Waterproof socks are a recent introduction to the textile industry. Their use sprang for the need of keeping one’s feet safe from getting too wet. Manufacturers have brought advancements in these socks. Now, these socks not only keep the feet dry keeping them oriented. They keep thumbs in place, especially. Their users are of various kinds such as kids, women, and men working in homes, or hiking in the snow.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Puma socks, Varicose veins socks, Body massagers, Neck & shoulder massagers, Foot massagers, Massage chairs, woollen Socks, Long Socks for Women, Jockey socks, Socks for men, Loafer Socks, Stockings for winter, Knee braces, Wrist splints, winter shoes, Boots for Men, Christmas socks, Converse Shoes, wildcraft shoes, Quechua Shoes, Loafer Shoes, High Ankle shoes, Crocs sandals for Women, white sneakers for Women, Bata shoes for women, Sparx running shoes, Adidas running shoes, Under Armour Shoes, Sega running shoes, Puma Running Shoes, Nike shoes, Lotto shoes for men, Lee Cooper shoes, Bata shoes, Metro Shoes, Lotto Shoes, HRX Shoes, Mochi Shoes, Skate Shoes, Bata slippers, slippers for girls, Nike slippers, Ladies chappals, etc. in India.
Top 10 Best Waterproof Socks in India
Features of Waterproof Socks
- Waterproof socks are all water-repelling.
- They all have excellent stretchability and elasticity.
- Their manufacturing material includes Nylon, Silicone, and Rubber.
- Silicone and Rubber socks have grippers on their soles. This feature reduces the chances of being slipped.
- Another interesting feature is a separate slot for the thumbs. This helps to orient the feet in the right position.
- The rubber ones are easy to wash but have a limit of reuse.
Types of Waterproof Socks
Following are the types of waterproof socks. Each of these might be a sex-oriented or unisex type.
- Type 1 is Nylon socks, made of Nylon, with accessory elastic material.
- Type 2 is rubber socks, sometimes confused with Silicone socks that are made of silicone. Both silicone and rubber socks are up to the ankles.
- Type 3 is free-sized socks. They have a standard capacity for small, medium, and large feet.
How to Use Waterproof Socks?
- As a user, you should know the material of your socks and their washing style as the manufacturers recommend.
- Wash the socks according to the suggested protocol. If you are not sure that the site contained it, ask an online customer service representative.
- Keep the socks away from your pets. Make sure that the socks are safe from nails and hooks. These agents will cause irreversible damage to your socks.
Buyer’s Guide for Waterproof Socks
- When you are buying these socks, make sure that you exactly know your size. Guessing your size won’t work well at all!
- If the socks are free-sized, read the size they are suitable for. Free-sized socks might stretch up to a standard size. The standard size differs for small, medium, and large feet.
- Read the product descriptions thoroughly. Prefer clearing all your doubts about the product from an online customer.
List of Top 10 Best Waterproof Socks in India-Buyers Guide
Below is a list of the top 10 waterproof socks available on Amazon.in. This will potentially help you in the comparative study of products different brands are offering.
1. Randy Sun Waterproof Socks
These socks are perfect for hikers and snow skaters.
- The product has a large variety for the buyer to choose from.
- They are breathable. This avoids the socks from smelling bad.
- As these socks are seamless, there is little or no risk of water seeping in.
- The number of pairs per pack is not clear.
- Their starting price is high for a pair of socks per pack.
2. Randy Sun Unisex Water Resistant socks
This is another pair of socks by the Randy Sun brand.
- These are unisex socks. Both men and women can easily find their sizes.
- They are an easy machine wash type.
- Their breathable Porrello membrane avoids the foul odor of sweat from trapping in them.
- Nylon may cause rashes to some users.
- Nylon is flammable. The socks may catch fire if the user wears them near the fire.
3. ArcticDry Unisex Waterproof Socks
These socks are available for kids, women, and men.
- This pair of socks is good for fishing, cycling, and sand socks.
- You will find them quite stretchable and elastic.
- They are suitable for all seasons.
- The user has to wash them with his/her hands, which might sound time-taking.
- Once bought, there is no return policy on this product.
4. Dexshell Ankle-high Socks
This pair of socks is an ultra-light product.
- They are wind-proof and water-proof.
- These socks keep one’s feet dry during heavy workouts.
- There are other lengths as well, such as mid-calf socks, crew socks, calf socks, and knee-high socks.
- This product is not returnable.
- For one pair of socks, the price might seem high to some buyers.
5. Zency Rubber Industry Rubber Socks
For users who dislike Nylon, these rubber socks might work well.
- Their price is quite reasonable.
- Men and women both may use these socks.
- This product is excellent for people working in a lab or factory.
- Rubber is a non-breathable material. It will numb your feet.
- These socks are not returnable.
6. Anti Crack Gel Heel And Foot Protector Moisturizing Socks
These are rubber-made socks.
- They are ankle-high socks, easy to wear and take off.
- There is a spate slot for the wearer’s thumb in these socks.
- Their price is quite affordable.
- To some users, rubber might irritate them. It is due to its poor breathability.
- Rubber is inflammable. It might tear easily as well.
7. Generic MB’S Peanut Butter Rubber Socks
This is another affordable pair of rubber socks.
- There is a gripping sole under these socks.
- They have a separate inlet for users’ thumbs.
- You may wash their external surface after use with your hands.
- These socks are not returnable.
- Rubber tears off easily and also is not breathable.
8. Sejvan Heel Care Rubber-Silicone Socks
If you are seeking socks, especially for heel care, consider this product.
- You may wash and reuse these socks.
- The socks have an anti-slip sole.
- They keep one’s thumb in place.
- These socks are not reusable for a long time.
- Once bought, you can’t return them.
9. Footmate Free-sized Women Socks
This is the most economical pack of socks to buy.
- There are 6 pairs of socks per pack.
- Each sock is free-sized and varies in color.
- They have a free slot for thumbs to keep them in place.
- These socks are for women only.
- Their length is insufficient to protect one’s calf or crew from getting wet.
10. Sejvan Waterproof Socks
These are women-oriented socks.
- Their sole is gripping, with an anti-slip feature.
- They are ideal for household chores such as washing clothes or mopping the floor.
- They have ankle-high length, making them easy to wear and take off.
- Only women users are the aim of this product as a buyer.
- Off the deal, the price of the product is high for a pair of socks.
Hopefully, this article will help you out when buying waterproof socks. We wish you all the best with your experience of buying and trying waterproof socks. Remember, you are not alone! Many buyers before you have been through this site. You have their reviews to read and take help from. Similarly, we encourage you to type an honest review of each purchase you make online to help others. Happy shopping!
What are the best waterproof socks?
The best waterproof socks are the ones that serve your purpose the best. Rubber socks are the best for industry workers. Nylon socks are the best for sports.
How do you clean waterproof socks?
Depending upon their material, they might be machine wash type or hand wash type. There are some specifications of temperature as well for Nylon socks.
What is the cost of the waterproof socks?
Their price varies from ₹500-₹800. If the products belong to the imported category, their price might range from ₹4000-₹11,000.