Amla or Indian gooseberry local fruit that is packed with vitamins and minerals making it a powerful source of nutrients. They can be consumed as raw fruits, pickles, jams, dipping sauce, as well as in forms of amla juice, all providing many great health benefits.
Raw amla and amla juice have antioxidant properties that can be used as a complementary product with food or as a health drink for home remedies. It consists of a high content of vitamin C that helps to boost the metabolism, immunity, and also prevents diseases. Also, check the buyers guide for Best Giloy Juice online in India.
The most suitable time to consumption of juice is the first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. It can be consumed by people of all ages as it has health benefits for all age groups.
Top 10 Best Amla Juices in India
Buyers Guide – Amla Juice
Similar to other fruit juices or smoothies, it is best to have 100% concentrated natural amla juice diluted with water. However, many amla juice products also come with preservatives and added flavours.
- Before purchasing a pack of juice, it is important to make sure you purchase a brand that offers fresh and tetra quality packs or bottles.
- You can consume amla juice at any time throughout the day, however, for better and effective results
- It suggested to drink it at least 30 minutes before breakfast and 30 minutes before dinner.
- Due to its sour and bitter taste, this juice can also be used as a mixer with alcoholic beverages.
- Most amla juices come with a standard shelf life and should be stored in refrigerators.
- Once the pack is opened the juice should be consumed in a few days.
- Amla juice is the richest source of natural vitamin C, it helps improve your overall health.
- Although it has the properties to treat constipation and diabetes, if not consumed in controlled amounts, it can trigger and worsen constipation.
- Diabetics use of juice as it is a useful antidote but there is a possibility it can react against the medicines used for diabetes.
Features to Keep in Mind While Choosing Amla Juice
Amla juice is known for maintaining and balancing the body’s internal organ processes that bring equilibrium to all three Doshas: Pitta, Kapha, and Vata.
- Amla juice brings many health benefits when consumed regularly.
- The properties make it suitable and ideal for everyday use.
- It is packed with properties of vitamin C and antioxidants that enhance your immunity & metabolism.
- Also, it is known to be augmented with a range of micronutrients such as polyphenols that aid in fighting against developing cancer cells.
- Also, it helps in cleaning the body system, improves the digestive system to maintain glowing skin, healthy hair, and improves eyesight.
- And it prevents cough, cold, widespread bacterial and viral diseases.
Types of Amla Juices
There is a wide range of juices easily available in the market. The juices are made from four different types of amla.
Below are the four common types of amla fruit used for those juices:
- This amla is not the famous type as it matures earlier than the others and also has a shorter lifespan.
- Therefore, it is not commonly used for juices.
- This type of amla is small in size but highly fibrous and has a high yield compared to the others.
- They are widely used for making juices, preserves, and candies.
- This special small-sized amla fruit that only grows in cold regions
- Therefore, the yield is low and is slightly expensive.
- This amla also known as Hathijhhool amla that is available in different varieties.
- It produced in high yield and is commonly used for all amla products.
How Does Amla Juice Help in Good Health?
Amla juice brings with it many health benefits when consumed regularly. The properties make it suitable and ideal for everyday use.
Amla juice packed with properties of vitamin C and antioxidants that enhance your immunity, metabolism and help prevent widespread bacterial and viral diseases.
- Consuming the right amount of juice is sufficient for fulfilling the daily intake requirement for vitamin C.
- An average-sized amla weighs 35 grams and it consists of 0.2g of proteins, 1g fibre, 4.1g carbohydrates, 15mg calcium, 0.4mg iron, 6mg magnesium, and 67.5mg of potassium.
- The content of healthy nutrients gives it laxative and diuretic properties that keep the body cool and also help with detoxification.
- Juice also assists in strengthening the bones, teeth, and keeps the mouth clean.
- It also is known to help in treating ulcers and preventing infections.
- It also helps in preventing respiratory disorders like bronchitis, cold, and other serious respiratory infections.
- The ideal and most effective way to consumption of Juice is to drink it early in the morning 30 minutes before breakfast on an empty stomach.
- You need to simply add 20-30ml of juice into a glass of water.
- As it has a bitter and sour taste, you can add a tablespoon of lemon juice or honey to neutralize the bitterness.
List of Top 10 Best Amla Juices in India
An average-sized amla weighs 35 grams and it consists of 0.2g of proteins, 1g fibre, 4.1g carbohydrates, 15mg calcium, 0.4mg iron, 6mg magnesium, and 67.5mg of potassium.
The content of healthy nutrients gives it laxative and diuretic properties that keep the body cool and also help with detoxification.
1. Kapiva Wild Immunity and Digestion Booster | Made from Pratapgarh Amlas:
This is sourced from the cold tropical region of Pratapgarh, UP. The amlas, with a high concentration of nutrient and low water content, carefully handpicked for the juice.
It is extracted through the cold-pressed method. This product assists in building immunity, boosting the digestive system, and strengthening the hair.
