Steps to follow to Return or replace / Return and Refund on Amazon India:
Before placing return request below points to be considered by the customer
a. Mainly to place the return order first customer need to verify the return policy for the product purchased. For most of the products, Amazon India considers return within 10 days from the date of purchase it may be damaged or normal return.
b. If your product is eligible for return policy & if you are planning to return the damaged product which you received from amazon.in then you need to have video/photos of the product handy before starting below steps.
Here we will show how to place return & refund request for the damaged item Ebee Brown Laptop Table with Drawer which we received from amazon.in
- Log in to your Amazon.in Account
2. Click on the Customer Service Link provided in the Top Menu bar
amazon customer care
3. Click on Contact Us
4. Click on My Orders and Flight Booking -> select Choose a Different Order
5. Select the order which you are planning to return. Here I’m Selecting Ebee Brown Laptop Table with Drawer
6. Select the issue in our case its ” Return & Refund” and the issue details as ” item received in Damaged Defective condition“.
7. Next you can see two options to reach customer support “Phone Call” & “Chat”. For faster resolution, you can select the phone. It will directly connect you to amazon customer support with your registered mobile number.
8. When you will be in the call itself support team will ask you to send photos of the received damage product from your registered email id to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Once you send an email on successful delivery you will receive an automated email from Amazon.in
10. Now check in your amazon account orders.If the team accepts your request you will be seeing the order pickup details with mobile number & tracking details.
11. Once the product is picked Up & received by the seller. Amazon India will refund amount to your account if you have done payment through net banking. The details can be seen under the Return/Refund status.