A drill machine is a powerful tool that helps us to make holes in wood, metal, concrete, glass, etc. Normally, it is a motor-driven machine. The motor helps to run the tool and make holes by rotating the sharp head. It will help you to make holes with accurate measurements. The basic parts are a power source, drill chuck, chuck keys, switch with forward or reverse, drill shafts, and bits. Also, designers have introduced many newer designs in the market.
You can use it for both indoor and outdoor tasks. The electricity-driven drill machines are the most popular ones. Before, scientists invented electricity, people used to drill and make a hole with manual machines. The electric and battery-operated ones are really making a great change in our lives.
For the power drill, there is an electric cord at the end of the machine for a continuous power supply. The machine does all types of drilling, reaming, boring, counterboring, countersinking, spot facing, tapping, lapping, grinding, and trepanning. Also, check the buyer’s guide of DeWalt Power tools, Matika Power Tools, Sanding Machines, Angle Grinders, Pruning Saw, Chain saw machines, Circular saw machines, Oscillating saw, Chop saw machines, Jigsaw machines, Miter saws, Band saws, Scroll saws, Reciprocating saws, Table saw Machines, Hacksaws, Pole saws, Grass cutting machines, brush cutters, welding Machines in India.
Top 10 Best Drill Machines Online in India-Buyers Guide
Buyers Guide – Drill Machine
To choose the drilling machine for your work, research properly to get the best one. There are lots of online shops where you will find details of the services and features of each model. Both cheap and expensive models are available for you.
If you are a first-time user, then you need a manual to use the machine. A manual provides all the necessary information to run the machine.
Just follow the below points if you want to choose the best drill machine:
- First, you need to decide the purpose of purchasing the item. If you want it for small indoor work or heavy work, decide that.
- There are machines that are available with tool kits. So, you can use your machine for multiple purposes.
- If you have a tight budget and then choose the less expensive one but remember the cheap one may come with low quality.
- Also, some machines are made from plastic while some are from metals.
- Definitely, the metal ones are heavier than the plastic.
- Check whether the package has a warranty and manual or not.
- If the warranty card is not provided, you will not able to get any service from the manufacturer.
- If possible, ask someone who has experience to use the machine before.
- Otherwise, you may face any accident. A machine from a famous brand will serve you for a long time.
- You do not need to worry about changing or replacing that.
- Also, choose the best battery to get the best service.
- If you travel frequently and work where continuous power is not available, then choose the battery-operated ones.
- These are lighter in weight as you do not need to use the power cord.
- You can only use the battery for a limited time. So, always carry extra batteries for emergency use. Otherwise, your project will not be completed within the time frame.
- Keep in mind that you need to read all the instructions properly before purchasing your drill machine.
Features of Drill Machine
If you are in a construction field or a craftsman, it is a very necessary tool for you. There are various applications that are impossible without using the drill. For any builders or workers, this is a basic tool.
If you are creating or building something, making perfect holes is a common problem. Also, you cannot do that on the hard surface easily. There are chances for you to get an injury while doing that manually. So, people invented the drill machine to make the task easy.
- The machine works with accuracy and high precision.
- So, you will get the perfect diameter without any mistake.
- Making holes on a hard surface is very difficult and time-consuming.
- You do not need lots of manpower also.
- But with the drilling machine, you can complete it easily and timely.
- You just need to know the correct coordinates and distance to get the perfect hole.
- If you need to repair something in your house, no need to call anyone.
- You can easily do that all by yourself by following the manual and it saves your money as well.
- The doctors also use a drill machine for skull or bone surgery.
- Even jewelers use the machine for making ornaments.
- But they do not use the bigger and powerful machines as the building works.
- Not only for making holes, but you can also use it for screwing and tightening.
Types of Drill Machines
Many types of drill machines are there in the market. You have to choose according to your purpose and comfort. Some are manually driven by hand and the other type uses electricity. To use on a hard surface like stone, brick, or concrete you need a hammer drill.
