Water Purifier comes with a water purification system that removes bacteria & chlorine from water and provides germ-free water. Because water is a necessity for life. Clean and pure water is paramount to human health. However, there are many different types of dissolved impurities and heavy metals in water which can pose threats to your health. Viruses and bacteria can also degrade the water quality drastically and make it unfit for human consumption.
Drinking such water can lead to many waterborne diseases. Hence, a water purifier is an essential appliance to have in your kitchen. Also, know water Dispensers, how to measure water quality & how to test the water using a water testing Kit.
The current article discusses the best water purifier in India and details their features and effectiveness, which will help you to buy the top water purifiers for yourself.
Best 12 Water Purifiers in India
List of Top 12 Best Water Purifiers in India
There are many different types of water purifiers available in the Indian market. It can become a daunting task for the average consumer to decide the best water purifiers for them. Due to the use of different types of complex technologies and varying features.
1. Havells Max RO+UV Water Purifier
The Havells Max purifier is an excellent performer. This is one of the water purifiers in India & it comes with the following features. It has an 8-liter water storage capacity and can purify up to 15 liters of water per hour.
This product operates in the voltage range of 170-330 V and automatically shuts down if the voltage exceeds or drops below this range.
- Havells Water Purifier comes with a mineral cartridge that adds all essential minerals to the water.
- It comes with a revitalizer cartridge which improves the hydration and mineral absorption for making water healthier.
- This is perfect for treating and purifying water from all types of sources.
- It has a 7-stage purification system that uses RO and UV purification.
- The water cleansing machine has alerts for the purification process, a tank full, low water pressure, errors for UV and RO, and pump failure.
- Also, it provides protection against voltage fluctuation which is common in Indian households.
2. Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Crystal Plus UV Water Purifier
This water purifier from Eureka Forbes is an electric UV technology-based water purifier without any storage. It comes with a mineral guard feature producing high-frequency ripples that make the water activities.
- Eureka Forbes Water Purifier is a perfect purifier in places where there are low levels of TDS in water.
- It comes with E-boiling technology which kills germs and other pollutants in the water, making it safe for you to drink.
- This purifier also has an advanced electronic monitoring system that scans the water & shuts the appliance in case of any problem with it.
- The backflush system removes the stagnated water and ensures that the filters are kept clean.
- This prevents the deposition of minerals like magnesium and calcium.
- Keep in mind that the flip side of buying this H2O purifier is that it cannot purify heavy metals in water like arsenic, mercury, and lead. Hence, it is not suitable for purifying groundwater.
- It also does not work without electricity which can be a limitation for locations with unreliable electricity supply.
3. Kent Grand Plus RO+UV+UF with TDS Water Purifier
The Kent Grand Plus water purifier comes with an 8-liter capacity and boasts of features that make it perfect for Indian homes. It can purify water with TDS as high as 2000 ppm.
Most H2O purifiers waste a lot of water, but this water cleanser machine from Kent uses Save Water Technology, which can recover more than 50% water.
- Kent Guard Plus has a 7-stage purification system that uses RO+UV+UF with the TDS controller.
- And the TDS controller ensures the presence of vital minerals in the purified water.
- It can purify water from all types of sources like borewell, municipal water, tanker, etc.
- Also, it can purify up to 20 liters of water per hour.
- The water cleanser has a solid build quality and is made from ABS food-grade plastic.
- This has filter change alerts and a UV failure alarm that keeps you abreast of any problems & changes needed to the purifier.
4. Eureka Forbes Aquasure Smart Plus 6-Liters RO+UV+MTDS Water Purifier
The Eureka Forbes purifier has a capacity of 6 liters and is suitable for purifying water from all types of sources like tap water, borewells, and tankers. This has a lifespan of 6000 liters of purification.
And the RO membrane is ideal for removing TDS, water hardness, and any heavy metals like arsenic and lead from water. The storage capacity of 6 liters may be insufficient for some users.
- Eureka Forbes is one of the best water purifiers in India that comes with an advanced 6-stage RO+UV+MTDS purification process.
- It comes with a membrane life enhancer that helps to prevent the scaling of dissolved salts like magnesium and calcium.
- This has a chemi block with an in-built particle trap filter to remove any bad odor and dissolved organic pollutants in the water.
- It features a TDS (total dissolved solids) controller for adjusting the taste of water depending upon its source.
- The taste enhancer replenishes the mineral that may have been lost from the water during the RO filtration process.
- This water cleanser machine also has UV filtration to remove bacteria and viruses from the RO filtered and purified water.
5. Kent Ace Mineral 7-Liter RO+UV+UF H2O Purifier
The Kent Ace Mineral is one of the most popular and bestselling water purifiers in India. It has 7-liters of storage capacity. The built-in TDS controller ensures that all essential minerals are available in the purified water.
- Kent Ace Water Purifier has a 6-stage water purification system that uses UV+RO+UF purification
- So that it is perfect for purifying water from any source- municipal water, borewells, lakes, rivers, etc.
- The filtration system can easily remove harsh chemicals, dissolved impurities, heavy metals, sediments, and microbes giving you pure water.
- It purifies water fast and can purify 15 litres of water per hour.
- Also, it features built-in SMPS for protecting against voltage fluctuations, filter change indicator, and UV fails alarm.
