A Luminous inverter battery provides the direct current which the inverter needs for conversion into alternating current. Luminous is a brand, under which we find many types of batteries: including the inverter batteries in question here. If you use solar power, you may benefit from a Luminous inverter battery. It may also help you if you use some sort of UPS backup device. Of all inverter battery brands, Luminous tends to be one of the best. That is because the Luminous inverter batteries are usually of decent quality, with good tech support. Thus if the battery in your inverter seems not to be working quite well, you may consider upgrading to Luminous. And if you are buying an inverter battery for the first time, consider getting it right from the outset. And that is by opting for a Luminous inverter battery.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best inverter batteries, Exide inverter Batteries, Solar inverters, UPS for PCs, 12v batteries, 9V batteries, UPS Batteries, VRLA Batteries, Eastman batteries, 12V Lithium Ion Batteries, 24 Volts batteries, Distilled water for batteries, battery testers, AAA Batteries, AA Batteries, Nippo batteries, iPhone X Battery, Jio phone batteries, Drone batteries, Nokia batteries for mobile, Lenovo laptop batteries, Dell laptop batteries, HP laptop batteries, battery Kids’ bikes, battery for rickshaws, Samsung Keypad Mobile Phones, Nokia Keypad Mobile Phones, Portable Mobile Chargers, Fast Mobile Chargers, Solar mobile chargers, Samsung Mobile chargers, Bike mobile chargers, Car mobile chargers, Mi Mobile chargers, Bike Mobile Holder, power banks in India.
Buy Luminous Inverter Batteries online in India
Features of Luminous Inverter Battery
- The key defining feature for a Luminous inverter battery is its ampere-hour rating. This figure, which could be 150 Ah, 220 Ah, 200 Ah and so on, determines what the battery can do. From it, you get to know how much load it can bear, and for how long.
- The number of water level indicators is another key feature. Usually, the higher the number of these, the better.
- Further, there is electrolyte volume is yet another key feature. They usually give this a number of liters, and it is quite key.
- Safety features in a Luminous inverter battery may include an overload protector and overcharge tolerance.
- Charging current, the battery weight and its size are key too, as is the nominal voltage.
Types of Luminous Inverter Batteries
- There are Luminous inverter batteries that are mainly for use in solar power units. Then there are those that are mainly for use in normal UPS backup units.
- There are tall tubular Luminous inverter batteries. Then there are the shorter (normal) ones.
- We have 150 Ah Luminous inverter batteries. Further, we have 220 Ah and 200 Ah, among others.
- There are Luminous inverter batteries that are best suited for business use (in shops, offices and so on). Then tsome arebest suited for home use.
Buying Guide for Luminous Inverter Battery
- Firstly, you need to work out what sort of load the battery you need will be bborn Then opt for one that can easily bear that load. To this end, check the Amp hours (Ah) number, vis a vis the load you want the battery to bear.
- A Luminous inverter battery usually comes with one form or another warranty. Check what else, besides manufacturing defects, the warranty covers (and for what time).
- Have some insight on Luminous inverter battery price trends. This way, you know what you are likely to have to pay. Also check what discounts may be available to you.
- Check how much space you have. Then go for one that fits well into that space. Consider the weight too, vis a vis its moving and lifting ease.
How To Use Luminous Inverter Battery?
- Upon getting your Luminous inverter battery, take some time to read the user manual it comes with.
- If it comes factory charged, yours is to just connect it once you get it. Else you may need to do some thorough charging at first.
- If you don’t have the right level of skill, it is best to engage a professional for installation. You can’t afford to get it wrong.
- At its core, usage will be about connecting the battery to the inverter. Then connect the devices that require AC power to the inverter. The DC power from the battery will be turning into AC power once it gets into the inverter. Then once it is in AC form, you just direct it (through cables) to the devices that need it.
- Note that there are cases where water top ups may be needed. Know how often such toppings are needed, and which type of water to use.
List of Top 10 Best Luminous Inverter Batteries in India-Buyers Guide
1. Luminous Red Charge Inverter Battery for Home, Office and Shops
Provides some 200-ampere hours power. Comes with 6 water level indicators.
