Himalayan accessories can enhance the utility of your Royal Enfield Himalayan motorbike. Some can serve as replacements for the older parts that were on the bike. Thus if the original parts that were on the bike get worn out, you buy new ones to replace them. Generally, through the use of accessories, you can make riding on your bike a more comfortable affair. Or, through their use, you can make your bike capable of doing more things. Certain of these accessories can also make your bike safer. Thus if you have a RE Himalayan bike, there will always be accessories you can buy to improve it.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Royal Enfield Leg Guards, Engine Guards, Bullet Accessories, Bike Handles, Bike Headlights, Bike Horns, Bike Chain Cleaners, Bike tools, paint spray cans, Bike Chain Sprays, Castrol Engine oil, Engine oils, Bike Engine oils, Shell Engine Oils, Synthetic engine oil, Gear Oils, Tyre Inflators, Tubeless Tyres, Bike gloves, Tubeless Tyre Puncture repair kits, car puncture repair kits, Bicycle Puncture repair Kits, Vaccum Pumps, Bike Tyres, Michelin Tyres, Ceat Tyres, MRF Tyres, MRF tubeless tyre for bikes, Jaguar Bikes, Bike seat covers, Bike covers, Bike mobile holders, bike mobile chargers, Mechanic tools, Safety Jackets, Anti-fog glasses, Cooling glasses, Helmets for Men, Ladies Helmet in India.
Top 10 Best Himalayan Accessories in India
Features of Himalayan Accessories
- One of the most important features of any Himalayan accessory is compatibility. You find that different parts are compatible with different models of bikes. You thus have to select one that fits in with yours.
- Another key feature is functionality. The different parts are ideal for serving different purposes. You thus have to first figure out what function you want the one you buy to serve. Then you select one that is ideal for that purpose.
- Yet another key feature of these accessories is installation ease. The parts differ in terms of the ease with which they can be fitted. So you need to select the ones that install easily (and whose fittings last).
- Aesthetic appeal can also be a key feature in these bike accessories.
Types of Himalayan Accessories
- We have Himalayan accessories whose main purpose is that enhances the bike’s utility. Then we have others whose purpose is that of serving as replacements for the original parts.
- Further, there are those whose main purpose is that of adding the bike’s safety.
- There are Himalayan accessories that are made of steel. Then others are made of materials like leather (for seats, seat covers, and so on).
- Some are specifically for certain models of bikes. Then some fit with a wide range of RE Himalayan bike models.
- There are Himalayan accessories that one can fit on a DIY basis. Then some require professional fitting.
Buying Guide for Himalayan Accessories
- The most important concern while buying a Himalayan accessory is its compatibility with the bike you have. If you buy a part that is not compatible with your bike, it may not fit well. Worse still, it may worsen the bike’s utility or even safety.
- Another concern is the material from which the part is made. If possible, opt for parts made from higher quality materials. For instance, a genuine leather part may be better than a faux leather or PVC part.
- But remember that the material also affects the Himalayan accessories price.
- Further, consider the warranty (if any) that the item comes with.
- While buying the part, it may be a good idea to also consider how easy its fitting (on the bike) is. Further, consider how long the item is likely to last, given its material and design.
How To Use Himalayan Accessories?
- Firstly, you need to identify the purpose for which you need a Himalayan accessory. If it is to be a replacement for a part that is currently on the bike, study that part closely. Work out its name and part number. And if it is to add the bike’s utility or safety, work out which specific accessory is meant for that.
- Secondly, you need to pick the accessory that best serves the purpose. Also, ensure that the part you buy fits with your bike model.
- Thirdly, you need to fit the accessory onto your bike. This may entail the use of screws, Velcro, straps, and so on. Just ensure that you fit the part well and firmly.
List of Top 10 Best Himalayan Accessories in India-Buyers Guide
1. SaharaSeats Leather RE Himalayan Cushion Motor Bike Seat Cover
The purpose of this is to be a cover for the bike’s front seat. The color is black.
