A Kids’ water bottle is a portable bottle for kids and adults alike. Kids can carry the juice, beverage, water, and any such desired drink in these bottles. Adults also prefer to have this accessory along at work, gym, or picnics. The material used to manufacture them includes plastic, stainless steel, and ABS. Having a bottle to drink from prevents the users from getting an infection by consuming contaminated water.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the Luch box for kids, Steel water bottles, Hot and Cold Water Bottles, Milton Thermos Flasks, Milton Thermos Bottles, Thermos Flasks, Copper Bottles, School Bags for Kids, school bags for girls, bag packs, Geometric box for school kids, Rocking Horse Toy for Kids, Glass paints, bicycles for kids, Oil Pastels drawings, scooters for Kids, tricycles for kids, Kitchen sets, Doctor Sets, Baby Cradles, Wooden Cradles, educational toys for kids in India.
Top 10 Best Water Bottles for Kids in India-Buyers Guide
Features of Water Bottle
- A common feature to look for in all kids’ water bottles, is their carrying style. They might have an adjustable and removable strap, a hook, or a clip to adjust the user’s fingers.
- Another feature is their capacity to maintain a liquid’s temperature. Bottles with vacuum are good for that purpose. However, every bottle can do it for a limited time.
- They all are spill-proof, leak-proof, light-weighed, and durable too.
Types of Water Bottle
- One type is for school kids. They have a fixed strap and sipping style, and an image of a cartoon character on it as an attraction.
- Another type is for young adults. They are gym-style bottles, made of stainless steel. They lack any strap and have ringed plastic/silicone caps, to adjust the user’s finger.
- Another type is for baby girls that like fancy covers, giving the bottle extra care.
How to Use Water Bottle?
- First, look if your product has any signs of damage.
- Secondly, look for any User’s Manual in the packing.
- Before putting it to use, keep it uncovered for a few hours. Then rinse it and use it.
- If it contains a glass vacuum, make sure it doesn’t strike any hard surface.
- Always let the odor of the previous drink eliminate before you pour a new one into the bottle.
Buyer’s Guide for Water Bottle
- Having your child along will reduce the chances of buying a bottle with a character he doesn’t like.
- Get a bottle with a strap for younger kids.
- Avoid buying bottles with little volume if you and your child travel long distances daily.
- For outings buy bottles that are capable of maintaining the temperature of liquids for hours.
- Remember, watch the offer the brand is offering, to make a wise choice.
List of Top 10 Best Water Bottles for Kids in India-Buyers Guide
For your help, here is a list of the top best kids’ water bottles.
1. Cello Water bottle
It’s a nice stainless steel model.
- It has enough volume to serve kids and elders equally.
- It is airtight and leak-proof.
- As it is made of stainless steel, users will find it easy to clean.
- The drinking outlet (the straw) is narrow. It will make drinking difficult for the kid.
- The strap is non-detachable and can cause disturbance while washing the bottle.
2. CRYA Kids’ water bottle
A click-on style water bottle, which functions as a small thermos.
- The double-walled vacuum keeps the drink warm for 16 hours.
- The strap is adjustable, and removable also.
- Its design is for kids of all ages.
- The glass thermos might break due to mishandling, after which the bottle will be useless.
- It could be heavy for kids to handle at first.
3. Milton Sports Water bottle
It is a trendy gym-themed bottle for young gamers.
- It’s quite spacious.
- It is easy to adjust in a bag as it is thin and smart.
- It can maintain a drink’s temperature at its best.
- It doesn’t offer an alternate method to carry it, such as a strap, in case the holder breaks.
- A straw-sipper style looks childish.
4. FuBlast Kids’ Water bottle
It is a polypropylene product for the young.
- It is transparent, which makes it easy to clean.
- One-click open style is very handy and easy to learn.
- The material is resistant to pressure and durable.
- The handle is vulnerable to break. It might slip from a kid’s fingers.
- It lacks any strap. Carrying it occupies one’s hand and a separate pocket in a bag.
5. Vikas Gift Gallery Sipper Style Water Bottle
It is a girls’ type, unicorn-printed water bottle.
- It is for all sorts of beverages.
- Its insulated design makes it a small portable kids’ thermos.
- It has a durable design and is resistant to breaking.
- It will always need a carrier bag along for the ease of carrying, as it is strapless.
- It is for girls only.
6. Nirlon Stainless steel All-rounder Bottle
This is a multipurpose fashionable water bottle for kids and young adults.
- It is resistant to rust.
- It is durable, as it is made of steel.
- Its price is quite reasonable according to the volume it offers.
- Its cap has very narrow space for the carrier’s finger to adjust if they are fat.
- The bottle might become heavy for young kids.
7. Wacambi Kids’ Motivational Sipping Water bottle
This brings a newly introduced fashion for many with mood-lifting quotes written on it.
- The price and volume of the bottle are a good match.
- Its material is washer’s friendly. It also has a wide opening.
- Its calibration helps to prepare drinks with correct ratios easily.
- It might not maintain the drink’s temperature for long hours.
- It might get cracked or get scratches, as it is made of plastic.
8. Exciting Lives Personalized Water Bottle
It is a trendy style water bottle, with a white background with your desired picture on it.
- The price due along with the personalization charges is very economical.
- The body of the bottle is metal-based, which makes it durable.
- Clipper is a fancy way to carry a bottle or hang it on a wall.
- It lacks any calibration. It is not transparent either.
- Its plastic straw is breakable and allows little water per sip.
9. Modware trendy Sippy Water bottle
It’s the only bottle offering a cover for the bottle.
- The quality of the zipper-bad is good.
- The one-press opening style of the bottle makes it handy.
- It has a wide mouth for ease of thorough rinsing.
- The zip might rust if is exposed to water too often.
- The bottle is portable with the bag, and lacks a carrying option in itself, such as a clip or handle.
10. Supplybel Enterprise
It is a spider-man themed bottle for fans of this comic.
- It is made of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene, which is durable and environmentally healthy.
- Its thin and slim body makes it easy to handle and adjust in bags.
- It offers to carry all sorts of drinks in it.
- It will occupy a carrier’s hand completely. It lacks handling options.
- It is character based. Those who like some other characters, might not like to have it.
Buying a water bottle for your kid can be adventurous. Let your child make a choice himself. Teach its use to your child to ensure long-term use. It’s for every member of your house, once your child asks for a new one. The bottles are reusable as a jar for your table also. We hope our efforts prove fruitful while your child selects a water bottle for a new session.
Which is the best water bottle for kids?
The best water bottle for kids is the one that is easy to carry and has an adjustable strap. For kids who are careless with their stuff, a plastic bottle to start with is best.
Which type of water bottle is safe for a kid?
The water bottle that is leak-proof and spill-proof is safe for a kid. The bottles that are easy to drink from are safer than those with complex lids and drinking styles.
How much does a kids’ water bottle cost?
The cost of a kids’ water bottle ranges from ₹299 to ₹999. There are offers available on Amazon.in also. The brand might also reduce the product’s price in any offer. Off-the-season prices appear low, as compared to school reopening days.