Waterproof shoes are designed in such a manner that they don’t allow water to seep in. They can be ideal for wearing on rainy days. One may wear them while going for walks, running, hikes, and so on. They tend to be nice casual wear shoes, though it is also possible to find formal wear waterproof shoes. People who live in places with wet climates can especially find these shoes good. Conventional shoes allow water to seep in, making the wearer very uncomfortable. That problem is solved through waterproof shoes. Genuine waterproof shoes won’t let any water get in, even if the wearer wades right through water puddles.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Military shoes, shoe covers, Waterproof Jackets, Woodland casual shoes, Woodland sports shoes, Boots for Men, Boots for Women, Woodland casual shoes, Woodland sports shoes, Sparx Sandals, Sandals for Men, Sandals for women, Tie-up Sandals, Converse Shoes, wildcraft shoes, Quechua Shoes, Loafer Shoes, High Ankle shoes, Crocs sandals for Women, white sneakers for Women, Bata shoes for women, Sparx running shoes, running shoes, Adidas running shoes, Under Armour Shoes, Sega running shoes, Puma Running Shoes, Nike shoes, Lotto shoes for men, Lee Cooper shoes, Bata shoes, Metro Shoes, Lotto Shoes, Stockings for Winter, winter shoes, HRX Shoes, Mochi Shoes, Skate Shoes, Safety Goggles, Safety Jackets, Trekking Shoes in India.
Top 10 Best Waterproof Shoes in India
Features of Waterproof Shoes
- Size is one of the key features of a pair of waterproof shoes. This is typically denoted through certain numbers: for instance, 6 UK, 7 UK, 8 UK, and so on. It tells you how well the shoes will fit. You don’t want to end up with shoes that are either too big or too tight.
- Outsole quality is another key feature in a waterproof shoe pair. It can determine how much grip the shoes will have, and how durable the shoes will be, among other things.
- Insole quality and inner padding is other important feature of the waterproof shoe. It can greatly determine how comfortable the shoes will be to wear.
- Other key features in waterproof shoes include breathability, shoe height, and aesthetic appeal (which then depends on the design).
Types of Waterproof Shoes
- There is a waterproof shoe with rubber soles. Then there are those with ethylene vinyl acetate soles.
- There are waterproof shoes with lace-up closures. Then there are those with Velcro closures, pull-on closures, and so on.
- We have waterproof shoes that are meant for usual day-to-day casual wear. Then we have others that are meant for wearing while one is exercising. Also available are some formal wear waterproof shoe pairs.
- There is a single-color waterproof shoe. Then there are multicolor waterproof shoes.
Buying Guide for Waterproof Shoes
- The key question to ask yourself, while shopping for waterproof shoes, is what exactly you need the shoes for. Are they for normal day-to-day wearing? Or are they for wearing while exercising or engaging in other such activities? This will determine which the best shoes for you.
- Check the materials with which the shoes you are buying are made. Also, check the design of the waterproof shoes you are buying. This will determine how comfortable the shoes are likely to be. It may also determine how durable the shoes are likely to be.
- Try to understand what the typical waterproof shoe price is like (for the type under consideration). This way, you won’t end up paying an unduly inflated waterproof shoe price (or otherwise getting fleeced).
How To Use Waterproof Shoes?
- Upon receiving your waterproof shoe pair, the first thing to do is try it on. You do this to ensure that the shoe pair is a good fit.
- If the shoes seem to be a good fit, you can move to the next step. This will entail checking whether they are truly waterproof. You can wear them, then splash water, to see whether it seeps in or not.
- If the shoes fit well and are truly waterproof, you can be wearing them in wet weather.
- Check the insoles regularly, and replace them once they start wearing out.
- Be cleaning your waterproof shoes often. This may entail washing or simply brushing. Remember to clean the shoe’s interior as well, to prevent odors.
List of Top 10 Best Waterproof Shoes in India-Buyers Guide
1. ASIAN Men’s Waterproof-03 Running, Walking & Gym Sports Shoes
Ideal for wearing by men and boys. They are light in weight, with some nice cushioning.