- The engineers also dig holes in the ground for searching or supplying water or oil. For this type of work, you will need drilling rigs.
- With a corded drill, you can use many tools to use it for various applications.
- You will also find a cordless drill in the market.
- The battery helps to operate these types. You can carry it easily.
- But always keep spare batteries for charging the machine.
- This is the most expensive type of drill machine.
- For small-sized holes, you can use a portable and sensitive drill machine.
- In the industry, upright, radial, gang, multi-spindle, automatic, and deep hole drilling machines are used.
- These types are bigger in size and make big holes.
- You will see those in the factory where work is done at the highest speed.
How to Use A Drill Machine
- For the electric or power drill machines, you need to check the input power and voltage carefully.
- Otherwise, your drill machine will not work or the motor will be ruined.
- For the corded drill, normally power supply of 300W to 1300W is needed to run the machine.
- Many drill machines have different modes to control the speed and adjust other options.
- If you are a beginner, you will get lots of help with that.
- The small drill machines are not designed for heavy works.
- Also, check the overheating and sparking issue.
- For any kind of confusion and query, ask everything to the buyer or the manufacturer.
- Purchase only when you are fully satisfied with the answers.
List of Top 8 Drill Machines Online in India-Buyers Guide
In the market, you will find many types of drill machines from different brands. The features also vary from one model to another. For hanging something on your wall or fixing furniture or shelves, you definitely need the machine. With a personal one, you can fix that all by yourself.
Also, if you are in a creative field, then small drill machines will be very helpful for your work. Here, we are listing the best drill machines with their pros and cons. It will be helpful for you to choose the right one.
1. TOOLSCENTRE Plastic Electric Drill Machine Combo with 10mm Bit for Glass, Marble & Granite
This is from the TOOLSCENTER brand & it’s a simple toolset and quite affordable for everyone. Also, if you have a small budget, then you can choose this. Machine weight is about 1.5 kgs & the required input power is 300Watts.
- TOOLSCENTER Drill Machine is made with plastic material.
- It comes with 13 pcs HSS Bit Set plastic, aluminum, wood & 10mm glass/marble bit
- Also, it comes with a 10mm bit for marble, glass, and granite.
- You can use this for small or professional works.
- The machine chuck capacity is 10 mm & RPM is 2600
- The diamond tip is good for using on a hard surface & you can easily carry it for outdoor work.
- You will not get any warranty on this product.
2. Bosch GSB 10 RE Pack of 100 Professional Tool Kit 500W with MS and Plastic
This is from the Bosch brand & this tool kit comes with 100 accessories. The impact rate of this machine is 0 – 41,600 bpm. But you need to use 500 W power for this machine.
You will get a warranty of six months on this product. This machine dimensions are 39.1 cm x 33.5 cm x 12.1 cm.
- Bosch GSB Drill Machine made with plastic material and its chuck capacity is 1-10 mm.
- The drilling diameter for masonry and concrete is 10mm & for steel, the diameter is 8 mm and for wood 20mm.
- Both professionals and beginners can use this machine easily.
- This is a very compact design, so you can use it for any small space.
- You can easily repair anything with the help of this tool also, you will get 0 – 2600 rpm as no-load speed.
- The drill machine is lightweight & has only 1.5 kg so that you can easily carry it.
- Some customer says that the machine becomes hot very easily.
- It does not last for a very long time.
3. Bosch Mechanic Kit GSB 550-Watt Impact Drill Machine with 122 Pieces
This is from the Bosch brand and it is very useful. The drilling diameter in concrete is 13mm, for wood 25mm, 13mm in masonry, and 10 mm in steel. You will get 122 pieces with the machine.
- Bosch Mechanic Drill Machine is made with plastic material.
- The input power of this machine is 550 Watts.
- The design of this machine is slim and compact so, you can easily use this.
