About Ghar Ghar Rozgar Naukri Scheme
- The Punjab government come up with an employment provision scheme called “Ghar Ghar Rozgar Naukri Yojana” for the youths in the state. This scheme is popular as the “Ghar Ghar Rozgar” mission. It stands to employ the youths.
- For this scheme, the Bureau offices of Punjab will be a core character. It helps in accommodating all those who are looking for jobs under this “Ghar Ghar Rozgar” mission.
- Under this scheme, the youth will be able to interact with many governments and private companies who are looking for giving jobs to all kinds of educational requirements. They are also looking to find the right candidate with different skills or experience.
- Anyone can check the official website for the latest updates regarding job vacancies and offerings given by the companies from different sectors. It also shares many other details along with the company profile and its achievements.
- This scheme has brought a meaningful sense in today’s time to create job alerts and review them with a different sector that is particularly opened only in the favor of youths and young aspirants.
Ghar Ghar Rozgar Naukri Yojana Key Features/Benefits:
- The “Ghar Ghar Rozgar” mission will help the youth to get enlightened about the booming opportunities without facing any type of struggles or hurdles.
- The department will also actively work on getting the companies out of the Nation, willing to invest here. They will extend their network even abroad and provide all young students and aspirants to get a lift by such multinational companies.
- There will be departments which will support the job applicants with different supports for boosting their confidence and make them apply for jobs through this platform.
- Also a wide range of assistantship provided to the youth for getting to know more about the employment opportunities.
- There is also a provision for job applicants who can get different types of financial support for upliftment. They can further move on to the company interviews and group discussions.
- This Yojana also comes up with the provision of having recruitment of skilled workers who want to associate with such contract companies. Also, there is a special skill training workshop conducted under this mission.
Its target of making at least 1 from the housework, has benefited the state of Punjab largely.
GGN Punjab Eligibility:
The criteria of being eligible under the “Ghar Ghar Rozgar & Karobar mission” are quite simple for any applicant who is applying out there.
- The age of the candidate matters the most as only it covers many other aspects and not just qualifications. A candidate should be at least 18 years old so that he will be a registered applicant. The candidate can apply up to a maximum age of 45 years as the fitness of the candidate is a matter of concern for the Employers.
- The candidate must be at least qualified up to 12th grade or acquired a diploma/ITI certificate. Other than that preferred qualifications can also be graduation in different fields and sectors. Also referring to the profile of the company, the candidate can relate to which company is well suited for him.
- There is a minor criterion which covers that the candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Also, the candidate might have to show the school leaving certificate which should have been done only in the Punjab provinces for getting jobs in Punjab.
- So these candidates will be eligible for getting into the job fair or recruitment process according to their profile, skills, and experiences if applicable.
How to download the Ghar Ghar Rozgar application?
After checking your eligibility criteria, you can get the application simply by downloading it which you can view on the official website:
- The candidates should visit the website to download the application or they can also apply online portal for registration.
- During the starting process of your registration, there will be an option to send OTP on your phone number or given an email address. You can verify the OTP and begin with the registration process.
- This will also lead you to the next step of filling all the necessary registration details. The details may cover your educational background, personal details, skills/experience previously gained, etc.
- After the completion of the registration process, you can easily check out the job fair and its details. With this, you can check out the venue date and different names of companies.
- The candidate will get a chance to pick 3 different employers per day. But there is a certain limitation in the marks of the candidate which are counted every month.
You can check out thousands of job vacancies in the fair, ready for the recruitment of different applicants.
How to apply for Ghar Ghar Rozgar Yojana?
Candidates who are willing to participate in the Job Fair conducted under the “Ghar Ghar Naukri” mission, will have to go through a simple process. This will introduce every applicant to apply to a formal format and better management of records.
This easy process will cover the following criteria:
- The applicant applying for the Jobs under the government of Punjab need to check out the official website used for registration.
- After that, they can click on the link which is provided on the web page showing Punjab Mega Job Fair 2019.
- There anybody can easily get the application by simply downloading it for offline purposes. All the details read carefully before filling the form.
- After that, the necessary details should fill and submitted through offline/online mode.
- You can attach the documents which are asked while filling the form for recruitment. This will help the employers know in detail about you. (Do not forget to attach your passport size photograph.)
- The simple payment formality knew as application fees which need to be done on a later stage that helps you to move further.
- You can take out the printed copy after completing all the formalities.
Documents needed for registration:
- The registration process will require the following documents to follow the steps of completion and the final procedure.
- 10th standard mark sheet- showing grades/percentage achieved during the tenure.
- Marksheet of Diploma(if any) from a particular college under any educational university.
- Marksheet of ITI course (if any) from a particular educational university.
- Caste certificate only if applicable.
- Handicap/Disability certificate only if applicable.
- Number of Registration from Punjab Employment Exchange.
Some more information on this mission:
- The “Ghar Ghar Naukri” mission and the Punjab Job fair is working very hard on achieving 100% employment target under this scheme. The target of giving jobs to all unemployed youth will cover the poverty line of Punjab. Under Punjab Rojgar Mela, Yubao people of Punjab who do not have a job have a great opportunity.
- In the current year, the companies and different employers will provide stalls at 22 different provinces in Punjab. These provinces selected need eligible candidates for government and private companies. This mission has one of the greatest leader Caption Amarendra Singh involved in it.
- The success of this scheme achieved when the department workers give their full attention to provide jobs to needy people. Therefore, online registration works as a job alert for the workers who are counting the unemployed people in the state.
- This online registration is only possible on the official website. If at all a candidate selected, they provide an official appointment letter to join.
- Youth must give their personal and educational information to get a job. This helps them to participate in the Punjab “Ghar Ghar Naukri” scheme 2020 organized by the Bureau of Employment and Business Department.
Under Ghar Ghar Naukri & karobaar scheme another scheme was started to provide self-employment i.e AGAR Scheme( Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgar Scheme).
- On one hand, more than one lakh youth employed by the Punjab Government by putting up employment fairs in a year. Now various vocational training institutes are also trying to employ the youth after training.
- In-charge of Multi Skill Development Center and Instructors said that 16 trainees out of a batch of 20 learners doing a three-month fitter mechanical assembly course from this institution & got a job in the city’s renowned industries. The classes conducted for various courses in the institution in March 2017, have yielded very good results so far.
- So far, more than 50 percent of the trainees placed in various industrial units. They are getting good salaries, while the rest of the students either started doing a job & few preparing to start.
Punjab GGN important portals:
Address of Directorate:-
Directorate Employment Generation and Training, Punjab,
SCO No. 47/1 & 46/2-3,
Department Office Ph. No.2702654(O) ,
E-mail :- email@example.com