Whiteboards are very important for various tasks. They can be useful in various places for various purposes by you. Whether it be a classroom, home, or office, whiteboards can be used everywhere for everything. They help you explore more with your thought processes and allow you to get a clear insight into your opinions. Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Notice Boards in India.
Indirectly, they also help you to save a lot of papers if you are a fan of brainstorming. Whiteboards are of no use without whiteboard markers. You always need a marker to use a whiteboard unless you have an interactive whiteboard.
Top 10 Best White Board markers in India
Features of Best White Board Markers
- Whiteboard markers are used for writing on whiteboards.
- They can also be used to write on other surfaces like wood, plastic, paper, or clothes.
- Markers help you to use your whiteboard more efficiently.
- There are various types of markers.
- If you use a temporary marker, you can easily erase it.
- But on most of the surfaces, markers work in a semi-permanent way.
- There are also permanent markers that you can use to mark your board permanently.
- Whiteboard markers help you to write out your thoughts more clearly and vibrantly.
Types of Best White Board Markers
There are several varieties of markers.
- To name a few, there are temporary markers, permanent markers, easy-wipe markers, chalk markers, and a lot more.
- Temporary and easy-wipe markers are the most common ones.
- It is because they make your whiteboard stainless and allow you to efficiently reuse them.
- If you want to mark your whiteboards permanently, you can use a permanent marker.
- Liquid chalk markers are generally very vibrant in colors.
Buyer’s Guide – Best White Board Markers
- While buying a marker, get yourself one as per your preferences.
- Generally, it is nice to get yourself a general easy-wipe marker.
- Because the sole purpose of using a whiteboard is to write, erase, and immediately reuse them.
- You can also get yourself a liquid chalk marker.
- It can be used on both whiteboards and chalkboards.
- A liquid chalk marker has great appealing and vibrant colors.
- You can find various brands in various price ranges.
- Go for one that is the most appropriate for you.
How to use Best White Board Markers
- Markers help you to use your whiteboards in a lot more creative ways.
- You can write your ideas on your whiteboard or you can make some creative drawings.
- To use a marker, you need to simply uncap it start using it. You can refill them through refillable inks.
List of Top 10 Best White Board Markers in India
1. Staedtler Lumocolor 351 WP4 Bullet Tip Whiteboard Marker
It is a dry safe marker which means it can be left uncapped without the fear of drying.
– This marker contains dry safe ink.
– It has locked tips. So you won’t have to fear pushing the tip into the barrel.
– The tip of the marker is slightly thin.
2. Camlin Kokuyo PB Whiteboard Marker
It is a nice erasable and branded product.
– The ink of the Camlin marker is easy to erase. It is refillable as well.
– The Camlin marker price is very affordable.
– You might have to refill the marker as soon as you buy it.
3. DOMS Magnetic Whiteboard Duster with 2 Whiteboard Marker
This is a nice branded product offered by DOMS.
– The magnetic duster makes it a lot easier to store the markers.
– It gives great value for money.
– The marker is slightly light during first use. You might have to fill in ink while it is still new.
4. Chalk Markers – Mega 8 Pack – Premium Liquid Chalk Marker Pen
These are great liquid chalk markers. They work a lot better than normal chalks.
– These markers can work well on whiteboards, chalkboards, papers, and many other things.
– The colors are bright and vibrant.
– The price is slightly higher.
5. Faber-Castell Whiteboard Marker
These are nice durable markers with a nice width of the tip.
– This marker comes at an affordable price.
– These markers are xylene-free and easily dry wipe.
– The shades of the marker colors are slightly lighter.
6. ARTEZA Liquid Chalk Markers
These are a nice set of 16 markers with great colors.
– They have replaceable tips.
– The colors of the marker are bright and appealing.
– They might end up being non-erasable when used on some surfaces.
7. Quartet Glass Board Dry-Erase Whiteboard Markers
They are nice liquid ink markers with broad tips.
– They are dry-erase markers.
– The colors of the markers are brighter and bold.
– The price of the markers is quite high.
8. Camlin 7270002 Kokuyo Permanent Marker
This is a set of permanent markers that writes great on various surfaces.
– The price of the marker is decent.
– The marker is anti-scrub and UV resistant.
– These are permanent markers.
9. Ohuhu 60Pack Dual Tips Whiteboard Marker Pens
These are great markers with a lot of color options.
– The price is decent for a set of 60 markers.
– These markers have double tips.
– It might not be very durable.
10. Pilot BeGreen VBMC5001 – P VBoard Master Chisel Point Whiteboard Markers
This is a set of five markers with a nice and broad tip.
– The colors are very appealing and attractive.
– The quality of the markers is good.
– The price of the markers is high as far as the number of markers is concerned.
All in all, whiteboard markers help you to work on your whiteboards more conveniently. They help you to play with colors with your whiteboard and a lot more surfaces as well. You can get yourself a marker with a wide tip, a chiseled tip, permanent ink, temporary ink, and many other variations.
That means you have a lot to explore in terms of markers. So, get yourself one and make the best use of your boards.
1. What markers can I use on a whiteboard?
Various kinds of markers can be suitable for various whiteboards. The choice of marker also depends on your purpose. If you want to mark your whiteboard permanently, you can use a permanent board marker. In other cases, you can use a general easy-wipe marker. You can also use liquid chalk markers for brighter colors.
2. Are whiteboard makers harmful?
The harmfulness of a marker depends on the choice of marker that you make. Some of the markers contain toxic chemicals that can irritate your skin or your eyes. But most of the markers are toxin-free nowadays. That makes the markers safe for your skin and children-friendly as well.
3. Do washable markers work on a whiteboard?
Yes, washable markers can be used on whiteboards. Like many other markers, you can use washable markers on your whiteboard as well. But make sure to get a nice and easy-wipe marker.
4. What is the difference between a whiteboard and a dry erase board?
There is no difference between a whiteboard and a dry erase board. They are both the same. Generally, a dry erase board is the whiteboard from which the marks of the marker can be erased easily. It allows you to keep your whiteboard stainless and erase the stains more conveniently.