6. Bluestar Aristo RO+UV Purifier
The Bluestar Aristo water purifier is the old purifier in India. It features both RO and UV filtration systems. This comes with the child lock feature that helps to save water. It can purify up to 12 liters of water per hour. And it comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Bluestar Aristo Water Purifier has 6-stage water purification systems using both RO and UV purification processes. And this system includes a pre-filter, pre-activated carbon filter, sediment filter, RO membrane, post-activated carbon filter, and UV lamp.
- It comes with the unique Aqua Taste Booster technology that improves the taste of water after purification.
- This has a good build quality and features a 7-liter water storage tank.
- It is designed with the customer in mind and comes with purification on and full tank indicators.
- This also has alerts for UV failure and low water pressure.
7. LivpureGlo 7-Liter RO+UV+ Mineralizer Water Purifier
The Livpure Glo is a good all-around water purifier designed for quality performance. It is one of the water purifiers in India for a medium-sized family. The total storage capacity is 7 liters and it can purify up to 12 liters of water per hour. It comes with a 1-year warranty.
- LivpureGlo Water Purifier has a 6-stage filtration system consisting of sediment filter, pre-activated carbon filter, RO membrane, UV disinfection chamber, silver-impregnated post-activated carbon filter, and mineralizer.
- It can remove dissolved and suspended impurities in the water.
- Also, it adds necessary minerals to the water and balances the pH level by using the mineralizer feature.
- This is ideal for purifying water with TDS levels of up to 1500 ppm.
- It has a dual purification system using RO and UV purification.
- This model does not come with a filter change alarm which is a drawback.
8. Bluestar Majesto 8-Liter RO+UV Purifier
Bluestar Majesto water purifier comes with a 6-stage filtration system. It is made with food-grade plastic and it has an 8-liter storage tank. The post-activated carbon filter along with the Aqua Taste Booster that improves the taste of purified water and makes it perfect for drinking.
This purifier comes with a warranty of 1 year. Check out the key features of this water purifying machine below.
- Blue Star Majesto Water Purifier designed aerodynamically allows you to either opt for the traditional wall mount installation or it can be placed on the countertop also.
- It comes with a sediment filter and RO membrane which purifies the water for dissolved contaminants and heavy metals.
- Also, it comes with a child lock feature which prevents water wastage.
- It has a pre-filter that is useful for trapping large impurities in the water.
- The pre-activated carbon filter helps to remove volatile organic compounds.
- And the UV filtration system gets rid of any harmful microbes in the water.
9. LG Puricare RO+UV+UF+ Mineral Booster Water Purifying machine
The LG Puricare water purifier is a premium and innovative product. It uses a stainless steel water storage tank instead of the plastic used by other water cleansers. And this stainless steel tank helps to prevent the growth of algae.
- LG Puricare Water Purifier has a 5-stage purification system consisting of an external sediment filter, internal sediment filter, pre-activated carbon filter, RO membrane layer, and post-activated carbon filter.
- Also, an additional valve is provided on the side of the water filter
- That allows you to wash fruits and vegetables with sterilized water directly.
- It has a mineral booster that adds essential minerals back to the purified water which may have been lost during the purification process.
10. AO Smith Z8 Water Purifier machine
The AO Smith purifier is a well-known international brand for water purifying machines. This is one of the top water purifiers in India. It has the highest recovery rate of 100%. It has a 1-year warranty & the higher price is due to the presence of innovative and exclusive features provided.
- AO Smith Water Purifier is made with high-quality food-grade plastic and it has a storage tank capacity of 10 liters.
- It comes in different attractive colors to match your kitchen interiors.
- Also, it comes with a hot water dispenser which can provide water at 45-80 degrees easily.
- This uses the patented Advanced Water Recovery Technology that saves twice the water compared to a regular purifier.
- RO+SCMT technology removes harmful contaminants and heavy metals from the water.
- The mineralizer adds essential minerals back to the water which has been lost during the purification process.
11. HUL Pureit Classic RO+UV Water Purifying machine
The HUL Pureit Classic water purifier provides you with both the RO and UV water purification systems. This is ideal for the purification of water with TDS levels of as high as 1800 ppm. It is one of the most affordable water purifiers in the Indian market.
- This HUL Water Purifier is made with very compact & high-quality plastic material.
- Hence, it takes lesser space and is perfect for small kitchens.
- It has 5-liter storage capacity and is budget-friendly, which makes it ideal for small Indian families on a tight budget.
- It comes with a 6-stage purification system that gives you pure and clean water.
- HUL RO + UV Water purifier is able to remove all dissolved solids and removes all organic and inorganic impurities from water.
- It also features a post-RO carbon filter which helps to clean water for chlorine, dust, and other impurities.
12. Hindware Elara Mineral H2O Purifier
This water purifier from Hindware features clean and compact design elements and comes with a 7-stage purification system. It has a 7-liter storage tank and purifies up to 12 liters of water per hour.
This is used for purifying water with high levels of TDS up to 1800 ppm. And this makes it suitable for purifying water from any source.
- Hindware Water Purifier comes with a detachable front cover that is unique & makes maintenance and servicing of the purifier easier.
- It has RO+UV+UF purification systems and comes with mineral fortification technology
- That adds back the necessary minerals to the water.
- This maintains the pH level of water and improves its taste.
- It has indicators for power on, a tank full, and a purification system.
- And this model from Hindware comes with a 1-year warranty.
At the present moment, you have successfully reviewed the list of the top 12 best water purifiers. So, it should be easy for you to determine which purifier will be best for you.
All the above options make it easy for you to make a good choice of the best water purifier for you along with valuable benefits.