Compression socks or stockings are an accessory for venous comfort. Most users use it post-pregnancy or post–surgery for relaxation. Moreover, they might use it to reduce muscle pain as well. Stockings have a huge variety of users. Teachers, housewives, athletes, and field workers, all might need stockings at some stage of life. For this reason, they are available in all sizes. Men and women may easily wear them.
Also, check the buyer’s guide for the best Back massagers, face massagers, Body massagers, Neck & shoulder massagers, Foot massagers, Massage chairs, woollen Socks, Long Socks for Women, Jockey socks, Socks for men, Loafer Socks, Stockings for winter, Knee braces, Wrist splints, winter shoes, Boots for Men, Christmas socks, Converse Shoes, wildcraft shoes, Quechua Shoes, Loafer Shoes, High Ankle shoes, Crocs sandals for Women, white sneakers for Women, Bata shoes for women, Sparx running shoes, Adidas running shoes, Under Armour Shoes, Sega running shoes, Puma Running Shoes, Nike shoes, Lotto shoes for men, Lee Cooper shoes, Bata shoes, Metro Shoes, Lotto Shoes, HRX Shoes, Mochi Shoes, Skate Shoes, Bata slippers, slippers for girls, Nike slippers, Ladies chappals, etc.
Top 10 Best Varicose Veins Socks in India
Features of Varicose Veins Socks
- All varicose vein socks have some common features.
- They all are stretchable. The material’s manufacturers use in them are Nylon, Cotton, and Lycra.
- These items are usually not returnable. However, some products might have a 10-day return policy.
- Their top is anti-slip and gripping.
- For the variety of users, there are varying lengths and sizes. Users of any height and mass will find stockings that fit them the most.
Types of Varicose Veins Socks
Varicose vein socks have these 4 types.
- Type 1 is the heel-free stockings. These stockings don’t cover the heels.
- Type 2 is the heel-covering stockings. These stockings cover the heel, leaving only the toes uncovered.
- Type 3 is the bikers’ sleeves. They reach just below the knees. `The calf and the ankles are only covered and the feet aren’t.
- Type 4 is the groin-high socks reaching up to one’s groin.
How to Use Varicose Veins Socks?
- You have to be careful while washing and drying them. The site should have complete guidelines in this regard. If not, ask from online customer representative.
- Avoid repeated use of these stockings. It might cause infection.
- Prefer using personalized stockings. Sharing this stuff might transfer epidermal diseases and infestations.
- Keep them away from fire, iron, and pets. The former two will burn them, while the latter will tear them apart.
Buyer’s Guide for Varicose Veins Socks
- Know your demand before finalizing any online purchase. Size your ankle, calf, thigh, and length of leg. These measurements will help you choose the correct size of stockings. Avoid guessing your size!
- Some products might seem expensive to you. This is because of the synthetic material used in them or the brand’s fame. If its description matches your requirements, only then buy those socks. Usually, these socks are not returnable.
List of Top 10 Best Varicose Veins Socks in India
Below are the top 10 Varicose Vein socks available in India. This list will help you figure out the best brands and prices.
1. Vissco Pain Relief Socks
- Men and women both may wear these socks. They are unisex type.
- Their length is high up to the thighs and groin. This ensures complete vein compression.
- Women may especially wear them to seek relaxation from post-pregnancy pain.
- It could be difficult to put them on as they are too long. Pregnant women might feel it difficult, especially.
- They are hand wash type. Washing them will take time and skill to handle them.
2. Flamingo Women Stockings
This pair of stockings are available in varying sizes for women.
- Their length is manageable to wear and wash.
- Its price is more reasonable than the other similar products on the list and on the website, altogether.
- The open toe and heel provide ventilation.
- The product is not returnable.
- Their washing style is not clear.
3. Ontex Thigh Length Stockings
Here is a stylish pair of thigh socks for men and women.
- This product has a 10-day returnable policy.
- They have cotton as their manufacturing material.