- It includes overcharge protection (hence added safety)
- Comes with adaptive battery charging tech (for faster charging)
- The 200 Ah power it gives is quite a lot for most uses
- Does need some regular maintenance (which has to be planned for)
- Lifting and moving may not be always easy (as it has quite some weight)
2. Luminous Shakti Charge Inverter Battery
Works well in pretty much all types of settings: shops, homes and offices. The power rating here is at 150 Amp hours.
- Can hold quite a huge running load
- It is rugged and may give continual service for long
- Comes with a good user manual
- Its reactions do produce some fumes (though some may hardly notice them)
- Holding it in the wrong way may cause minor spills (including acid spills)
3. Luminous ILTT Tubular Plate Inverter Battery
Promises quite long backup of power. Ideal for both domestic and business use.
- Not hard to install, with the right skill
- Gives smooth power for a a long (once it charges well)
- Quite easy to maintain on long term basis
- Its 150 Ah power has limits on what it can do
- The price may look hefty to some
4. Luminous PowerCharge (PC 18042) Inverter Battery
What one ends up with here is a sturdy tall tubular battery. Nominal voltage for it is 12 volts, and the ampere-hours (Ah) figure for it is 150.
- Quite easy to connect for a skilled person
- Works well both in homes and business places
- Comes with a long solid warranty
- First time charging may take quite a lot of time
- Heat and cold seem to affect it a bit (just as with most other batteries)
5. Luminous Solar Tall Tubular Battery for Inverters
This is a high tech battery, which gives 200 Ah power. Comes with 21.8 liter electrolyte volume.
- With 200 Ah power, it can bear quite a big load
- It has a pretty good warranty
- The design is quite compact
- Price may appear a bit high for some
- Working out how to connect it well may be a bit hard
6. Luminous Solar (LPT1240H) 40 Ah Battery for Inverters
This is a modern deep cycle battery. Most ideal for use in solar power units.
- Water top-up may only be once in 8 to 10 months
- Gives output power in a nicely regulated way
- The price is not really too high
- It only gives 40 Ah power
- May not fit into non-solar power units with ease
7. Luminous Inverlast (ILTT 26060) Battery for Inverters
What you get here is a 220 Amp hours (Ah) battery. Works well in offices, as well as shops and personal homes.
- This is largely a long life battery
- Can bear quite major loads (being a 220 Ah batt)
- Charges well and mostly works in a stable way
- Electrolyte volume is 17.4 liters (and this has some impacts)
- At 64 kg when full, it is quite heavy
8. LUMINOUS Inverlast (ILTJ18148) Jumbo Battery for Inverters
Works well with a wide range of inverter units. Amp hours rating for it is 150.
- Service life for it tends to be pretty long
- It comes with clear and easy-to-understand level indicators
- The warranty for it is quite long and covers a good number of things
- 150 Ah power may look too little for such a big (Jumbo) battery
- The upper part of the battery is quite delicate
9. Luminous (RC25000 + Zelio1100) Battery for Inverters
Made using highly robust tubular plates. Gives 200 Ah power.
- It is not hard to maintain
- Fitting is also easy with basic tools and skill
- Comes with a quite nice user manual
- Price may look quite high
- Lifting and moving is not easy for one person (as it weighs 60 kg)
10. LUMINOUS EcoVolt Battery for Inverters
Rated at 220 Amp hours. It weighs around 70 kgs.
- It can give long service, thanks to its robust design
- Performs quite well even with deep discharge
- Can bear quite huge loads (since it is a 220 Ah battery)
- Its warranty’s fine print reveals quite a number of small limits
- If need for repair comes up, that may be a little tricky due to its design
Luminous inverter batteries offer decent performance at usually quite good prices. If you are shopping for the best Luminous inverter battery, this guide will be of much help.
Which Luminous inverter battery is best for home use?
One that can bear the load well, is reliable and has good safety features.
What is the normal life of Luminous inverter battery?
This can be between 5 and 7 years in most cases (and with basic care).
What is the cost of an inverter battery?
It is usually between 11,000 and 25,000 Indian rupees.