A wooden bed has become a great option for comfort around the world. Many people prefer them because of the many designs they come with. Wooden beds enable you to be more connected to nature as it is. Wooden beds, with their flexibility, also allow you to have control over what you want a bed to be. Also check the buyer’s guide for the best bunk beds for kids, toddler beds, folding beds, single bed mattresses, Double bed mattresses, sofa cum bed, Mosquito net for bed in India.
As the years passed, the functionality of the wooden bed is expanding at a very high rate. Soon, these will be a benchmark for all bedroom designs.
Top 10 Best Wooden Beds online in India
Features of Wooden Bed
- The greatest feature of the wooden bed is its flexibility.
- It provides you with multiple functions reducing the need to spend on the useless.
- Another good feature is the many sizes for you to choose from.
- This gives you all the keys to the level of comfort you want to enjoy.
- Never forget that when buying a bed, the wooden bed’s make-up is the first feature you should look for.
- This feature adds designs that make the bed so unique and an attractive option.
Types of wooden beds
- These have a footboard, a decorated panel headboard, and side rails, which hold the mattress in place.
- Have a curved headboard and footboard. Poster beds.
- These have posters extending from each of the four corners of the bed.
- These are like poster beds with draped fabrics around four posts.
- Other beds are upholstered, storage, platform, trundle, and bunk beds.
Buyer’s guide for Wooden Bed
- The main thing to consider when buying a bed is its usability.
- Your bed should be easy to assemble and move around when you want.
- Another thing is your bed’s additional functionality.
- This should be according to what you do in your life.
- When you buy a wooden bed, also consider the types of wood used to make the bed.
- This deal determines the durability of your bed.
- For your own good, never fail to consider the wooden bed price.
How use a wooden bed?
- Many wooden beds come with free assembly by the manufacturer.
- Other beds come with user manuals to help you install the bed.
- Wood is not as tough as iron, so you should handle the beds with care.
- As time goes on, you may need to do some more refurnishing or buy another bed.
- Remember that you shouldn’t exceed the bed’s holding capacity.
- Wooden beds can break easily, so get one that can carry you.
List of Top 10 Best Wooden Beds in India-Buyers Guide
1. Andromeda Sheesham Wood storage queen bed
Andromeda wood bed is made from Sheesham Wood with platform space for storage for you to put light things.
- It is termite and water-resistant, giving a long-life span.
- You can easily clean it up.
- The wooden bed is very simple to assemble.
- Comes with one layer of Polish, so it requires subsequent repolishing.
- The bed can infest several small insects.
2. Deckup Dusun queen Engineered wood bed
This one lies flat on the floor and is somehow high.
- It has a side cabinet to store small things like books and clothes.
- The manufacturer provides all the necessary assembly, so no hustles for you.
- It’s durable.
- The bed doesn’t have a storing mechanism.
- It’s difficult to relocate the bed because of the complex assembly.
3. Space Wood Riva queen bed
It’s made of engineered wood and provides great interaction with you.
- The manufacturer will do the necessary assembly.
- Three-year safety against manufacturing defects.
- It’s scratch and termite-proof.
- It is not easily movable unless it has been disassembled.
- Has no storage.
4. Solimo Medusa king bed
This is an engineered wood product with simple, understandable working principles.
- It is quite simple to assemble and disassemble.
- A user can carry it from point to point.
- Also has a simple structure.
- It isn’t made to help with storing small things.
- The manufacturer doesn’t provide assembly, so it wastes time in installation.
5. HomeTown Swirl Box Storage King Bed
This is another engineered wood product with a flat bottom and high weight carrying ability.
- This bed has polyvinyl chloride (PVC) laminated panels that extend its life.
- It is easy to understand the assembly manual and transfer it to another location.
- The manufacturer provides a person to do the necessary assembly.
- Requires very delicate handling.
- It doesn’t support very tall people.
6. Furinno Solid Sheesham Wood Queen Bed
This is a Wooden Double bed that allows very easy relocation as it looks more like the traditional bed.
- It is light, so easy to carry and move to another place.
- It has space at the bottom allowing you to keep some junk below it.
- It’s simple to join the parts and make the bed.
- It’s difficult to clean up the bed.
- The manufacturer doesn’t provide assembly, so you have to spend some time installing it.
7. DecorNation Julius Engineered Wood Queen Bed
This is a great bed with an upholstered headboard made of well-knitted polyester giving great usability.
- It’s made of a metal frame to reinforce the wood.
- It has a very high carrying capacity.
- It’s very simple to take to a different place because no disassembly is required.
- The manufacturer only sends the parts then the assembly is on you.
- The metal framework is difficult to work with.
8. Angel Furniture Adana Single Bed
This is made of Sheesham Wood and has a very lightweight working framework.
- The product comes with an assembly guide that is easy to read and follow.
- It is raised and easy to relocate.
- The bed can stay for a long time saving you some money.
- It isn’t made with any storage.
- The bed solves the needs of only one person.
9. Ganpati Arts Solid Foster Queen Bed
This one is made of Sheesham Wood with a double bed extension.
- It’s very simple to assemble the product.
- The bed is easily movable.
- It can allow side functions like storage.
- It isn’t water-resistant.
- The bed doesn’t come with free assembly.
10. Springtek Dreamer Wooden Platform King Bed
Sheesham Wood is the main component of this double bed. It also provides ample space below the bed.
- The manufacturer follows the product with a person who will do the assembly.
- The bed is easily movable.
- The beds can carry increased mass.
- The bed is quite delicate, so it needs soft handling.
- It requires occasional reassembly.
Which one is the best bed?
It is one that is durable, easy to assemble, cost-friendly, and multifunctional. This wooden bed should provide you with great comfort in terms of stability, and it should be of the right height and length.
What is the price of a wooden bed?
The wooden bed price varies depending on its quality, additional functionality, and design. Most beds, though, lie between 9500 to 20000 rupees.
Buying a wooden bed can be a very difficult task if you don’t know the different options available. After reading this article, you should now be able to decide on which bed to buy. This can be based on the wooden bed price or its makeup.