A waxing kit is a package that contains all the necessary tools for home or professional body waxing use. Waxing is one of the many methods of body hair removal, but unlike most hair removal methods, it is quite painful and expensive.
However, Waxing is the most preferred method because it lasts much longer when compared to other processes like shaving or the use of hair removal creams. It is advisable to not consume alcohol before waxing as it tightens the hair pores and makes waxing more painful.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Hair Oils, Hair serums, coconut oils, cold-pressed coconut oils, Badam Oil, onion hair oils, Kumkumadi Oil, Bhringraj Oil, Mustard Oil, Olive oil, Jaitun Oil, Mentha Oil, Hair Straighteners, Hair Brush, Makeup Kits, Makeup Brushes Sets, Face Razors, Bathroom mirrors, Beard Wax, Beard Combs, Hair Packs, Hair combs, Hair spa Creams, Herbal Hair oils, Hair Sprays for Men, Hair spray for women, hairdryers, hair curlers, Hairbands, Hair shampoos, Anti-hair fall shampoos, Hair removal razors for women, Hair removal creams, Hair wax for men, Amla Powders, Amla Juices, Gillette Venus Razor, Trimmers for men, Epilators for women, Bikini trimmers, eyebrow razors, Face Razors, Trimmers in India.
Top 10 Body Waxing Kits in India
Buyers Guide – Body Waxing Kit
With a plethora of affordable and effective options available, getting a waxing kit either for home use or professional use may be quite easy. But getting one that fits your taste, skin type and budget could be challenging, hence the need for a buyer’s guide.
- Home waxing is a convenient option for people who are not keen on people touching their bodies or want to avoid the additional cost of paying a professional.
- However, this is a slightly complicated procedure so make sure you read the safety precautions and familiarize yourself with the procedure so as not to harm yourself.
- If you are a beginner and want to try home waxing out always recommended to try the face waxing kit along with a suitable warmer at first.
- Also, if you’d like to opt for this category it’s wise either to check out the customer reviews or check with friends if they have any recommendations.
- Usually, waxing kit consumers prefer a full body and bikini line waxing.
- The two types of wax strips that come in these kits: are disposable ones used only once and reusable ones used multiple times.
- Also, when purchasing a waxing kit, take into consideration the kind of wax warmer you would like as there are many types.
Finally, as mentioned above, it is important to first familiarize yourself with how to perform waxing properly.
Features of Body Waxing Kit
There are two main types of wax – hard wax and soft wax.
- This wax involves using the wax at a milder temperature that is close to the human body temperature.
- Although this type of wax does not stick to hair like the other one and does not remove hair as effectively, they are safer and would cause lesser skin irritation.
- Moreover, this class does not take time to heat like the other.
- This is the most effective wax for hair removal and requires heating the wax to a relatively higher level for proper adhesion of the wax to the hair to improve hair removal.
- They are more effective against hair removal but could be very dangerous when the wax is too hot.
- Some waxing kits contain a mini-heater that functions to help warm up the wax for professional use.
- Sold as a kit, also optimized for home use.
Also included in waxing kits are an applicator stick used in applying wax on the skin, a sponge for cleaning the skin after waxing, and strips used for wax removal and proper adherence to the skin surface.
Types of Body Waxing Kits
Body waxing kits are categorized based on the parts and skin application method.
Face Waxing Kits
- These specialized wax kits are designed for face waxing either for DIY or for professional jobs.
- An example the Nad’s Hypoallergenic Facial wax strips.
- These wax strips are optimized for facial skin treatment and maintenance.
Strips Waxing Kits
- These bikini strip kits are designed to function for bikini lines as well as legs and bodies.
- An example of this is the Nair Wax Ready-Strips Hair Remover.
Sensitive Waxing Kits
- For some individuals, waxing may irritate or stimulate their skin wrongly.
- These skin sensitivities are considered while making these kits.
