Atal Pension Yojana is a Pension Scheme under Pradhan Mantri Pension Scheme helping Indian citizens to get some financial support in Oldage. This pension scheme is administered by PFRDA.
Here in this article, it covers all the necessary forms required for change of information in APY account, pension plan change form, On the death of Insurer partner continuation form & Voluntary Exit forms.
Also, you can check the APY statement, APY status, etc online through NPSCRA-National Pension system Central Recordkeeping Agency.
APY Member Forms:
1. APY member details Modification application Form
This form helps any existing Atal Pension Yojana member to update or modify the details in the application form due to many reasons like
- Correction in personal
- Nominee details correction or changes
- Partner name correction
- Change of bank account or branch
- Frequency of deduction of the amount
- Date of birth correction
- Requesting for Pension Upgrade
- Requesting for Pension Downgrade
- Request to reissue of ePRAN/e-SOT/Subscriber information Boucher
PRAN Means- Permanent Retirement Account Number
2. Atal Pension Yojana Forms to increase & decrease pension amount
This form helps APY account holders to increase & decrease the pension amount based on convenience. i.e An APY subscriber can change his pension plan from Rs. 1000 to any amount i.e maximum of Rs. 5000 & vice versa for all pension amounts.
APY Scheme withdrawal & Continuation forms:
1. APY Insured member Death & Spouse Continuity form:
This Form helps the partner to continue the APY scheme on the death of APY subscriber. Along with this he /she needs to provide necessary documents to the bank along with the death certificate of the APY subscriber.
2. Voluntary exit from Atal Pension Yojana withdrawal form:
In this form you need to fill all the required information specified like
- PRAN(Permanent Retirement Account Number), Name of the APY account holder, Bank account number.
- Here need to provide a reason for the closure of the APY account.
– Not able to pay contributions
– Require Funds urgently
– Any Other reason to be specified.
- Mention of date of submission & put the signature or Thumb impression.
All the transaction records for the APY scheme are maintained by the central Recordkeeping Agency-NPS Lite.
Steps how to check Atal pension yojana statement & APY status?
To know the Atal Pension Yojana account status or to get Atal Pension Yojana Statement visit NSDL NPSLITE PORTAL
- The below screen shows how to get APY statement using PRAN number & bank account number used while registering to APY scheme.
2. Search for APY status using PRAN & Bank Account number. After entering the valid details click on submit it shows the APY account statement.
APY search using PRAN & nps lite e-pran view
3. Search for Atal pension yojana statement without using PRAN number & using subscriber details, Bank account number, Date of birth, view for subscriber i.e NPS Lite e-PRAN View 7 submit the details.
APY subscriber information Broucher: https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/nsdl/scheme-details/APY_Subscriber_Information_Brochure.pdf
Download All APY forms: https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/nsdl-forms.php
APY subscriber Grievance form: Download APY account holder grievance form
Atal Pension Yojana Official portals:
https://www.pfrda.org.in/>>NPS>>Atal Pension Yojana>>APY Scheme details
https://www.pfrda.org.in/>>NPS>>Atal Pension Yojana>>FAQs
www.npscra.nsdl.co.in>>Home>>Atal Pension Yojana>>Introduction>>APY Scheme details,
www.npscra.nsdl.co.in>>Home>>Atal PensionYojana>>FAQ’s>>APY FAQ’s
NPS Trust Website: http://www.npstrust.org.in >>Atal Pension Yojana >>APYSchemedetails.pdf,
For Further Details:
Atal Pension Yojana Help desk (Toll-Free): 1800 110 069