- Machine impact rate 0-41600 bpm & no-load speed is 0-2700 RPM
- The bosch machine comes with 6 months of warranty.
- Bosch only made the drill machine. Other tools are made in different countries.
4. BLACK+DECKER HD555KA50 13mm Impact Drill Kit with 550 Watt & 50 Accessories
You will get hammered drill, chuck key, drill bits, masonry drill bits, screw driving bits, plastic kit box, plastic anchors, and screws along with the product. The machine weight is 1.78 kgs & dimensions are 270 mm x 200 mm x 90 mm.
- Black+Decker Drill Machine kit does not have many accessories like the previous two kits.
- You can easily screw with the clockwise mode and unscrew with the anti-clockwise mode.
- And the price of this product is quite affordable.
- The color is orange and you will get 50 accessories with this package.
- It needs 550W as input power, 220-240 volts as operating voltage.
- You will get 6 months warranty while purchasing this product.
- This is a small drill. So, it is not for working for a long time. If you run it for more than 10 minutes, there will be an overheating issue. Also, the motor will not work properly.
- You cannot use it on a very hard surface.
5. Bosch Skil 6513 JJ 13 mm Impact Drill Machine with 550 watts & 138 Pieces
This is from the Skil brand and it is a complete package for you to do any repair work in your home. Also, this drill machine kit comes with 138 accessories.
For masonry, the diameter is 16 mm and for wood, it is 35mm, for steel & concrete 13 mm. you can easily adjust the speed at different levels.
- Skil Drill Machine made with strong ball and a needle bearing system.
- You will do the operation smoothly by the forward/reverse switch for the screw driving option
- The grip area is very comfortable and it will be helpful for you to work for a long time.
- This machine motor needs 550W as input power.
- There is a lock-on button to help you with continuous application.
- The weight of the machine is 1.5kg & the highest speed is 3000rpm.
- The manufacturer does not provide any warranty card.
6. Bellstone 13mm Impact Drill Machine with 650W
This is from the Bellstone Hi-tech International brand. If you want to buy just a drill machine without any other accessories, then go for it. This is less expensive too.
- Bellstone Drill Machine is made with premium quality Rotary Drills.
- It comes with a 13 mm drill bit.
- The required input power is 650W.
- You can use this machine on any hard surface.
- The user manual is not available with this product.
- So, if you are a new user, then you may find difficulties.
7. DigitalCraft 10Mm Drill Machine with 13 Pieces HSS Drill Set for Plastic, Wood & Metal + Free Pocket Bag
This is from the DigitalCraft brand & it’s a pistol grip type drilling machine. You will get a masonry drill set & pocket bag along with the product.
- DigitaCraft Drill Machine has a pistol grip that will make you comfortable while working.
- This is good for you to do all types of indoor or household works.
- It comes with 13 pieces HSS drill set & a 10 mm drill bit.
- Also, it comes with a 5-piece masonry drill set for the hard surface like concretes & walls.
- This machine is ideal for metal, wood, and plastic materials.
- Some customers complain that they could not use it for a long time.
8. APS Clif Plus 10 mm Drill Machine Ed10A with 450 W High Power & 2 Multi-Purpose Drill Sets
This is from the APS brand and its power cord length is 1.5m. The required input power of this machine is 300W. The weight is only 500 grams.
- APS Clif Drill Machine is made with high-quality steel and plastic hence it is very durable.
- It comes with 13 pieces of HSS Drill Set and a 5-piece masonry drill set.
- You can easily carry this easily due to the lightweight.
- The drilling capacity of this machine is 10 mm.
- It is good for hard surfaces so you can use it for your home or industrial applications.
- If you are a professional construction worker then you can purchase it.
- Though the machine is good but other accessories are not so high standard.
Drilling machines are best for household and outdoor works. There are many drilling machines available in the market. The top 8 list of the products mentioned above is done after comparing thousands of products online. You can buy any of the drill machines from the list.