Buying sprinklers can be expensive. Luckily, there’s a more cost-effective option available to farmers. A rain pipe is a special hose that works as an irrigation system. It efficiently scatters water in the same way rain does, which is why it’s called a rain pipe. It doesn’t need much water pressure to work. It’s flexible so you can set it up on uneven plots of land. It stretches over several meters.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Drip Irrigation Kits, CPVC Pipes, Steel Pipes, Conduit Pipes, Water Pipes, High-Pressure water pumps, Kirloskar water pumps, Submersible water pumps, 1HP water pumps, 1.5 HP Water Pumps, Texmo water Motors, Crompton Water pumps, Jaquar Taps, Hindware Taps, Parryware Washbasins, Jaquar Washbasins, washbasins, Hand showers, Showers for Bathrooms, 500 Liters Water Tanks, Plasto Water Tanks, Supreme Water Tanks, Sintex Water Tanks, 1000 Liters Water Tanks, Septic Tank Cleaners, Western Toilet Seats, Western Toilet Closelets, in India.
Top 10 Best VK Rain Pipes in India-Buyers Guide
Features of VK Rain Pipe
- Rain pipes have holes through which you spray your water.
- These holes are randomly spread out throughout the pipe by way of laser technology operating at a nano level.
- This results in an equal distribution of water, which is important to ensure all plants are sufficiently watered.
- Rainwater pipe irrigation usually involves PVC or plastic material but as you’ll soon learn, there are other options available.
- These hoses deliver water to plants in the most effective way.
Types of VK Rain Pipe
- There are different types of rain pipes made from different materials.
- You have galvanized pipes with a zinc coating.
- You have PVC pipes and polyethylene pipes.
- There are also copper pipes which are rarely used for irrigation purposes.
- Rain pipes also come in different lengths and diameters, it all depends on your unique farming needs.
Buyer’s Guide for VK Rain Pipe
- When it comes to irrigation systems, it’s never a one-size-fits-all situation.
- Consider how big your field is and how it’s shaped. Look at what crops you’re watering.
- Think about labor requirements as well as your water source.
- Your budget will obviously play a role in your final decision.
- After completing a well-rounded assessment of your project, you can then make an informed decision you won’t regret.
How to Use VK Rain Pipe?
- Agriculture fittings and pipes are used to supply water to crops in the field. Similar to drip irrigation, water exits through tiny holes in the pipe.
- The only difference is that the water shoots out the holes, thanks to pressure coming from a motorized pump.
- You simply lay out your pipe across the field, making sure it’s close enough to the crops.
- You turn on the motor in your pump, making sure there’s enough pressure. Done!
List of Top 10 Best VK Rain Pipes in India-Buyers Guide
1. V.K Sarvottam Pipe- 1000 Square Meters
This is a multilayer woven laminated lay flat rain pipe. It’s made with HDPE fabric and is UV coated on both sides. The manufacturers claim it can water space of up to 1000 square meters and it’s capable of spraying water up to 15 feet. The system weighs 13 kg and you can set it up in as little as 10 minutes.
- It saves as much as 60 to 70% of water and over 50% of electricity.
- You can increase productivity by 50% when you use it.
- It’s resistant to damage from sunlight, thanks to UV coating.
- The subline pipes are difficult to insert.
- There’s a lot lacking in terms of customer support.
2. V.K Sarvottam Pipe- 500 Square Meters
Another product from VK Backwell, this rain pipe is suitable for fields as big as 500 square meters. It comes with a 50-meter flat tube, four bundles of 30-meter rain pipes, and four connectors. You also get two rain pipes to rain pipe joiners as well as four end caps with an anchor and one leakproof inlet.
- It’s long-lasting and highly durable.
- You get good value for money, saving you time and reducing labor.
- It’s based on patented technology.
- Too many customers complain about the pipe being broken.
- It’s quite pricey compared to other rain pipes.
3. V.K Sarvottam HDPE Pipe- 50 meters
A High-Density Polyethylene pipe like many of the others on the list, this one weighs just over 1 kilogram. It can spray water up to 4.5 meters, it needs 2kg of pressure to work, and it comes with a ‘’do it yourself kit’’. The holes dispensing the water are arranged in a zig-zag pattern, allowing for maximum coverage.
- You can comfortably install it on uneven surfaces.
- It’s perfect for uncultivated and dry land.
- It’s puncture-resistant.
- It may need to install a filter if sediment builds up in the water.
- There are several reports claiming the product gets damaged after a few days.