- These Asian shoes have great aesthetic appeal
- Price is quite low
- They come with height-increasing soles
- The laces may fray with time
- White soles can be a bit tricky to keep clean
2. Timberland (White Ledge) Men’s Waterproof Boot
These Timberland shoes are medium-width shoes. The Colour is dark brown.
- Likely to be durable (as they have ethylene vinyl acetate soles)
- The shoes are rather stylish
- They match well with a wide range of attires
- Some may find these shoes’ prices a bit high
- It can be quite hard to repair them when they get torn or worn out
3. Bacca Bucci Waterproof Snow Boots
Designed for wearing mainly by men. These Bacca bucci waterproof shoes are ankle-length boots, with rubber soles.
- The price is quite low for the quality
- They are highly breathable shoes
- The shoes have high traction and don’t slip easily
- Cleaning may be a bit tricky
- They make a bit of stamping sound
4. Merrell Moab Waterproof Hiking Shoe
Merrell Moab shoes are designed to mainly serve as active-wear shoes. The color is mint/drizzle.
- Very comfortable to wear
- Likely to be durable, given the design and materials
- They have a classy look
- Some may find the price a bit hefty
- The shoes may start getting a bit dull with time
5. The North Face (Ultra 111) Waterproof Hiking Shoes
These north face are men’s shoes, in new taupe green color. The soles are made of rubber.
- The shoes come with rather robust toe caps
- They fit in a stable manner (thanks to the ghillie lacing)
- These shoes offer good traction in all terrains
- The price is not cheap
- Cleaning and drying require some time
6. Columbia Vitesse (Fasttrack) Waterproof Hiking Shoe
What you get here are medium-width men’s shoes. The columbia vitesse shoes Colour is graphite, with bright gold labeling.
- They come with good quality rubber soles
- The shoes have some cushioning for extra comfort
- Not prone to scuffs when worn indoors
- It May be rather tricky to repair if they fall apart
- Some may struggle with the greyish color
7. Hard Sole Enhanced Version Waterproof Shoe Covers
These Hard Sole shoe covers that you put over normal shoes, make them waterproof. Their color is blue.
- The price is quite low
- These waterproof shoe covers are light in weight
- They have anti-slip qualities
- They may tend to start chaffing with time
- These covers may wear out rather fast if worn on normal streets or roads
8. Coaster Latest Waterproof Rainy Shoe
What you get here are coaster formal-looking men’s shoes. The Colour is black with lace-up closure.
- Suitable for wearing to the office or serious business
- Easy to polish
- Can be durable with good care
- They only offer basic comfort
- The aesthetic appeal is not outstanding (but still decent)
9. Inov-8 Roclite G 350 Waterproof Hiking Shoe
The Inov-8 Roclite men’s black shoes, with some blue sections. They are regular-width shoes, with lace-up closure.
- The graphene soles on these shoes are likely to last long
- They come with a flexible rock plate (to protect the wearer from rocks)
- The upper body has ballistic nylon material, which truly repels water
- The price is not cheap
- Cleaning and drying may take a bit of time and effort
10. Elecant Black Formal Waterproof EVA Shoe for Men
Both the soles and upper parts of these Elecant shoes are made using Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA). The width is medium, with pull-on closure.
- The price is quite low
- Weight is not too heavy
- Suitable for wearing when going to the office or serious business
- The shoes may require regular polishing
- They offer only basic comfort
Waterproof shoes can help you keep your feet dry even when walking under very wet conditions. This guide should be of great help to you while seeking to buy the best waterproof shoes.
Which are the best waterproof shoes?
The best waterproof shoes are those that truly don’t allow water to seep in and are comfortable for the wearer.
Which shoe material is best for rain?
Genuine rubber soles and ethylene vinyl acetate soles are the best for rain.
What is the price of the waterproof shoes?
Waterproof shoes’ price varies greatly: from as low as 300 to as high as 25,000 Indian rupees.