Wooden partitions mainly serve the role of diving rooms. Someone may want to use different spaces within a single room for different purposes. So they use a wooden partition to separate the spaces. Ultimately, the people in the different spaces separated using the wooden partition feel as if they are in different rooms. Thus the partition serves effectively as a room divider to partition wall to wall (or in the room’s middle sections).
Another area where the wooden partition can be useful is that of enhancing privacy. This includes restaurant settings: where the wooden partitions are placed around certain tables, thus creating private spaces for customers. Because some of these wooden partitions are very elegant, it is also possible to use them for decorative purposes. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best L-shaped Sofas, teak wood sofa set, and wooden stool in India.
Top 10 Best Wooden Partitions in India-Buyers guide
Features of Wooden Partition
- One feature that matters in a wooden partition is its dimensions. It needs to be big enough to effectively partition wall to wall (or whichever room section you wish to divide).
- Related to this is the number of panels in the partition.
- Another important feature of a wooden partition is its stability.
- The last thing you want is a partition that keeps on falling over (and which could hurt people).
- Yet another key feature in a wooden partition is the ease with which it can be put in place.
- Elegance is yet another key feature in a wooden partition.
Types of Wooden Partition
- There are handcrafted wooden partitions. Then we have others that are mass-produced in factories.
- We have partitions that come pre-assembled. Then we have others that require assembly.
- There are dark color wood partitions. Then there are light color wood partitions.
- We have plain wood partitions. Then we have others that have ornamental decorations.
- There are 2-panel wood partitions. Then there are 3-panel, 4-panel, and 5-panel wooden partitions.
How to use Wooden Partition?
- The first step is to take measurements for the space you wish to divide using the partitions.
- The objective here is to know where exactly you will place the partitions.
- The second step is to erect the wooden partitions panels at the right spots.
- So you first unpack the panels from the crates they normally come in.
- Then you install them in the spaces you wish to divide.
- If you bought those that come in pre-assembled form, all you will need to do is erect them in place.
- But if you bought the ones that require assembly, you will need to assemble them before installing them.
- On an ongoing basis, you can be cleaning the partitions by wiping them.
Buyers Guide for Wooden Partition
- You have to start by asking yourself what exactly you need the partitions for.
- Then ensure that the partitions you buy are big enough (and elegant enough) for the purpose.
- Consider the number of panels in the divider, as well as the height.
- Consider the specific type of wood from which the partitions are made.
- This will determine how durable they are likely to be.
- It could also have an impact on how easy to care for the partitions will be.
- Go for partitions that either come pre-assembled or are easy to assemble.
List of Top 10 Best Wooden Partitions in India-Buyers Guide
1. Artesia Handcrafted Wooden Room Partition/Divider
This is a 2-panel partition. The color is brown.
- It has an elegant appearance
- Comes in pre-assembled form
- Price is reasonable
- It May is not big enough to make huge room partitions (unless you order more panels)
- It may deteriorate if overexposed to water
2. Shilpi Wooden Partition
What you get here is a 4-panel divider. It comes with a leave design.
- This is a unique, handcrafted divider
- Likely to be durable (because it is a mango wood product)
- It is easy to install
- May initially have a varnish-like smell (but that soon goes away)
- Stability may need to be enhanced using stands in some cases
3. Aarsun Partition Screen
This is a mango wood product. The number of panels is 5.
- This is a sturdy divider
- Offers a good decorative effect
- Comes in good quality crate packaging
- Some may find the price to be a bit high
- The wood may be a little bit on the thinner side for some
4. Woodykart Mango Wood Partition
This is a 4-panel divider. It has a ‘leaves’ design.
- The appearance is elegant
- Price is reasonable for this quality
- It is big enough for most domestic/small business partition needs
- Unpacking and installation takes time
- May deteriorate is overexposed to water
5. Sylvan Artistry Wooden Room Divider
This is a brown color divider. The number of panels is 4.
- Easy to move from place to place
- It has good quality decorations
- Quite easy to install
- May require stands to achieve full stability
- Some may find the paintwork rather basic
6. CRAFT DECOR Wooden Room Partition
What you get here is a 3-panel divider. The color is brown.
- This partition is quite sturdy
- It has decent stability
- Offers good aeration and light entry spaces
- It is quite plain (without elaborate decorations)
- Can only work for small spaces (as it is a 3-panel divider)
7. CUSTOM and WOOD Room Partition
This is a handcrafted divider. The number of panels is 4.
- It is a high partition (at 6 feet height)
- Very beautiful designs
- Likely to be durable (being a mango-wood divider)
- Unpacking and installing may take some time
- Some may find it quite heavy (and hence not very easy to move from place to place)
8. MALHOTRA CRAFT HOUSE Wooden Partition
What you get here is a 3-panel divider. The color is brown, with decorations.
- This is an elegant, handmade product
- It is easy to move around
- It has good freestanding stability
- Some may find the price to be quite high
- The number of panels is only 3
9. Incredible Arts Wooden Partition Screen
This is a 4-panel divider. Height is 4 feet.
- It has great elegance
- Easy to install
- The price is quite reasonable
- Some may find the 4 feet height too modest
- The color may be overly dark for some
10. THE CARVING HUT Wooden (Small) Partition
This is a 3-panel room divider. Its color is brown.
- Offers good ventilation and spaces for light to enter
- It has good stability
- Installation doesn’t take too much time
- The size is rather modest
- Doesn’t have elaborate decorations
Through a good quality wooden partition, you can manage to divide your room spaces in an elegant manner. This guide has the information you need to make a good purchase decision while shopping for wooden partitions.
Which is the best wooden partition?
One that is of adequate size, is easy to install, durable, and has some elegance.
What is the price of the wooden partition?
It can range from 5,000 to 6,900 rupees for a 3-panel and 4-panel partition respectively