- The kit includes creams for reducing the stimulating wax effects on sensitive skin.
How Does a Body Waxing Kit Work?
The kind of waxing you get depends on the type of waxing kit purchased. For example, the Veet full body waxing kits do not require heating the wax hence making it convenient for travelling.
- A waxing kit consists of a wax (either hard or soft), wax warmer or heater, applicator strip, knife, and sponge.
- It contains all the necessary equipment for a quick and easy waxing session.
- The basic steps include first heating the wax for easy application on the skin and then allowed to cool and adhere to the hair strands.
- Then the strips were yanked off quickly and swiftly to ensure hair removal from the roots.
- A knife or spatula is used for easy application of the wax since it is either hot or warm and cannot be applied by hand.
- The adhering of the wax to the hair follicle is the principal component of wax hair removal.
List of Top 10 Best Body Waxing Kits in India Buyers Guide
While many do-it-yourself body waxing kits are the available online market. Always recommended to get a professional to do it yourself kit since it’s a complicated procedure and needs some amount of physical power and agility.
1. Rica Waxing Kit with 800 ml White Chocolate Liposoluble Wax, 50 Waxing Strips & one Spatula for Dry Skin:
This kit consists of an 800ml tin of liposoluble wax that is suitable for dry skin, 50 pieces of wax strips, and 1 spatula/knife. This wax contains herbal ingredients known to improve, revitalize, and rejuvenate the skin. Therefore, in addition to hair removal, this product offers skincare benefits.
- Rica Waxing Kit features skin improvement ingredients
- It has a nice chocolate aroma
- It is costly
- The package does not include a wax heater
2. Veet Full Body Waxing Kit for Normal Skin with 20 strips:
This kit contains 20 strips for waxing and ensures 28 days of skin smoothness. It is great for removing short hair follicles – as short as 1.5mm. Also, it is suitable for different body parts like armpits, arms, legs, and bikini strips. This weighs about 141g in total.
- Veet Full Body Waxing Kit is designed for full body waxing.
- It does not need a heater
- This is easy to use
- There is no need to melt the wax
- The strips contained in the kit were only used once
- Removal of short hair is not very effective
3. Body Care Chocolate Wax And Heater:
This kit includes a wax heater for heating the wax, a 600g chocolate-fragranced wax tin, a knife for proper wax application, and 50 wax strips.
- Body Care Body Waxing Kit is very cost-effective
- Wax has a good fragrance
- It May not be advisable for use by non-experienced users
- The Wax heater is not automatic and requires manual switching
4. BREEPREE Waxing Kit Combo Includes Automatic Wax Heater, Wax Spatula, Honey Wax, Sponge & Wax Strips:
This waxing kit includes an automatic wax heater, a honey wax jar, about 30 wax strips, a wax spatula, and a sponge for cleaning the skin after waxing it. The strips contained in this kit are disposable and only used once.
- BREEPREE Waxing Kit optimized for effective hair removal and skin treatment
- It is suitable for all skin types
- The product is made of low-quality materials
5. Vune Complete Body Waxing Kit with Wax Heater, Knife, Chocolate Wax, Sponge & 90 Wax Strips:
This kit contains a 600g chocolate wax tin, 90 wax strips, a heater, an applicator knife, and also a sponge. The heater is durable and used for all types of waxes.
- Vune Body Waxing Kit is easy to use
- It is cost-effective and provides value for money
- It needs improvement in packaging
6. Global Trends Waxing Kit with Wax Heater Device, 90 Non-Woven Waxing Strips, 600 g Full Body Aloe Vera Wax Tin, Knife & Cleansing Sponge:
This product features an aloe vera wax tin weighing 600g, 90 wax strips, a wax applicator knife, and a cleansing sponge. This product’s wax is packaged in a liquid form for quick and easy wax delivery and melting speed. The product weighs 1.5kgoverall.
