Women have always been conscious about their feet’s skin. Especially, when it comes to winter, women are afraid of having their heels cracked and dry. They want their feet to be warm and moist. For that purpose, brands and manufacturers introduced woolen socks. These warm and cozy socks keep feet safe from winter damage. They are breathable and stretchable to serve women of all ages, according to their foot size.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Long Socks for Women, Jockey socks, Socks for men, Stockings for winter, winter shoes, Boots for Men, Christmas socks, Jockey shorts, Jockey boxers, Jockey T-shirts, Jockey Track Pants, Jockey Thermal wears, Jockey vests, Jockey Underwear, Jockey Panties, Jockey bras, Military shoes, Converse Shoes, wildcraft shoes, Quechua Shoes, Loafer Shoes, High Ankle shoes, Crocs sandals for Women, white sneakers for Women, Bata shoes for women, Sparx running shoes, running shoes, Adidas running shoes, Under Armour Shoes, Sega running shoes, Puma Running Shoes, Nike shoes, Lotto shoes for men, Lee Cooper shoes, Bata shoes, Metro Shoes, Lotto Shoes, HRX Shoes, Mochi Shoes, Skate Shoes, Bata slippers, slippers for girls, Nike slippers, Ladies chappals, etc.
Top 10 Best Woollen Socks for women in India
Features of Woollen Socks
- All woolen socks have spandex, which ensures their elasticity.
- These socks have Cotton and Polyester along with wool as their manufacturing fabric.
- They are available in packs of 1-5 pairs of socks.
- Some of these socks are sober and simple. Other varieties include colorfully knitted ones, some having inner fleece as well.
- They have high prices if they are imported. However, the ones available locally have low prices.
Types of Woollen Socks
There are 4 types of woolen socks.
- Type 1 is the home wear, having gripping dots on the sole.
- Type 2 is the fancy type. These are multicolored socks, knitted with wool of varying shades.
- Type 3 belongs to local brands. These brands offer their socks at a lower price. Their delivery duration is 1-2 days.
- Type 4 is an imported type. They are expensive and their delivery takes time.
How to Use Woollen Socks?
- Using woolen socks requires care, especially while washing. If you wash them contrary to the washing style as the description says, it might affect their appearance.
- Secondly, avoid over-stretching them, trying to adjust their heel. This may affect their durability, adversely.
- Keep them away from fire and don’t iron them! Wool, cotton, Nylon, and Polyester are highly inflammable!
- When not in use, keep them wrapped in plastic with 2-3 mothballs.
Buyer’s Guide for Woollen Socks
- You might be scrolling for the most durable pair of woollen socks. Don’t worry. Amazon has got your back!
- If it’s a gif or you are buying them for yourself, you must have clear knowledge about the size of the socks. If you don’t know the exact size, search for free-sized socks.
- For imported socks, you must have a high budget. Also, these socks are not returnable, so decide carefully.
List of Top 10 Best Woollen Socks for women in India
Below is a list of the top ten woollen socks in India.
1. Loritta Women Woollen Socks
This product is a set of classical-style socks.
- There is a multicolor and simple woollen socks variety in these socks.
- They are perfect for wearing while sports such as hiking, etc.
- One pack contains 5 pairs of socks.
- Their cost might be high for some buyers.
- They are not free-sized socks.
2. Yoicy Thick Winter Socks
It is a pack of 3-5 socks.
- These socks are woolly and soft.
- There are varieties to serve young and senior customers, equally.
- They are stretchable to fix the feet of size US (5-10).
- The price of the socks increases as they get fancier.
- These socks don’t have cotton. There is only Polyester and Wool in them. These materials affect their breathability and sweat-absorbing ability too.
3. Jeasona Winter Vintage Woollen Socks
Here is another pack of trendy woollen socks.
- These socks are calf-high socks for teenagers and ladies.
- They have a little percentage of cotton as well. This makes them breathable and sweat-absorbing.
- You may wash them in a machine without worries about their damage.
- The socks have a particular size and serve a limited audience.
- They lack a separate inlet for the thumb.
4. RC Royal Women Thumb Socks
These socks are available in a pack of 3 pairs.
- These socks are available at a relatively lower price than the above ones.
- The socks have 80% wool.
- There is a separate inlet for the user’s thumb as well.
- They are hand wash type only!
- There is a particular size of these socks. They are not fee-size socks.
5. Creature Women Thumb Socks
For formal-style socks-seekers, here is a pack of 3 pairs of socks to consider.
- They have only wool as their manufacturing material.
- The socks have a reasonable cost.
- A separate inlet for the thumb makes the user feel more comfortable.
- You need to dry clean them. Any other washing style might cause irreversible damage to the socks.
- These socks have no return policy.
6. Cotson Ankle Socks for Women
If you want ankle-high socks for winter, this is a product to look at.
- These socks don’t have Nylon or Polyester at all! The manufacturing material is only wool.
- One pack contains 4 sets of socks at a reasonable price.
- They are stretchable to fit one’s size.
- Their size description is ambiguous.
- There is no mention of their washing style.
7. Ebmore Slipper Socks for Women
The best and the most trendy winter wear is here.
- They have a thick and fluffy fleece on their inner side.
- Their length is up to the calf.
- On the sole region, there are anti-slip gripper dots.
- Their price is high due to the feature of fleece.
- They are available only in grey color.
8. Gaoport Women Woollen Socks
Your most wanted free-sized socks are here.
- These socks are free-sized. Buyers of any foot size can wear them.
- There is wool and acrylic in them.
- It is a pack of 5 pairs of socks.
- The washing recommendations for these socks are not clear.
- These socks have no return policy.
9. Bonjour Thumb Socks for Women
This is a single pair of calf-high socks.
- This pair of socks are available in the rarest fawn color.
- It has a separate inlet for the thumb.
- There is 95% cotton in these socks.
- There is only a single pair in this offer.
- The brand offers only fawn color on this item.
10. Aeoss Women Woollen Socks
These are the trendiest socks on the list.
- They contain wool and cotton as their manufacturing material.
- Their color combinations are right and attractive.
- The length of these socks is hardly up to the mid of the calf.
- Its cost might seem high. It is because it’s an imported item.
- The washing recommendations are ambiguous.
Thanks for reading this article. We hope it will prove fruitful for you. Remember, here we have listed some main features of the socks only. For further details and solutions to queries, use Amazon India. Ask questions directly from the seller or read pre-asked FAQs related to the selected product. You may read reviews of the products to have an idea of the product as well. Review your purchase as well.
Why are woolen socks better?
The woolen socks are better because they keep one’s feet and calves warm in winter. Socks with manufacturing material other than wool can’t hold cold as well as them.
What are the best woolen socks for winter?
The best woolen socks for winter are the ones with inner fluff or fleece. Other better options are the ones that have 100% wool in them or have a thumb inlet separately.
Is it good to wear woolen socks?
Yes. It is good to wear woolen socks in winter, especially. However, if you feel allergic to wool or other material such as Polyester or Nylon, shift to cotton socks.