- It greatly adds the comfort of riding on the bike
- The black color means that it matches most of the bikes well
- It is likely to last long (as it is a leather cover)
- To get it to fit smugly, you have to use stapling
- There may be little water seepage if left in the rain for long
2. NexusGears Side Stand Extender for RE Himalayan
Serves the purpose of adding the bike’s main stand surface area (to minimize sinking in sand or mud). The material is brushed stainless steel.
- This stand extender serves its main purpose quite well
- Fits with almost all RE Himalayan bikes
- The price is quite good for the quality
- Fitting may be a bit tricky (due to somewhat small size bolts)
- After putting it on, it takes a while to accustom to its presence and use
3. AUTO ENGINE Himalayan Crash/Leg Guard
Greatly increases the safety of the bike, especially in case of a fall or crash. Protects not only the bike’s engine but also the radiator and petrol tank.
- It comes with sliders for better protection
- Fits with a wide range of the bikes
- The finish is elegant, adding the beauty of your bike
- It is quite costly
- Fitting may require some skill
4. Explore Rear Brake Oil Container Guard for RE Himalayan
This oil container guard is made using brushed stainless steel. It has a good combo of utility and aesthetic appeal.
- It has the potential to last long (as it is a brushed stainless steel part)
- Fitting is easy
- It also adds the beauty of the bike a bit
- The packaging seems to be a bit basic
- It May be prone to some minor paint damage with time
5. R.J.VON Shocker Fog Clamp Light Brackets for All Models of RE Himalayan
What you get here is a set of 2 fog clamp brackets, which can greatly enhance visibility at night. The color is black and the material used is non-toxic.
- The fog clamp brackets are waterproof
- Using these fog clamp brackets also beautifies the bike
- Can last for quite long (given the material and design)
- It May require skilled fitting (not DIY)
- Some may find the bracket thickness wanting
6. MOTOAXCELAR WINSHIELD for RE Himalayan
Can help with reducing the air hitting the rider directly, especially when riding in cold weather. Ideal for use with Classic models 350/500.
- Fits quite well for the right models
- Doesn’t interfere with the bike’s overall look too much
- The price is quite low, given the quality
- It May does not work for other (certain) bike models
- Fitting requires a bit of time and patience
7. ProSpec Easy Tags Base Unit for Himalayan
Ideal for use on bikes with 16 mm bars. The material is glass-filled nylon.
- The rubber bit seems to be of quite good quality
- This base mount comes at a low price
- Capable of handling lots of abrasions
- Fitting the base mount may require some skill
- The base mount only has a basic aesthetic appeal
8. ULTRAWAY Premium Side Stand Extender for Himalayan
Serve the purpose of improving the bike parking experience. The color is black, with good looking design.
- This bike part is fully waterproof
- It is quite sturdy
- Works well with a wide range of bike models
- Fitting requires a bit of time and effort
- May, later on, wear off with time (but usually after quite a long service)
9. Motofusion Master Cylinder Protector Guard Heel Plate for Royal Enfield Himalayan
Meant to protect the bike’s brake cylinder (the rear one). The material is high-grade stainless steel.
- Not prone to rusting
- Sturdy and potentially long-lasting
- Quite easy to fit
- It May does not work well with certain bike models
- Some may find it too light in weight
10. Mtechnics Himalayan X Series Combo pack
What you get here is a side stand base extender, headlight grills, and master cylinder cover (rear) among other parts. Designed to serve as a full combo of all commonly needed Himalayan accessories.
- The price is good when you consider all the parts in the combo
- The main material in the parts is steel, which is sturdy
- The combo comes with all fittings
- Some may find certain parts in the combo superfluous
- Packaging may appear rather basic for some
Through the use of proper accessories, you can greatly add to the utility and safety of your Royal Enfield Himalayan motorbike. This guide has the info you need to make the best choice of RE Himalayan accessories.
What are the best Himalayan accessories?
The best are those that serve their main purpose well, last long, are easy to fit, and are good-looking.
Are Himalayan accessories worth it?
Yes, they are worth their while: as they can add to your bike’s utility and safety.
How long will Himalayan accessories last?
Most of them can last at least a year or two, possibly more with good care.