A water camper can be described as an apparatus where a significant amount of water can be stored. You can store water in a water camper for regular or future use. With the help of a water camper, water is readily available to drink, wash, or cook. Homes and offices are common places to find a water camper. It is also a great help when going camping and picnics.
Also check the buyer’s guide for Best Steel Water Bottles, Thermos Bottles, Hot & Cold water bottles, Milton Thermos Flasks, Best Thermos flask brands, Bluestar Water Coolers, Voltas Water coolers, Whirlpool Refrigerators, water purifiers, water Dispensers, Protein shaker bottles & Shaker bottles in India.
Top 10 Best Water Campers in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Water Camper
- The storage of water is made possible through water campers. With ease, you can access and use your water due to its availability
- A good water camper is leak-proof. This prevents wastage. Germs and bacteria should not have easy access to your water.
- Durability is yet another feature of a water camper. It must be strong enough to comfortably hold water. A small fall should not also render it useless.
- A major component of the water camper includes a tap where water comes out from. This control is necessary to regulate the outward flow of water.
Types of Water Campers
- The size and capacity of water campers differ. Some can hold a greater amount of water than others. The smaller ones are quite portable.
- The materials from which water campers are made vary. As there are plastic ones, so also, steel ones are available.
- The price of water campers also varies. More money needs to be spent on some than others. Purchasing a specific one will depend on the cash at hand.
How to use Water Camper?
- Fill your water camper with water. You can make use of a hose or water gallon. After this, seal it up with the lid.
- Locate a clean and safe spot to place your water camper. This will determine the condition of your water. Also, make sure that the spot is easily accessible to you.
- Regularly clean up your camper. Clean up the inner part, the outer part, the lid, and its control button(s). Make a conscious effort to get rid of stagnant water that has lasted for around two weeks. This is necessary to prevent germs and insects around.
- Always refill your water camper with fresh water from a clean source.
Buyers Guide for Water Camper
- If you intend to purchase a water camper for your family’s use, you might consider purchasing a large one. If for personal use, a small one will do.
- Water campers are made of different materials. it is your choice to decide the one that you will go with
- Consider the amount of money that you are willing to spare on a water camper. This will determine the type that you can acquire.
List of Top 10 Best Water Campers in India-Buyers Guide
1. Milton kool seal water cooler
Milton cooler has a strong plastic handle. Its press button enables water to be drawn easily.
- It is portable to carry about
- Getting it clean is quite easy
- It has a low price
- It is not well sealed. Water can leak through some parts of the cooler
- It might not satisfactorily serve you for a long period
2. Cello travel plastic water cooler
The size of the cello cooler is small. Its parts are all made of plastic.
- Great to carry around for adventure and travel
- It is easy to refill the cooler
- It has a nice design
- The regulator can easily get damaged
- After some time, scratches can be seen on the body of the cooler.
3. Peachberry steel water cooler
Its body is made of steel. It is suitable for both cold and hot water.
- Stains are not easily gotten.
- It has a sturdy plastic handle
- Not only can water be stored in it, but other liquids can also be put in it.
- It does not keep water hot for so long
- Its steel body rusts over time
4. JSI steel water cooler
It can store a large amount of water. It has a sealed lid
- It has a sturdy structure
- This is easy to clean
- Its design is great
- It is quite expensive
- The tap is very weak
5. Thermoscape steel water cooler
Its tap is rotational. It has a sturdy appearance and shape
- This is easy to get water from the cooler
- It is easy to use
- It is great for traveling
- Its steel is not durable
- It is susceptible to leaking
6. Mintage steel water cooler
It is quite heavy. It has a cylindrical shape
- Its handle enables easy carriage.
- It last long
- It is stable on the ground
- Water placed in this cooler gets an odor
- It is not easy to use the cooler
7. Snowstar steel cooler
It can serve as a great gift. It has a double-layered body.
- It is portable
- Its handle is firm.
- Cleaning it up is quite easy
- It does not keep water hot or chilled for so long
- It is expensive
8. Crown craft steel cooler
Its steel is of high quality. It maintains water temperature for a long period
- It can be conveniently used in offices, homes, and events.
- It is highly resistant to stains
- The tap is easy to operate
- It leaks. There are various spots where water can involuntarily pour from.
- Its packaging is not quite good
9. Kuber plastic water camper
It has a wide mouth opening. During special occasions, this cooler can serve people.
- It’s last for a long period
- It stores a large amount of money
- It is easy to clean up
- It can easily get stained
- One might find it difficult to open the lid
10. Mitro steel water cooler
Both the interior and exterior parts are made of stainless steel. It has a contemporary design.
- It is easy to carry
- Its lid is tight
- It lasts long.
- It is expensive
- Its regulator can easily get damaged
Water campers are helpful in our homes, offices, recreational areas, and so many other places. All you need is to figure out the right one to purchase. This guide will be of great help in finding and purchasing a satisfactory and long-lasting one.
Which is the best water camper?
The best water camper is one that can last very long. Look out for one that is leak-proof and can store water for long.
How to use a water camper?
Cleaning your water camper regularly increases its life span. This can be done by making use of a clean cloth and little soap.
What is the cost of a water camper?
Its price can range from about 250 rupees to 3000 rupees. Different types are in line with your purchasing power.