- Kapiva Wild Amla Juice packed with nutrition, quality, and tasty natural amlas
- Boosts metabolism, digestive system, and immunity
- No added sugar
- Need to consume in controlled quantity
2. Baidyanath Amla Juice Natural Immunity Booster:
This is available for purchase in a combo pack with other products such as aloe vera juice, chyawanprash, karela Jamun juice, Triphala juice & wheatgrass juice. The juice comes with great health benefits like maintaining healthy hair, controlling cholesterol levels, anti-ageing, and weight loss.
- This amla juice is a product by Baidyanath and is 100% unadulterated.
- Helps in improving eyesight
- Packed with vitamin C, B6 and A
- Strong and bitter taste
3. Nutriorg Amla & Aloe Vera Juice Immunity Booster Detoxification:
Nutriorg offers a combo pack of amla and aloe vera juice, 300ml each. Amla and aloe vera are the most effective and traditional herbs used for rejuvenation and detoxification of the body. Both products sourced and extracted from 100% organic amla and aloe vera pulp.
- Helps balance body organs with detoxification
- Pack of 2 (amla and aloe vera)
- Requires honey or sugar for neutralizing sour taste
4. Sri Sri Tattva Amla Juice:
This one-litre pack of juice offered by Sri Sri Tattva packed with 100% pure amla fruits. The product free of colour, added flavour, and sugar. It helps to boost the immune system, digestive system, metabolism, and overall internal organ health.
- Helps with purifying the blood
- 15 months shelf life
- Need to dilute with water and flavour to neutralize the bitter taste
5. Baidyanath Natural Organic Amla Juice:
This is essentially beneficial for making the immune system stronger and helps prevent cough and cold. It is made of 100% organic amlas with no added colour, flavour, or sugar.
- Baidyanath fruit juice is the best organic herbal juice
- Ideal for anti-ageing and patients with high blood pressure levels
- No added colour, flavour, or sugar
- Strong unpleasant taste
6. Disano Amla Juice:
This is available for purchase as a single bottle of 250 ml or a pack of 2. The combo pack bought with one bottle of aloe vera juice. It is suitable for consumption by people of all ages. The products have a high content of vitamin C, amino acids, antioxidants, and minerals.
- Disano fruit juice extracted from 100% wild Himalayan amlas.
- Also available in a pack of 2 (aloe vera juice optional)
- 100% organic
- Sour and bitter taste
7. DABUR Amla Ayurvedic Health Juice:
This is extracted from 100% natural and fresh amla fruits. The pack of 1 litre packed with a high content of vitamin C, fibre and iron. Amla juice effective herbal product for better immunity and a healthy respiratory system.
- Dabur amla juice is one of the bestselling ayurvedic product
- No added synthetic flavour or colour
- 100% natural
- Bitter and sour taste
8. Fitness Mantra Immunity Booster Amla Juice Bottle:
This juice is a product by Fitness Mantra. It made with 100% organic amla fruits with no impurities or added sugar. It is an ideal herbal product for detoxing, improving digestion, boosting immunity, preventing flu, cough and cold, treating ulcers, and also helps with weight loss.
- No added sugar or impurities
- 100% natural
- Unpleasant taste
9. Vitro Naturals Certified Organic Amla Juice:
This certified juice product is by Vitro. It is available for purchase in a bottle of 500ml and 1000ml. The juice extracted from fresh organic amla fruits.
The product helps with improving the immune system, boosting metabolism, and preventing respiratory diseases.
- No added preservatives or flavouring
- It is a powerful source of vitamin C, calcium, and iron.
- 100% organic
- Sour taste
10. Dabur Giloy Neem Juice with Tulsi Ayurvedic Health Juice:
This product by Dabur is a neem (giloy) tulsi juice. Neem has antimicrobial properties that help with liver detoxification and also against acne. The herbal product packed with health benefits that are suitable for people of all ages.
- Giloy is known for its properties that help against fatigue and stress.
- Neem and tulsi
- 100% organic
- Bitter taste
Amla or Indian gooseberry local fruit packed with vitamins and minerals making it a powerful source of nutrients. They consumed as raw fruits, pickles, jams, dipping sauce, as well as in forms of juice, all providing many great health benefits.
This juice has antioxidant properties used as a complementary product with food or as a health drink for home remedies. This juice is sufficient for fulfilling the daily requirement for vitamin C intake.
What are the benefits of amla juice?
The juice known for the great health benefits it comes with. It helps with boosting immunity, improving digestion, controlling blood sugar and cholesterol levels. It also helps to improve eyesight, weight loss, detoxification and prevents cough, cold, and flu.
When should we drink amla juice?
Juice consumed at any time throughout the day. However, it is best to consume it either in the morning before breakfast and then before dinner.
What are the side effects of amla juice?
As amla is a herbal product, it does not have any direct side effects. However, for patients with diabetes or constipation, need to consume in a controlled amount as it can worsen the situation for the patient.
Can amla juice regrow hair?
The juice is a helpful tonic for the hair and skin. It helps in strengthening the hair follicles that eventually leads to facilitate hair growth and strengthening.
What will happen if we drink amla juice daily?
Consumption of juice daily is very good for your overall health. It is a power pack of vitamin C and provides the number of nutrients required for a day.