- A huge variety of sizes is available for this product. A size guide is also available for you to choose and order the right size.
- You need to wash these socks in lukewarm water without using any brush.
- The covered heel might hinder ventilation. Your feet might get soggy due to transpiration.
4. Skudgear Unisex Vein Socks
These are 20 mm Hg compressing socks.
- They are FDA-registered socks.
- Sportsmen can wear these for mobility during the game, along with protection from sunlight.
- These socks are equally good in winter as they are in summer.
- They lack an open toe and heel which might affect their breathability.
- Their cost is high for one pair of socks.
5. AccuSure Vein Socks
It is another pair of unisex stockings for a wide range of users.
- Their price is affordable. It’s lower than many similar products on this list and this site.
- A compression top makes them resistant to falling.
- They are good for year-long usage.
- This product has no warranty or return policy. You are not allowed to return it if you have ordered the wrong size.
- Their washing recommendation and manufacturing material are unknown.
6. Comprezon Varicose Socks
Here is another product with varying lengths to serve users of all heights.
- These socks have a 10-days return policy. You may return the product if you ordered the wrong size.
- They have a covered heel. This feature comforts the heels also.
- This product has pressure-oriented classes.
- Their price is high. Many users might think it inappropriate for just 1 pair of stockings.
- The manufacturing material and washing style are not clear.
7. Kudize Vein Stockings
For therapeutic compression of veins, this is a good consideration to make.
- Their price is reasonable for a pair of socks.
- Every pair of socks is high up to the thighs for complete relief.
- If you have ordered the wrong size, you may return it in 10 days.
- They are strictly hand wash type. It might take time. Also, their length is too difficult to handle.
- There are no calf-high stockings available in any size.
8. Sorgen Varicose Stockings
This is a unisex pair of stockings with tremendous stretching ability.
- Lycra adds to its stretchability. These stockings are stretchable in both directions.
- They have a moderate compression range. This feature avoids excessive compression of veins.
- Their open-heel style lets the user’s feet breathe. This avoids one’s feet from getting soggy.
- Their price might seem high to many buyers.
- There is no warranty or return policy on this product.
9. Just Rider Calf high Sleeves
For riders and bikers, this pair of calf sleeves is the best.
- They are knee-high sleeves. They lack toes and heels altogether.
- The price is reasonable for sportswear.
- Not only men but also women may wear it.
- They might irritate the popliteal area. Their length is just up to the knees and it might cause ridges.
- Their washing style and manufacturing material are unclear.
10. Meilyla Unisex Stockings
These stockings have a vast range of compatible users. You will find them suitable for yourself as well.
- These stockings are perfect for post-pregnancy and post-operation relief.
- They have a gripping top that ensures their adherence to the legs.
- Both men and women may wear it as these are unisex types.
- They are neither returnable nor have a warranty. Once you buy them, you can’t return or replace them.
- Their material, Nylon, might cause rashes. This material doesn’t have a good sweat-absorbing ability either.
Thanks for reading till the end. It’s a joy to help you. Here we have mentioned only a few details of each product. Ask questions on the website directly from the customer service representative. This will help you out while deciding whether the product suits your needs or not. Read the reviews other buyers have given and type yours as well. This will help the sellers serve you much better.
What socks are best for varicose veins?
This is up to your need and the purpose of using them. The socks that fulfill your needs the best are the best for you. Doctors might favor one brand over the other. However, if you don’t feel comfortable with any of the stockings, change the brand. It is also possible that you are using a size that does not fit you.
Do compression socks help with varicose veins?
Yes, they do help with Varicose Veins. They are good for spider veins, edema, and many other vein disorders. This takes time. You will feel a clear change in the appearance of your legs with their continuous use.
How long should you wear compression socks for varicose veins?
Varicose veins take 3-4 months to heal. You should wear compression socks for a whole day. Remember to take them off before sleeping. If your doctor recommends any duration of their use, follow it strictly. There are exceptions to some conditions.