Giloy juice is a great start. Giloy has been a part of Indian medicine for generations and it is referred to as Amrita. The word can be translated into English as ‘the root of immortality which is self-explanatory.
More traditional medicines are still a good way to treat people, regardless of the success of western medicine. Many people don’t believe in more homoeopathic remedies, but some are a great addition to the medicine cabinet. If you want to improve the state of your health with a herbal remedy, Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Aloe Vera Juice, Giloy Juices, Mishri, Protein Shakers, Ginger Powder, Anjeer, Badam, Mamra Badam, Walnut, Dry dates, coconut powder, Kishmish, Pista, Black Raisins, Cardamom, Khus Khus, Black Pepper Powder, White Pepper Powder, Dry coconut, Cardamom Powders, Cocoa Powder, Cumin powder, Cheese Powder, Turmeric Powder, ginger powder, mulethi powder, Dalchini Powder, Eliachi Powder, Dalchini sticks, Cloves, Elaichi, Peppercorns, Black Peppercorns, Cumin powder, and Long Peppercorns
If you aren’t that familiar with it, we have compiled a buyer’s guide for you to familiarize yourself with. At the end of the day, you won’t know if it works for you unless you try it.
Top 10 Best Giloy Juices in India
Buyers Guide – Giloy Juice
Everyone wants to make sure that they’re spending their hard-earned money on good quality products. You can only do that by being aware of what exactly you want to buy, and how you plan on using it.
- Giloy juice can come in different-sized bottles for people who want to buy new bottles less frequently.
- Make sure that you don’t have any allergies to any of the components that are in giloy juice concentrate.
- It might seem silly to check, but there is someone in the world that has allergies to some herbal remedies.
- The next thing you might want to consider is your budget.
- Some brands are more expensive simply for their name, whereas others are expensive because they are of high quality.
- There are a variety of ways to administer this root, so ensure that a juice concentrate is what you want.
- The additives that you find in these concentrates have health benefits of their own.
- For this reason, knowing what you want out of the remedy is important.
- Research the different herbs and plants before you go buy a bottle of juice.
Indian gooseberries may have health benefits that differ from that of wheatgrass, meaning you must choose according to your preference.
Features of Giloy Juice
- Besides boosting your metabolism and immune system, there are many other benefits of giloy juice.
- You can use it to manage diabetes as well and people believe it has anti-ageing properties as well.
- If your respiratory system is weak, this juice can be very beneficial to you.
- Many people use it to relieve stress and anxiety as well if it is taken regularly.
- A great addition to the first aid box, you can use it to relieve fever in some cases.
- It is important to remember that normally when you buy this juice, it is not 100% pure.
- There are many other herbal ingredients added to give you more health benefits.
- Some of these additives are Indian gooseberries, wheatgrass, and tulsi.
Types of Giloy Juice
- Giloy is a plant and, therefore, there aren’t any different types.
- There are different brands as well as different bottle sizes of this juice, but not many types.
- Other ways to administer giloy include tablets and homemade juice as well.
- The product you receive from homoeopathic companies is normally a concentrate that is different from the home-made product.
- Tablets can be made using ground Giloy which has the same benefits as the juice.
- You can also find it in the form of a powder, or you could use the leaves to make a tea.
- The concentrate is sometimes combined with other herbs and plants like amla, neem, and Indian gooseberries.
How Giloy is Good For Us?
- Most giloy juice arrives in the form of a concentrate and needs to be mixed with water before you ingest it.
- Many antioxidants are housed in this plant which is great for eliminating free radicals in the body.
- Free radicals are molecules that are produced by the body in reaction to pressures.
- They can cause damage and slowing of the function of body cells which can cause impairments later in life.
- Giloy experts recommend that you take 2 to 3 teaspoons of the juice and mix it with 2 to 3 teaspoons of water.
- This is best to drink on an empty stomach and it can be taken once or twice a day.
- It is advised that you put a small amount of the solution on your arm first to see if you have allergies to it, and then you can use it.
- If your skin becomes irritated, it is best to find another immune-boosting solution.
List of Top 10 Best Giloy Juices in India Buyers Guide
1. Kapiva Wild Tulsi Giloy Juice 1L:
The first brand that has used Giloy grows on neem trees, They grow it 100% organically and only cut them when they are fully hard and ready. This comes in a 1L bottle and 30ml should be taken in a glass of water before meals.
