WiFi Camera is a battery-powered camera that people install in their houses for security reasons. In old times, men used to go for earning at women stayed at home and used to take care of their children. But now women are also career-oriented and go out for work. Some mothers also keep their children at home alone or with some helper. But it is risky if they don’t keep an eye on everything. Here is a very simple solution to install a wireless camera at your home.
You will install a camera in your home and can control it by the app installed on your smartphone. It will detect any unusual thing in your home and will inform you by notification. You also can talk to your kids through the app on your phone. And a good thing is that you don’t need wires to install these cameras in your home. They will work on Wifi and save the recording on an online cloud or an SD card. Now, it is very easy to work and take care of your home from anywhere easily. So, if you are interested in a Wifi CCTV camera then keep reading the article.
Top 11 Best WiFi camera Models in India
Types of WiFi cameras
Here are several types of security cameras.
- These cameras need professionals for installation.
- You can install these cameras in your homes and connect them to some recording devices via cables.
- These cameras record the footage and install them on an online cloud through WiFi.
- These are very easy to install because you will not need any wire to transfer the data.
- These cameras also record temperature, humidity, and other indoor conditions for your baby.
Buyer’s guide for Wireless camera
- The camera must be able to detect movements. The capability of a camera to detect motion will detect its activeness. If it is active, only in that case it will quickly detect motion and will send you notifications.
- A two-way audio system is a good feature to look at in a WiFi camera. In the presence of this feature, you will be able to talk to your children at home, and also, they will talk to you.
- Its field of view is also very important. It will determine the area that the camera will cover to record the video. Its angle should be vast and clear horizontally and vertically.
- It must have a good night view to record the video at night time.
- It is better to buy a camera that detects movement ad rotates itself toward that movement.
- The video quality is also very important. Only because if this you will recognize the thief or the person who tried to enter the house.
- It is good to buy a camera having some advanced features like face recognition, mask recognition, etc.
- A wireless camera must support an SD card to save the video or cloud storage option.
How to use & setup WiFi camera?
- It is very easy to install and use a WiFi camera.
- Buy a good wireless camera and select a good place in your home that covers the whole room.
- Turn on the camera and connect it with your home internet connection.
- Now install the camera-compatible app on your phone and put the code and set a password for your camera.
- Now the camera is connected with your smartphone.
- Wherever you are, now the camera will record activities in your home and will send you notifications in case of any unusual activity in your home.
List of Top 11 Best Wi-Fi camera Models & Brands in India-Buyers Guide
1. TP-Link Wireless Indoor Security Home WiFi Camera (Tapo C200, White)
It is a wireless security camera that has a smooth panel and is slightly tilted. The coverage range of the camera is great. It has a 114degrees vertical and 360degrees horizontal range. The camera is very beneficial because it also has night vision of 30 feet. Another good feature of this wireless camera is that it supports an SD card of about 120GB. The camera can also work with Alexa and google smart. It also has sound and light alarms and you also can mute these features.
- You can connect it with a computer and can live to view the situation.
- The camera has a very efficient, responsive, and fast app.
- Sometimes it disconnects from the wireless device and reconnects after its update.
2. MI Full HD Wi-Fi 1080p Two-Way Audio Inverted Installation Smart Security Camera (White)
It is another full HD Wireless security camera having a 1080p resolution. The angle of this security camera is 110 degrees and has Wi-Fi connectivity IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz. You can insert an SD card of about 64GB in it for video storage. The camera has comparability with android above 4.4 and iOS above 9.0. This camera also has infrared night vision and a talkback feature.
- You can connect the camera to different devices at a time.
- The camera has a 2-way communication system.
- It should support an SD card of above 64GB.
3. Nooie Baby Monitor, Wi-Fi Pet Camera Indoor
This security camera detects motion in the house at a 360degrees angle. The camera has a 101degrees field of view, 355degree horizontal, and 94degrees vertical view. The app in the camera is easy to install and handle. It has compatibility with a 2.4GHz internet connection. It can detect sounds and motion and has a 2-way audio detector.
- The app will send notifications if even you close it.
- It gives accurate alerts of motion and sound so very beneficial to install it in babies’ rooms.
- Sometimes it disconnects automatically from the internet.
4. Qubo Smart Outdoor Security Wi-Fi Camera (White)
It is an amazing security camera by Qubo that has the face mask detection feature too. It has a full HD 1080p camera that is suitable for 24/7 recording. The camera is water-proof and gives a clear video of day and night time. It can be amazing security for your car because it will detect either the car moves in or out. The field of view of the camera is 110degrees and a 2-way talk system. The camera will work great with a 2.4GH internet and its RSSI strength is greater than 50dBm.
- The camera gives a clear and amazing video view.
- Its mask detection feature is great.
- The mobile app is slow and less responsive.
- Its zoom feature is not working well.
5. D-link WiFi Home Camera – DCSP6000LH, 720 P Resolution
D-link Wi-Fi security camera has 720 resolution and a 120° view angle. The camera has compatibility with androids and iOS. It only operates on a 2.4GHz internet band. The camera has good night vision and it detects motion and sounds. This security camera has also compatibility with the 4.0 Bluetooth setup.