4. V.K Sarvottam HDPE Pipe- 30 Meters with Accessories
This 1.5 kg rain hose measures 30×30×25 centimeters. It’s an HDPE hose and it’s impressively thick. The accessories it comes with prove to be useful and the customer reviews are largely positive.
- Using it is a breeze.
- You can water both gardens and lawns with it.
- You can maintain this pipe without a sweat.
- Many claimed they received a broken product.
- Animals can chew right through it without a problem.
5. OM Rain Pipe (100 meters, 40mm) with Accessories
This one right here weighs in at 4kg. It’s 33×33×9 centimeters and it comes complete with an MTA, a valve, and an end cap.
- Most customers give this product a rating of 4 stars and above.
- You can see what’s inside before unwrapping it, thanks to transparent packaging.
- The price is comparatively lower than other rain pipes of the same caliber.
- There’s been talk of one side functioning more smoothly than the other side.
- The accessories often arrive in a damaged condition.
6. V.K Sarvottam Rain Hose Irrigation System PRO, 1500 Square Meters
This one is for the big boys, it’s perfect for professional-level farmers. With coverage of up to 1500 square meters, it’s ideal for large-scale farming. At a whopping 9kg in weight, its dimensions measure 40×40×30 cm.
- It boosts production by 60 to 150 percent.
- You only need basic plumbing skills to install it.
- Customer support is excellent once you’ve purchased the product.
- Since it’s for much larger projects, it can be quite costly.
- The system is far more demanding than others on the list.
7. V.K Sarvottam Rain Hose PRO- 750 square meters
This irrigation system comes with a 20-meter lay flat tube and a 30-meter-long rain pipe. In the packaging, you’ll find four connector pieces, two pipe-to-pipe joiners, and an end cap complete with an anchor. A leakproof inlet and puncture kit are also part of the offering.
- The system is highly energy efficient.
- It keeps the field hydrated for a long time.
- It produces visible results in a short time.
- Some customers get damaged goods, according to reports.
- You may experience challenges with pressure if your motor is incompatible.
8. Mipatex Rain Hose
Mipa Industries brings us this high-density polyethylene rain pipe. It’s nearly 3 kilograms in weight and it measures at 15×15×3 cm. With a spritzing range of 10-15 meters, this pipe is accompanied by a male adapter, a joiner as well as an end cap. As you might’ve imagined, an end cap is part of the package too.
- You get 60-80% higher yields at harvest time.
- It boasts of a one-touch system which helps you avoid having to carry it around.
- It’s highly durable.
- Accessories have turned up missing in some instances.
- While they brand this as an advanced farming solution, it’s average at best.
9. GANGA Vegetable Garden Rain Pipe
Each pipe that’s part of this system is 100 meters long. It’s made out of virgin plastic material and stabilizers. You get a few accessories; your pipe cock, your joiner, a 40mm end cap, and a pipe grommet. Raja Rubbers and Hydraulics designed it in such a way that it needs 1.5 kg of water pressure to be in peak condition.
- It’s easy to put it together and take it from one place to another.
- It cuts down water and energy consumption by 50 percent.
- Excessive pressure does not compromise its structural integrity.
- Far too many buyers have received damaged products.
- The quality is not up to standard.
10. Shivganga 40mm Rain Irrigation System- 100 meter
This UV-coated pipe consists of multi-layer HDPE material. It sprays water up to more than 10 feet, each pipe is 100 meters long, and it was built to last 4 years. It weighs just 380 grams and it’s 100×12×5 centimeters.
- It can withstand years of intense sunlight.
- It gives you a uniform flow of water.
- The price is quite reasonable.
- The quality of the accessories is not up to par.
- The reviews will disappoint you.
After you take into consideration everything we’ve covered, you can pick the best pipe for your project. For the best harvest, you need the best irrigation system, so use this information to the best of your abilities.
What is the Best Rain Pipe in India?
Based on the fact that the company has good after-sale support, number 6 on our list takes the crown. The V.K Sarvottam Rain Pipe Irrigation System PRO, 1500 square meters is a great product. It performs exceptionally well in large farming projects.
What is the Cost of V.K Rain Pipe?
It all depends on which one you choose, but the lower bound for this brand starts at around 1000 Rupees. Some of their rain hoses have a longer range, and for those, you could end up spending 8000 rupees at most.
What is Rain Pipe Irrigation?
This is a process by which you water crops, but it’s a cheaper and more efficient alternative to sprinkler irrigation. You pump your water through your punctured hose pipe and it sprays out towards plants in the field.