The procedure of selection is also a main aspect of the requirements. The selection does by taking a writing test which is conducting by the department. After knowing the merit cut off, applicants kept in different schools as per decision.
- The applicants can go through the application process on the official website (). The criteria for applying are as follows:
- The application has to fill up by clicking on the link and giving all types of data being required for the selected category.
- Before applying for the job, the candidate has to clear the test conducted in a particular state.
- After filling the application the form has to be delivered to the department or they can also post it through postal services. They also need to send a demand draft of Rs. 200
Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan Recruitment :
The Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan lately affirmed a job opportunity for the fulfillment of several vacancies of Graduate Teachers, Librarian and Lab Assistant Posts. Therefore, all entitled and self-motivated INDIAN aspirants are requesting to have a look at the following fine points and apply online within the closing date of 10th October 2014. To get more information on this recruitment, kindly keep on reading and refer to its authorized web page- rmsaassam.in
Other services/ more about the Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan:
- Teachers meeting and training:
- 10-day training of teachers of Hindi and social subjects had been completed by the National Secondary Education Campaign
- The ten-day training of teachers of Hindi and social subjects organized by the Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan was being conducted at government school Auditoriums in different places.
- In the first session of the last day, Master Trainers have discussed the construction and presentation of a model curriculum with the teachers. The master trainer discussed in detail how to organize the class and how to construct a question paper as per the plan.
- Addressing the closing session, District School Inspectors told the teachers that teachers can make their experience more effective by connecting the subject. District Coordinators had also addressed that with these types of training we get acquainting with the new methods of teaching.
- There was also Assistant Finance and Accounts Officers involved in this Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan. They also thanked all the participants, master trainers and colleagues for their successful completion of training. At some locations, many reputed personalities and dignitaries were also present on the occasion.
Interest tests in different locations:
- Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan: Starting in the full fledge, more than 10 lakh students will have “Interest Test” RMSA has started this innovation with a renowned Pune-based company. Chhattisgarh Interest test of 10 lakh students of the 10th standard taken in government schools.
- All the high schools were being tested from February 15 to 17 under the National Secondary Education Campaign. RMSA initiated this innovation with the Pune-based company Shyamchi Eye Foundation. Officials said that students participating in the entrance test able to choose the subject in the 11th standard.
- At the same time, a new direction found for the upcoming career. Also, there was Bumper recruitment for 10 pass outs in Madhya Pradesh Postal Department. Teachers have to download the MP Career Friend app in their mobiles. Only teachers are able to log in to the app on mobile.
- A maximum of 10 students tested through a mobile. In case of a shortage of mobiles, students will also be able to take the test through mobile. Internet will not need for the test; students will not need internet availability while taking an interest test. Internet required while downloading the MP Career Mitra app and uploading data.
- After taking the test of the students, the teachers will also have to upload the data. RMSA Director Shilpa Gupta has instructed all principals that every student of the state should test. The test set for 15, 16. If needed, the test will also be held on 17 February.
- Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan schools teachers are getting a higher number of salaries.
- According to talks with Additional Director of Secondary Education Mission, teachers will get salary on a higher scale. For a long time, there was a problem with the salary for teachers in high school level state schools.
- The budget releases from the government level, the Finance Department had sought information about Centre’s and conducted the distribution of the salaries evenly.
- The directorate of this mission has started an action in this regard, the salary budget is expecting to increase soon from the government level.
The challenging concept of universalization of secondary education needs to be conveying in the context of universal access to education, equality, social justice, and relevant curriculum structure. The common school concept (Common School) is to promote universalization of secondary education in collaboration with all types of schools and government, funded, non-funded schools.