- The video quality of the camera is clear and good.
- It is easy to install the camera and its app is responsive.
- You cannot insert an SD card so there is no option for video saving.
6. CP PLUS 360° 1080P 2Mp Ezykam WiFi Wireless Security Camera (White)
It is also an amazing camera present on our top list. It has a 1080P resolution, the pan is 360degrees angle, and provide a tilt of 85degrees. You will find it very beneficial because it is very easy to install and it captures the whole area. The camera also has a 2-way talkback system that means you can talk to the person in front of the camera. It notifies you on your phone when observes any movement in its coverage area. It can hold an SD card of about 128GB.
- The camera consumes very little energy.
- Its motion sensor is very active and the quality of the video is also very good.
- It doesn’t offer video storage on the online cloud.
- The limitation of the WiFi password is too long, that is 20 characters.
7. D3D CCTV Camera WiFi with Home Security Alarm System
This is a wireless security camera having a 1080P resolution and a view range of 360degrees. The camera also has a good night vision of 30 feet. The camera has a very good feature of moving object detection and automatically moves itself to cover that moving object. You can connect the camera to your smartphone and it has an SOS siren that will inform you of any different movement. It also works with Alexa and you can control it by voice commands. It supports an SD card of about 128GB and also allows storage on the online cloud.
- The camera allows an 8x picture zoom option.
- It has smart features of face detection, sound detection, and can be controlled by Alexa.
- It has an in-built 2-way audio system that means it has a speaker and a mic.
- The camera doesn’t allow FTP and NAS storage.
- It only works with the MIPC app, you cannot use it with any other app.
8. EZVIZ by Hikvision C6N Wireless Full HD 360° View Pan Tilt Indoor Home Camera
It is another advanced home security camera full HD 360degrees tilt pan. It can cover a 355degrees horizontal and a 55degees vertical view. The camera has a C6N tracker to track motion and delivers notification on the smartphone. You can install the Ezviz app to control the camera and view live video on your phone. It has 2 infrared that is beneficial to record video up to 10 meters in dark. The camera also has a 2-way sound system that allows clear and smooth communication. It also supports an SD card of 256GB.
- You can easily turn it off with just one touch privacy shutter.
- The camera is easily manageable and the video quality is good even at night time.
- It cannot work in the absence of an internet connection.
- Sometimes it shows disturbance in voice recording.
9. Beetel CC2 1080p Full HD WiFi and Ethernet Smart Security Camera
It is another amazing product to be used as a security system or to keep an eye on your kids at home. The viewing angle of the camera is 360degree and the resolution is 1080P or 2 megapixels. It has a motion detection alert and also has infrared night vision. The camera has a connectivity option with WiFi and RJ45. You can install its app on various phones at a time and the app is very easy and user-friendly. You can insert an SD card of about 128GB in it.
- The infrared is very good and helps in recording good quality video.
- It has very good coverage in the light as well as in dark.
- The cloud storage cost is very high.
- You cannot access videos that are present on the cloud.
10. Realme 360 Degree 1080p Full HD WiFi Smart Security Camera (White)
This is a very amazing security camera for indoor and outdoor security. It can record 1080P WDR video and has an option of 3D noise cancellation. It also has a motion detection feature and an alarm system to notify you in case of any unusual movement. The camera has a tilt pan that has a view range of 360degrees horizontal and 104degrees vertical. It also has a 940nm infrared illuminator to ensure good vision at night. The system also has a talkback voice system and supports a 128GB SD card.
- The camera is very lightweight and is very efficient to start recording within few seconds after it turns on.
- It gives full HD recording and the night vision is also very good.
- The camera heats up quickly.
- It doesn’t allow cloud storage of the data.
11. Imou Indoor WiFi Wireless Security Camera, 1080P Pan/Tilt Home Surveillance Camera Ranger2 (Black)
It is 2 megapixels security camera that gives full HD 1080P video. Its view range is 360degrees and has 33 feet night view also. It automatically records video and detects any movement. You can turn it off with only 1 touch on the app installed on your phone. It also has a siren and it gives notifications if detects the voice of a baby crying or any other unusual voice.
- It has a 2-way communication system and sends notifications on phone quickly.
The tilt and rotate system is very good. It automatically rotates itself to the area where it detects sound or any movement.
- It cannot record low-volume sounds.
A security camera is a must-have thing that you will require for the security of your homes and children. We have discussed a lot of useful information about a CCTV camera in the article. Read the full article and buy a good Wi-Fi CCTV camera for you.
Which Wi-Fi camera is the best?
Read this article from the top, we have compiled a list of the best WiFi cameras. You can check the features and select the best one for you.
Do Wi-Fi cameras need Internet?
Ye, these cameras need internet for recording and sending you notifications. Some cameras will record the streaming on an SD card but will not send notifications in the absence of the internet.
How much does a home camera cost?
If you install a single camera in your home it will cost about 850 rupees. A full security system requires more camera and it can cost different.