A wooden chair which does not need any introduction and is evergreen i.e. they are used from ancient times of kings to till now but they are common in previous centuries and can be found in any other house in the countries like India because wood is in abundance that days. With the introduction of new technologies and other types of chairs also come into a role and with the cutting of forests wood became a depleted resource. Due to this reason, they have become costly but they are still irreplaceable due to their durable properties.
Therefore, we also have ten options of wooden chairs which you can prefer to buy at affordable costs to make your home décor. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the sofasets, rolling chairs, computer chairs, and Wheel Chairs in India.
Top Best Wooden Chairs in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Wooden Chair
- The major change that came in today wooden chairs that they are one of the essential items that days but now the people take it as luxurious one because these have a replacement in form of plastic chairs in a prominent manner, as well as the export of these, has also started.
- Things are different in terms of weight, now lightweight chairs are available in the market which makes it easier for anyone to displace them from one place to another within the respective homes.
- The change has also come in the designing of the chair.
- Previously the heavy chairs are available in prominence whereas these have alternatives in form of simpler ones, now in the majority.
Types of Wooden Chairs
There are generally seven types of wooden chairs that are available in the market of which here only some of them described briefly:
This chair is generally made of oak and stain finish with a rectilinear design and durable construction.
This chair is cast with deep saddles on its seat to make the person comfortable to sit.
This chair is somewhat replaced by a fiddle back chair but it has horizontal back support.
It is kind of an armless construction and is often used in the kitchen indoors and dining room.
These are some of the chairs which you can use according to your choice and requirements.
Buyers Guide for Wooden Chair
Good quality wooden furniture should be scratch-resistant and dent-free. Everyone should consider some of the points while going for purchasing any item desired. Following are the points you should consider while having a look at different wooden chairs:
- Quality of wood
The wood which is a base material for making these chairs should be hardwood, plywood, or veneer and you can also opt for eco-friendly options.
- Type of wood
You should also consider the type of wood when buying any wooden chair.
The legs of the chairs that you use should be firm-based and light-weighted.
Today the machine designs are becoming more and more popular but the place of handmade designs is still irreplaceable
The weight of the chair that you use should be light so one anyone can displace it easily without facing any hassle.
Some of the chairs available in the market have also some warranty periods given along with them. You should opt for these chairs for buying having high warranty periods.
These are some of the factors that you should consider while making any purchase of wooden furniture.
How to use a Wooden Chair?
- We can use these chairs not only for sitting purposes. We can make it use for also other requirements such as an outdoor bench by just joining three or more chairs together, making a storage box by wrapping the chair from outside with storage cloth, dog feeders, making a hall tree, creating a blackboard at the backside of the chair, bathroom shelf and hanger, making picture frames, making a birth bath, creative designing of living room tables, making scarf holder, making an outdoor swing for kids, jewelry storage and many more ideas which we can make avail ourselves by using these chairs.
- With the use of wood used in these chairs, we can also make carpentry uses by defining them into different shapes such as tables, sofas, and other wooden materials which are in use in day-to-day life and can also renovate our house.
List of Top 10 Best Wooden Chairs in India-Buyers Guide
1. Urban Art Store Rocking Chair
The black color of this chair is also available in the market and it is used for indoor usage like living room, bedroom, bathroom, etc.
- It is the best wooden rolling chair.
- Relax back pain.
- The assembly is not necessary.
- Medium size.
- Pre-assembled state.
2. Craftatoz -Rocking Chair for Living Room
The dimensions of this chair are 99 x 62 x 100 cm and its weight is 40kg. It also offers the mattress comfort of a recliner and it is generally in use in the living room.
- Delicate shaking movement.
- Feeling of luxury touch.
- High weight.
- Available in only one color.
3. Globel Interiors Traditional Arm Rest Chair
The frame used in this chair is made from teak wood and the style of this chair is an example of a traditional one.
- Best to use in both the living room and nursery.
- 25 years promoting chair.
- Better one for maintaining a budget.
- Pre-assembled state.
- Only one color is present.
4. Furniture Hub Traditional Rocking Armchair
The special feature present in this chair is that it is ergonomic and rolling in nature and the material used in making this chair is Sheesham wood.
- Long time and durability.
- Best for outdoor usage like balconies, gardens, etc.
- Beautiful as well as a comfortable one.
- High weight.
5. SHINE WOOD ART Arm Chair
The dimensions of this chair are 88 x 71 x 87 cm and the weight of this chair is 40kg. It is made of high-quality rosewood with a curved handrail.
- Relieves fatigue and is highly comfortable.
- Swaying motion and comfy seat.
- Helpful for improving body posture.
- Standard size available.
- One-color availability.
6. ROOM DECOR Relax Chair
We can spend hours sitting on this chair and it can be used for both outdoor as well as indoor usage.
- Highly relaxing in nature.
- Low weight.
- Can also act as room décor.
- Pre-assembled state.
7. Fine Wood Crafts Rocking Chair/Rolling Chair
The frame material used in this chair is carving in nature and it is one of the chairs that is available in natural color.
- Very low weight.
- High durability.
- Rich construction.
- Can tear off in a short time.
- Can damage wooden floors.
8. intDeco Wooden Rocking Chair
The brand of this chair is IntDeco and the material used in preparing this is rosewood. It can be used for indoor usage.
- Shaking movement.
- Highly comfortable.
- Lower weight.
- Small size.
- Single color.
9. intDeco Wooden Rocking Chair for Adults
The dimensions of this chair are 90 x 65 x 109 cm and the weight is 35kg. It is also an example of rocking and gorgeous-looking chairs.
- It has leg rest.
- It has also an armrest.
- Hand made.
- Single color.
- You can use it only indoors.
10. Legno Handicrafts Chair for Living Room
The major feature is its arm resting and rolling chair placed in the living room generally. To make this chair, the manufacturer used rosewood.
- Long-lasting and durable.
- High comfortability.
- Slight shaking movement.
- Single color availability.
Frequently asked questions
Q: What is the best wooden chair?
A: The rolling chairs can provide you high comfort with shaking movements by which you can spend long hours sitting on that chairs. Thus these are the best ones.
Q: What is the price range of the wooden chair?
A: The price range is from 12k-17k.