- Global Trends Body Waxing Kit is cost-effective and easy to use
- Its a nicely packaged product
- The aloe vera gets cold quickly
7. Flyride Hot Body Waxing Kit Warmer for Hard, Strip & Paraffin Waxing with 70 Strips & Knife:
This waxing kit contains 70 strips and also has a wax heater. You can opt for various wax flavours designed to suit home waxing as well as professional use. It can heat between 0 and 55°C. It is very also very affordable.
- Flyride Body Waxing Kit is a cheap and well-designed
- A variety of fragrances are available
- It is not easy to use
- Low quality
8. Aroma Mittal Body Waxing Kit Combo with Free ALOE VERA Face Pack:
This waxing kit features a chocolate-fragranced wax tin, 70 waxing strips, an applicator knife, and a sponge for skin cleansing after waxing. It also contains a wax heater for warming the wax.
- Aroma Mittal Body Waxing Kit is cost-effective.
- It comes with Aroma chocolate wax & 70 white waxing strips
- Poorly designed and packaged
- Low product quality
9. PMPEARL Body Waxing Kit Combo with Wax Heater, Wax Spatula, 600 gm Chocolate Wax, 30 Wax Strips 600 gm Cold Wax & Sponge:
This kit contains a wax heater, a 600g chocolate wax tin, a 600g cold wax tin, 30 pieces of wax strips, a wax spatula, and a sponge. The product is designed to inhibit hair growth and prevent skin reddening during waxing.
- PMPEARL Body Waxing Kit is a combo version containing two types of wax jars
- The product is well-designed and packaged
- The product is made of low-quality
- The heater cannot withstand high temperature
10. Be Unique Care Body Waxing Kit with Wax Heater, 70pcs Wax Strips, 500grm Herbal Hot Chocolate Wax Cream & Knife:
These waxing kits contain a wax heater, 70 wax strips, 500g chocolate wax, and a spatula. It is very economical and is suitable for use at home.
- Be Unique Body Waxing Kit is very economical
- Strips and wax are of top-notch quality
- The quality of the heater is poor
- Packaging and customer service require improvement
At the present moment, you have successfully reviewed the list of the top 10 best body waxing kits in India. So, it should be easy for you to determine which one is best for you.
All the above options make it easy for you to make a good choice of the best body waxing kit for you along with valuable benefits.
1. Which is the best waxing kit for home use?
Based on general reports, the Nad’s body wax strip is the best for home use, and also for travelling. But in India, the current favourite is the Veet full body waxing kit.
2. How can I wax my whole body at home?
Doing a full-body wax yourself is complicated and requires a lot of practice. Having a professional do it for you is recommended as waxing can usually be painful.
3. How many wax strips do I need for a full body?
According to the Veet wax manufacturer, about 20 strips should be sufficient to wax the arms, underarms, and other body parts.
4. Which wax is best for pubic hair?
The GiGi Brazilian Waxing Kit is regarded as the best kit to use when handling pubic hair.
5. Is waxing better than shaving?
For some individuals, the answer is NO. The answer to this question depends on how often can you shave? And how much are you willing to spend? Compare to shaving, waxed hair does not grow back for about 8weeks or more. But the process is more painful and expensive compared to shaving.
6. What are the pros and cons of waxing?
- Pros: Waxing removes hair from the root thereby increasing the number of weeks with smooth and clear skin.
- Cons: Waxing is painful and sometimes expensive.
7. How do you prepare your skin for waxing?
The first thing to do is skin exfoliation to remove dead cells before the waxing day. Then clean the skin with water and dry the area. Some people cut the hair for easy removal but not always required.
8. Is waxing your private area bad?
No, waxing your privates is not bad. But when planning to wax yourself, take care to not damage your private areas.
9. Does hair grow back thicker after shaving?
Yes. One of the drawbacks of shaving is the fact that hair grows back thicker and faster since shaving just scrapes off the part above the skin.