Vasaka, Malabar nut, or Adusa is a plant commonly used in traditional medicine, especially in Ayurvedic practices. It’s a small plant, that helps mostly with respiratory problems. So, if you know to have this kind of health problem, take a chance on this plant, and discover all its great benefits. You can find a great variety on Amazon, and you can be impressed with the way it works, while, of course, keeping in mind that natural medicine cannot replace prescription medicine when dealing with a disease. Also, keep in mind to listen to your doctor and always follow his advice.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Hadjod, Nagarmotha, Shankh Bhasma, Gokshura, Trikatu, Sarpagandha, Punarnava, Shatavari, Stevia Powder, Dusting Powders, Multivitamin Capsule, CCM Tablets, Multivitamin Syrups, Multivitamin Tablets, coconut powder, Jaggery Powder, Agar Agar Powder, Khus Khus, Dry Ginger, Ginger Powder, Black Pepper Powder, White Pepper Powder, Dry coconut, Anjeer, Badam, Mamra Badam, Walnut, Dry dates, coconut powder, Kishmish, Pista, Black Raisins, Cardamom, Cardamom Powders, Cumin powder, Cheese Powder, Turmeric Powder, mulethi powder, Dalchini Powder, Cocoa Powder, Cumin powder, Cheese Powder, Turmeric Powder, Dalchini sticks, Cloves, Elaichi, Peppercorns, Black Peppercorns, and Long Peppercorns online in India.
Top 10 Best Vasaka in India
Features of Vasaka
- As you have read before, vasaka helps keep your respiratory system healthy.
- You can use it if you are a smoker who coughs because of that, if you have a cold, usually for a productive cough.
- Also, this plant is great for improving your blood quality, thanks to its chemical composition.
- It has a bitter taste, and it can be ingested in powder or capsule form.
- This plant is used in ayurvedic medicine, and it has great effects on your health all by itself.
Types of Vasakas
- The malabar nut can be found in different forms. One of them is the powder. It is great because you know it’s natural and has no other added chemicals. You can mix it with water, tea, or healthy juices.
- Another type of vasaka you can find is capsules or tablets. They are great because you can simply swallow one or two with a glass of water and go on with your day. Furthermore, these dietary supplements sometimes have more than one plant mixed inside, so they have multiple benefits.
Buyer’s Guide for Vasaka
- First of all, you need to make sure you are buying a natural product, so check out the composition of the product you choose to buy.
- Keep in mind to always ask your practitioner before taking any kind of dietary supplements, because he knows best what kind of treatment you need to be healthy.
- Also, please remember that this plant has a bitter taste, so if you can’t ingest it well, try and buy tablets or capsules as you won’t feel the taste.
How to use Vasaka
- If you choose to buy vasaka powder, you can mix a teaspoon with water, honey, tea, or juices to ease the bitter taste.
- For the tablets and capsules, you should usually take one-two each day with a glass of water.
- You can also follow the instructions that come with the product, as each one has a different concentration and should be used the way it is written on the package.
List of Top 10 Best Vasaka in India Buyers Guide
1. Bixa Malabar nut Powder
You can use this powder by mixing a tablespoon with warm water, combining it with juices, or sprinkling it over a salad. It helps with respiratory system health.
- It’s a vegan, natural product;
- The product is highly effective for chronic cough;
- It has a great quality.
- The powder is a little rough;
- It comes in a 200 grams jar, you could need a little more.
2. Healthvit Vasaka Capsules
Next on our list are the capsules made from powder from Healthvit. They come in a pack of two jars, each with 60 capsules.
- They are easy to ingest;
- The capsules can last for two to four months;
- This product has a fast effect and improves your respiratory system health.
- It has few reviews on Amazon;
- You can’t return the product once you bought it.
3. Heilen Biopharm Adusa Powder
This powder helps with improving your lungs’ health and it can help you breathe better. Same as before, you should mix it with warm water or juice.
- It’s cheaper than the other powder on our list;
- This product is 100% natural;
- There are no known side effects of consuming this powder long-time.
- The bag is only 75 grams;
- It doesn’t have lots of ratings on Amazon.
4. Himalaya Vasaka Tablets
The next product on our list comes from Himalaya and it’s in tablet form. It comes in a pack of four jars of 60 tablets.
- You can take these supplements long-term since there are 240 tablets in this pack;
- They are efficient;
- The product is helpful for patients with asthma.
- It was expensive, around 650 Rs;
- The product is not returnable.
5. VitaGreen Capsules
The vasaka capsules from VitaGreen come in a jar of 60. You need to take one capsule thrice a day for this product to have the best effect.
- It’s 100% natural;
- The product has amazing health benefits;
- It is an ayurvedic medicine.
- You need to take the pills for three months for it to be effective;
- The price is high, at around 250 Rs for one jar.
6. Le’ayur Adusa powder
This next item on our list is the powder from Le’ayur. It’s great for making Kaada.
- It’s a natural product;
- The price is good at 225 Rs for 250 grams;
- It’s clean and has of good quality.
- It has a specific bitter taste;
- There aren’t many ratings for this product on Amazon.
7. TrustHerb Vasaka powder
This next product is another adusa powder in a 250 grams bag. You can mix this one with warm water or juice.
- This product is 100% natural;
- You can use it anytime you have a respiratory problem;
- It’s great for chronic illnesses such as asthma.
- There aren’t many reviews for this product;
- It’s a bit more expensive than other powders.
8. Bipha Ayurveda Vasaka dietary supplement
The capsules from Bipha Ayurveda can help with respiratory wellness. You will need to take two of these a day for the best results.
- The jar is easy to store;
- It also helps with combating arthritis swelling;
- This product also helps in managing blood pressure.
- The price is high at 360 Rs for one jar;
- There are no customer reviews for this.
9. Giosun Vasaka Capsules
Just like before, you will need to take one-two capsule. Remember to check with your physician before using this product.
- They have great health benefits;
- You can ingest them easily;
- The jar is practical and easy to store.
- It is expensive, around 600 Rs for a 60 capsules jar;
- There aren’t any reviews for this product on Amazon.
10. Zyrex Vasaka Tablets
Finally, the tablets from Zyrex can help you also with your respiratory problems. You will need to check the dosage with your physician.
- This item is also 100% natural;
- You will benefit from the great health properties of vasaka;
- It’s a 180 tablets jar.
- It is expensive, at 1275 Rs for one jar;
- It doesn’t have any reviews.
As you could see, vasaka could be very helpful if you are suffering from a bad cough or similar symptoms. This plant is used in ayurvedic medicine and is a natural remedy, so you shouldn’t be worried about side effects. However, you will need to keep in mind to check with your doctor before starting a treatment with these products. You can choose from a great variety of products here, on our list, from capsules to powder to tablets, and think of what works best for you. Remember that this plant has a bitter taste, so you will need to combine it with water or honey for a better taste. Of course, for the capsules, you will simply take them with a glass of water as many times as your doctor told you. Check them all out and enjoy the health benefits!
1. What is vasaka used for?
Usually, this plant is used for helping with respiratory problems. It can also help with alleviating allergy symptoms, regulating blood pressure, and promoting a great quality of the blood. It’s great for patients with chronic illnesses, but also for when you have a cold.
2. When should I take vasaka?
You should take this type of supplement if you are suffering from respiratory system problems. Whether you are a smoker, you caught a cold or you have allergies, if you have a productive cough, you can try this product. Keep in mind to always listen to your doctor and ask before taking any pills or supplements in general.
3. What is the price of vasaka?
The price for this plant varies from 200 Rs to even 1300 for some of the products, so there is a price that works for every budget.