- Kapiva’s product combines the benefits of both giloy and neem.
- 100% organic
- Combines the benefits of neem and Giloy
- Tastes very bitter
2. Baidyanath Giloy Tulsi Juice 1L:
Regular consumption of this product can not only keep your body healthy but your mind too. As a rich source of iron, calcium, and protein it can give your body the essential nutrients that it needs. With 1L of this juice, you will be able to drink it daily and improve your health rapidly.
- Combines the benefits of tulsi and Giloy
- Comes in a 1L bottle
- Unappealing colour
3. DABUR Giloy Neem Juice with Tulsi
By combining neem’s antimicrobial properties with the great benefits of tulsi and giloy, DABUR created this immunity booster. Not only can you improve your liver function, but you can manage your acne as well. You need to take 10 to 20ml twice daily to reap the health benefits.
- Combines 3 beneficial herbs
- Manages acne
- Contains sodium benzoate
4. Baidyanath Natural Giloy Juice:
Take 12 to 20ml of this juice with water daily after meals to manage your weight and pain in the joints. You have to use it within one month of opening it as it will not be good for consumption after that.
- This is great for overcoming weaknesses you might have after a long time of being sick.
- Great source of antioxidants
- Treats fatigue
- Only lasts a month after opening
5. Pantanjali Giloy Juice 500ml:
If you drink this juice daily, you can relieve symptoms of gout, anaemia, and even jaundice. Allergies will not be a problem for you either with this great product. There are generally many benefits to ingesting giloy and using this product is a convenient way to do it.
- Relieves the symptoms of allergies and hayfever
- Good relief for gout
- Comes in a 500ml bottle
6. Krishna’s Herbal and Ayurveda Geloy Tulsi:
100% naturally made, this remedy can boost your immune system and remove toxins from your body. Take 30ml on an empty stomach in the morning, and 30ml 1 hour after dinner in the evening for the best results.
- This prevents urinary tract infections and it can also improve brain functions like memory.
- Contains no preservatives
- Combines Giloy and tulsi
- You only receive 500ml
7. Jiva Giloy Tulsi Juice 500ml
Combining these plants gives you the ability to benefit in a variety of ways. Children can also consume this product but at half the dosage of an adult. Anti-ageing properties can reduce acne, wrinkles, and dark spots.
- This saves you money by buying one product instead of two.
- Children can use it
- Combines Giloy and tulsi
- Has a strong smell
8. Fitndiet Giloy Tulsi Ashwagandha Juice
A great immunity booster, this 500ml bottle is great for colds and flu. You can use it if you have a bad cough and even as an antioxidant to keep you healthy.
- If you have high blood pressure, this is the perfect product for you.
- Good for high blood pressure
- Great antioxidant
- Might cause indigestion
9. SWADESHI Neem Giloy Ras:
With a shelf life of 18 months, you can buy it in bulk so that you never run out. Both your physical and mental health will improve with the daily use of this juice.
- This combines neem, tulsi, and giloy to give you the amazing health benefits of all three.
- Combines three beneficial plants
- Has a shelf life of 18 months
- Contains preservatives
10. Heera Ayurvedic Research Foundation Sugar-Free Giloy Juice
This brand is specifically good for nasal allergies and urinary tract infections. If you take 15 to 30ml daily with water on an empty stomach, you will reap the great benefits of this sugar-free immunity booster.
- Good for nasal allergies
- A bit expensive.
The benefits it provides to the body encourage many people to use Giloy juice as an alternative to other medicines. People all around the world know of this & there are great brands, these are just the greatest.
The amount of options available as well as how well it works makes it a favourite solution in the Indian community.
What is the benefit of Giloy juice?
There are so many antioxidants in this juice that it can boost your immune system. It helps to excrete toxins from the body as well as fight disease-causing bacteria.
Can you drink Giloy juice daily?
You can drink it every day, but it is recommended that you drink it in the morning rather than at night. It is also best to take it when you have not eaten anything yet.
Does Giloy juice increase or decrease your weight?
The faster your metabolism is, the faster you can burn calories and lose weight. Since giloy juice can boost your metabolism, it can help you to lose weight or to regulate your weight. You cannot rely on it by itself though as a good diet and exercise will give you even better results.